BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Has anyone used the whole bottle religiously? Does it help lighte...1 Answers
Leah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and tend to breakout and dry out easy. This cleanser is amazing and gives my skin tone a beautiful glow. If I travel without it, I notice the effects in a few days. Love their skin care!!
Sarah H.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser. The packaging is pretty which is always a plus and you only need less than a pea size amount of product to get a nice foam. Lightly scented and seems to be gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Asia H.
This cleanser is the most amazing product I have ever purchased. This is my first bottle but it has lasted me a long time. You really only need to use a small amount to adequately cover the whole face. The formula is very smooth and good for most skin types. The cleanser is very gentle and it really does brighten my complexion. After using it, my skin looks like it does when I apply a subtle highlighter. I would recommend this to anyone who isn't that familiar with their skin type and is looking for something that works for most people.
Alana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has cleared all my acne scars. It lightens and brightens dark spots on your skin. I always buy this at Marshalls or tjmaxx. It is usually around $20 there instead of buying it for double or more at Macy's. This product will lighten your skin tone though. If you have a nice tan and do not want to lose it this product is not for you. I used to use this only in the winter for this reason however I have now embraced the light skin and apply sunscreen to avoid new dark spots.
Remya a.
Culver City, CA
Love this cleanser. Works best on my combination during winters. Gently cleanses without stripping skin and leaving no oily residue. The only concern is it irritated my eyes so best to apply with eyes closed.
Lily W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I swear by this cleanser! My mom introduced me to Shiseido since it's her favorite brand and I can see why. A little goes a long way with this cleanser, and after using it my face feels clean and bright. I follow up with a toner, serum, and moisturizer, and my face feels like a million bucks. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a higher end skincare purchase.
MKG G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing cleansing foam! I definitely feel the difference and see the difference as well. It is definitely brightening and you see the end results so quick compared to other brands that claim to be "brightening" I can tell the difference when I stop using this product, so I keep using it because the results are guaranteed and I love it.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this three times for far and I'm really liking it! The packing is simple and pretty! I got it at marshalls for $19.99! It definitely cleanses my face and I do feel very bright after! I can't wait to see the full results!
Anissa G.
Best face wash ever. I have sensitive skin and this is so gentle. It gets my makeup off and gives my face a clean feel. It also helps balance any redness you may have. It's been my favorite for years!
kelli s.
Blacksburg, VA
This is the most luxurious face wash I've ever used! It is so creamy and I love the foam it creates. It makes your skin feel so clean without leaving it feeling stripped. A winner in my book!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used the whole bottle religiously? Does it help lighten acne scars?