BY SHISEIDO

This gentle, purifying foam effectively lifts away impurities while protecting skin’s vital moisture. A brilliant solution for radiant skin while diminishing the appearance of dark spots.

How to use:

To Use: Using a small amount of cleanser and water, create a generous lather and cleanse gently with circular motions. Rinse well.

Key ingredients:

• MicroWhite Powder helps remove dead surface cells to improve clarity and luminosity

Water (Aqua), Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, Peg-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Peg-6, Peg-32, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Limonene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Serine, Tocopherol

• Has anyone used the whole bottle religiously? Does it hel...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is my all-time favorite face cleanser. I'm a little picky with face cleansers, because I have sensitive combo-dry skin. It must be creamy enough but cleanses thoroughly, yet is gentle enough, and this product meets all three of these criteria! A little bit goes a long way, so it is definitely worth the price, and I love how radiant and glowing my skin looks after I use this. I used to use this after lathering it up with just my hands, but now I actually use it with my Clarisonic (I actually need even less with the Clarisonic). It does a great job at getting rid of the makeup residue I may miss with my Neutrogena face cleanser (I always use at least two different cleansers when removing makeup), and my skin feels great afterwards and not taut like a lot of face cleansers. This is my favorite product from the White Lucent line, followed by the face cream." in 5 reviews
Victoria L.
Townsend
Review for: Shiseido Cleanser 4.7 Oz White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam W For Women more...
I use this cleanser in my skincare regimen along with the other Shiseido brightening products. The products work together. I purchased this from Amazon. This cleanser is rich and creamy and you only need a very small amount. I use this with my Clarisonic facial cleaning brush and it really cleans deep. I do recommend this to my clients and friends.
Devon B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Review for: Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam more...
I had been searching for a gentle cleanser to use For my nighttime skincare routine. I tried SO many! I finally bought this one after reading really great reviews. I’m so glad I did! First of all, a little dab goes a long, long way. I don’t know how it’s possible, but it does! It is a smooth, creamy and silky consistency when applied to your face and it foams up as you apply it and work around your face. It’s very gentle. My face doesn’t feel completely stripped after washing with this cleanser. I don’t have any issues with the scent of it, and I’m normally very sensitive to scents. I am truly enjoying this cleanser and I’m so glad I gave it a try. This may become one of my holy grail products in my skincare routine!
Sabrina A.
One of my favorite cleansers! This product lasts me ALL year as a little goes a long way. I use this with a silicone pore scrubber in the shower at night time and it really helps get rid of stubborn makeup and make my skin feel fresh and clean. Look out for this at your local Marshall’s or TJMAXX. Annoyed I paid retail at Sephora.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This has been my go to morning cleanser for awhile now and I️ love it. I️ have super dry skin, and this does not make my skin feel all right and dry afterwards. But it does feel clean, and do a great job of getting all the skincare products I️ loaded on my face the night before. I️ would consider this a gentle cleanser, and I️ love that it brightens the skin!
Rachel F.
BOISE
This is not my favorite cleanser it seems to irritate my skin. I do have sensitive skin and have tried this product a few times but doesn’t seem right for my skin. I did like how it foamed and have tried other Shiseido products that I like.
Bailey P.
Lexington
Review for: Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam more...
Hands down the best cleanser I’ve ever used. Within a couple of washes, I could see a noticeable difference in the brightness of my skin. Works into a great lather. Is amazing for the price as a little bit of product is used each time!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is one of my go to cleansers. It cleans the skin effectively without totally stripping the moisture of it. I’m not sure I️ can speak to the brightening effect of it, cause I use sooo many other products that it’s hard to know which product is doing what. But I️ really love this cleanser!
Arielle H.
Rancho Mirage
I enjoyed the Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam W...it cleanses really well and foams up nicely. And a little bit goes a LONG way. Learned that the hard way lol. My only thing is it makes the skin squeaky clean, something that might be problematic for my super oily skin as it could cause more oil production.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I like this product. After I wash my face my skin is bright and soft. My only complaint is the smell. It smells like public restroom hand soap. I like the effect of the product, so I keep using it, but I always follow with a scented moisturizer to cover up the cheap soap smell.
Jamie A.
Jessup
Review for: Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam more...
Really great cleanser. I usually buy it when I come across it at Marshals or TJMax. A pea sized amount makes a huge amount of foam, and is very gentle and effective. I’ve repurchased this several times already.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
Has anyone used the whole bottle religiously? Does it help lighten acne scars?