BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Has anyone used the whole bottle religiously? Does it help lighte...1 Answers
Sondra Y.
Sondra Y.
Lakeside, MT
This is a product I have used for about 5 years now. I love it for a couple reasons. It gets rid of my freckles and dark spots better then other products I have tried in the same category. It also cleans my face very well in addition. Nothing else I have tried has worked as well for me personally. I have read other reviews where people didn't not have as good of luck with getting results. all I can say to that is, we are all chemically different. What works for some might not work for you. I would recommend at least giving this a try. Also remember that you are going to be waiting at least 2 weeks when you first start using it before you will actually notice results.***DO NOT GET IN YOU EYES - OMG THE PAIN*** One tube last me about a year using once daily .
Christine J.
Christine J.
Tucson, AZ
I use this cleanser daily and it gets rid of makeup and makes my skin feel clean. It's not over drying or doesn't have an overwhelming fragrance. I use several of the Shiseido products, and I will continue to purchase this as one of my cleansing staples. I didn't notice too much in the way of brightening, but I like the product overall.
Charel G.
Charel G.
Chula Vista, CA
I've been using this brightening cleanser for years... I've been purchasing it from Macy's because they always have great deals. This product surpasses my expectations. Always makes my skin feel squeaky clean without over drying. It's my go-to cleanser... Of course, I'd purchase it again!!!
Marina M.
Marina M.
This cleanser is awesome! This cleanser is a foam type of cleanser and a little goes a long way. It makes my skin feel soft and really clean when I use it. It helps with clearing up my dark spots on my face and evening out my skin tone. It does have a slight smell but it doesn't bother me.
P C.
P C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best cleanser! I had a real bad issue of skin breakout and tried so many cleansers. This was the one that not only made my skin free of breakouts but also added a lot of softness to my skin. This has a creamy consistency and is very light with a mild leafy fragrance.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my holy grail cleansers. Leaves my face squeaky clean, but not dry. I use a tiny bit, and that spreads into a creamy lather. It's a bit expensive, but I love how it leaves my skin. Not sure if it really brightens up my skin all that much though.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I cant tell you how much I love the white lucent. It cleans my face really well and whitens it. It does take a long time to see its effects, but well worth my money and I would buy it again. Best to buy it in the boutique shop
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Duluth, GA
My mom and I are sharing this, and I love it! It's super foamy, which my mom loves, and it's feels like I'm super clean after using this! I feel like it brightens my face right after washing my face with this product.
Remya a.
Remya a.
Culver City, CA
Love this cleanser. Works best on my combination during winters. Gently cleanses without stripping skin and leaving no oily residue. The only concern is it irritated my eyes so best to apply with eyes closed.
kelli s.
kelli s.
Blacksburg, VA
This is the most luxurious face wash I've ever used! It is so creamy and I love the foam it creates. It makes your skin feel so clean without leaving it feeling stripped. A winner in my book!
Kc C.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used the whole bottle religiously? Does it help lighten acne scars?