Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched W - 150Ml/5oz uploaded by Emely J.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this product work? & where could I get this?4 Answers
Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched W - 150Ml/5oz
  • "this product I have severe dry skin i usually put this product on right after i take a shower and it helps a lot on balancing my skin it feels completely hydrated " in 1 review
  • "My wallet dose not like it but my skin looks really good so its totally worth the sacrifice!" in 1 review
  • "After using this product along with the shisedo face wash, and the lotion I've notice that acne scars on my face had gotten lighter." in 1 review
ARMY |.
This actually feels super great on the skin. I've used quite a few toners before, and some of them are very abrasive and harsh on the skin, which is horrible for me because my skin is pretty sensitive. This one, on the other hand, feels really soft and yet I can definitely feel a difference on my skin once it's applied. Really recommend this one.
Gabrielle Q.
Camas, WA
I am falling in love with Shiseido Skincare right now. My wallet dose not like it but my skin looks really good so its totally worth the sacrifice! Shiseido uses a 4 step care routine twice a day. Its an investment of time and money but its all in the name of a fresh face. Despite lack of sleep, and not fully taking care of my self, my skin looks amazing with this stuff. I love how it feels. Its not a "toner" its a softener. Like a lotion it moisturizes, and it also preps your skin for soaking up your serum so you can get the full benefits of it. I notice a difference after each wash. My skin looks refreshed and rested. I am using the whole line though and I use it twice a day.
Cai Z.
Seattle , WA
This is one of the best skincare products I've use. I've been breaking out a lot lately and my mom decided to buy this for me to try. This cost around $125 but it works great. After using this product along with the shisedo face wash, and the lotion I've notice that acne scars on my face had gotten lighter. My friends and coworkers have pointed it out as well! I would totally recommend giving this product a try!
Sophie C.
The only con of this product is the price; I feel like you can get similar products from other brands (namely, Korean brands) for less. However, this is still a great toner that makes my skin feel soft and supple. It also smells nice!
Esther G.
Troy, MI
I swear by the Shiseido brand because that's what my mom used when she was my age and now she's close to approaching 60 and has fabulous skin. I only recently incorporated the White Lucent Brightening softener. I apply it in the morning and it just makes me look less tired overall, but I feel like I didn't notice until at least 3 weeks.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I feel like this is just okay, especially for the price. I actually feel like it leaves a bit of residue on my skin and doesn't play all that well with my moisturizer.
chang l.
I love this toner. I have been using it for two years now. The scent is what I love the most about. It has his flowery scent. It did make my skin more glowy. It's pricey but reasonable.
Chantel E.
Aurora, CO
Shiseido is pretty pricey but VERY well worth it! I love everything of theirs! Clinique ruined my face and this stuff helped it get back to the healthy beautiful face it was before.
Emely J.
coachella, CA
I love love! this product I have severe dry skin i usually put this product on right after i take a shower and it helps a lot on balancing my skin it feels completely hydrated
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
I recently received a sample of this, along with a few others, at a local Shiseido opening. I was instantly hooked! I only wish I could afford a full size; it is a bit pricey. Still, amazing product!
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
Does this product work? & where could I get this?