Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersShiseido
White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Cream W

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Cream W

A brightening nighttime moisturizer that revitalizes skin after daily exposure to external stressors such as UV rays and dryness. Improves skin texture to optimize skin’s clarity and promote inner radiance.

To use:

Smooth over face each evening after cleanser and softening lotion.

Has anybody seen a difference with melasma?
Start your review of Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Cream W!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Cream W uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Hydrates the face and corrects the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone. Brightens the skin for a renewed complexion. It use ReNeura technology that protects the skin against pollution whilst providing lasting moisture that removes dullness.
Shiny G.
Philadelphia, PA
Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Cream W uploaded by Shiny G.
I have been using this product for two weeks now .. have seen a huge difference in my skin texture & brightening effect so far I m liking the radiant glow .i perfect using in winter as it’s more creamy formula. Haven’t see any change in my scars . No noticeable difference.. [product:shiseido-white-lucent-brightening-moisturizing-cream-w]
Allison G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this moisturizer for years and absolutely love it. It leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and fresh. I am in the sun the sun a lot so a good moisturizer is key! One of my favorite shiseido products! Also a little bit goes a long way.
Vinh V.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This one is my life. It brightens and moistures your skin. I first bought it in Japan and instantly fell in love with it. I've been using it for 4 years, never a breakout. The price is quite reasonable for a good product like this. Absolutely recommend.
Dominika B.
Gardena
This is something that combo skin is going to love. The gel consistency makes it very easy to absorb but still provides a fair amount of moisture and sits well under makeup. Nice day time option but I feel likeI expect a little more from those pricier creams.
Lupita B.
Works miracles if used with the serum. Won't leave your face greasy. It leaves your face super smooth and flawless
Vivian B.
This is the ONLY moisturizer I can use that does not break out my skin. I have tried many other Shiseido products and they are all great. It is very gentle and makes your skin really soft without making it too greasy. I buy this stuff on the regular
Gracey L.
Bacolod, Philippines
Been fan of asian skincare and Shiseido is just one of those brands that lives up to my expectation. I have oily and acne prone skin. Been having a lot of breakout spikes due to hormonal imbalance. When I hit over 26, it did subside but left a lot of acne scars and marks. I undergo a derma roller treatment and good friend recommended this on my 5th day of healing. This definitely helped me get rid of all the nasty acne marks, smoothned my skin texture after about 10 days, i noticed a glowing difference. I am also oily so this gel formula helps me less oily when I use it.
Vikki W.
Frankfort, Ky
I love this moisturizer . My skin looks bright and I look younger !! The creamier feeling goes on smoothly!
Tran T.
Love the texture and the light fragrance that it has. It was moisturizing and did brighten my skin. Only thing I didn't like was the packaging. It's heavy and would make a great paper holder but not great for travelling if you need to pack it with you to go. And the top of the lid is not flat, so doesn't make it stacking friendly in my small cupboard.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...