BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Linda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used two bottles of product, about six months of usage before I saw a significant lightening of my dark spots from acne scarring. It is not as aggressive as some glycolic peels that I've used, and doesn't make me as sensitive to the sun. I would recommend this to someone with dark spots from acne scarring, and light sun spots.
Tara S.
Destin, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this whole skincare line. I purchased a trial set from Sephora and fell in love. The packaging is sleek and feminine. The smell is soft and the cream goes on very smooth. Love this product and will buy again.
Sarah N.
Chicago, Illinois
I only used this product because I received it as a sample in a goodie bag. I would totally buy it if I could get it in stores. It's really hydrates my skin without irritation and it doesn't get sticky on the skin like other moisturiser I've used before. I would totally buy this product again.
Gigi A.
San Diego, CA
Seriously the best EVER for evening out skin tone and brightening your face!! This was my first time buying this product from TJ Maxx. I've been wanting something like this for a while and I'm so happy I got it. Within just three days I noticed my skin becoming more even and bright, (not white, just brighter!) and it makes me feel so great! A little goes a LONG way so this will last you forever, and it smells so fresh and clean. It absorbs quickly so you don't have to worry about sleeping with a sticky face. I will definitely be using this for a really long time!
Angel L.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I looooveee this product until they changed the formula, it really brightened my skin and reduced dark spots and kept my skin hydrated throughout the day. The packaging is on the heavy side and I wish I could see if it was empty but otherwise an excellent product
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
I had high hopes for this moisturizer, but it didn't work for me. It caused breakouts and didn't feel good on my sensitive skin at all.
Connie L.
Madison, WI
I've been using the Shiseido White Lucent line for several years now. It's the only serum/moisturizer I use that keeps me from breaking out but at the same time keeps my face dewy in the winter time. It's absorbed by the skin really quickly and does not leave a greasy shine.
Vienna T.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Put this product on my face after I cleanse it and it works really great. It is a little bit on the watery side but it helps moisturize all my dry spots.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Slightly drying to my sensitive skin. Overall great product, works well and is worth every penny paid! Trustworthy brand, which is a must!
angeline c.
Blue Ash, OH
I didn't find this product overall very moisturizing for my super dry skin. I would say for average skin it would be good to use but if your skin is very dry stay away.
Ana B.
Lubbock , Texas
Is that good for oily skin?