Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Eye Treatment Anti-Dark Circles uploaded by Brittany S.

BY SHISEIDO

Ashleigh H.
Fort Collins
I was really excited when I bought this product because it specifically is supposed to target dark circles. I've been using it for about 3 weeks and do not see an improvement in my purplish under eye circles. On top of that, its too greasy and thick to wear with makeup and does not absorb easily at all. The only thing good about it is that it is light reflecting but that only lasts for a few minutes as it stops once its absorbed.
Bailey P.
Raleigh, NC
I’m not a huge fan of eye creams but this is definitely worth it. It made my under eyes sooooo much brighter and smoother! I purchased this in a gift set at Sephora and quickly went out and bought the full size because I loved it so much!
Jessica L.
It's my first time using this product and I am obsessed. I love how creamy it is but how light it is applied. My eyes have definitely brightened and my dark circles are less noticeable. Super gentle. I would definitely buy again. Shiseido never fails to impress!
desiree a.
Escondido, CA
Nice consistency of the product leaves my under eyes feeling nice and hydrated.. I have not seen dark circles fade but maybe after using it for longer I might see some results. Downfall is the hefty price tag
Leah M.
Arlington, TX
Got a sample size of this in my ipsy (or Sephora play I can't remember) and of course it's amazing, I only wish I had the money to buy more! Haha it's super expensive but if you can afford it it's definitely worth the money
Gabriella M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an absolutely perfect consistency! It wasn’t heavy enough to make my skin feel burdened; however, it was thick enough to penetrate and moisturize my skin. It left my eyes feeling fresh and I looked much more awake after extended periods of use! While fragrance never reacts well with my skin, I did not have too much of a problem with this product!
Melanie N.
This product is quite pricey, but definitely the best bang for my buck. It not only brightens up my eyes but makes my eyes look less fatigued and a lot more moisturized when I wake up. I use it at night.
Brittany S.
Lancaster, CA
I had the small sample size as a free gift from my purchase. The formula is amazing, it glides on my under eyes & I love how it makes my skin feel smooth. In the morning I wake up with less dark circles like it works like magic asap!
TheLlama S.
Pinellas Park
Its okay, I haven't really seen a difference and I've used this for probably 2 years. Has not met my expectations, however it is gentle and hasn't given me any allergies. I use it once at night every night usually. I would not buy this again because its not effective.
Amber T.
Queens Vlg, NY
I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and due to lack of sleep this helps tons! It goes on smooth and gentle and absorbs I’m leaving me glowing in the morning. I’m a first time user and picked this baby up at Sephora and so glad I did.