Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched W uploaded by Emely J.

BY SHISEIDO

A brightening softening lotion that immediately hydrates skin for an optimally moisturized, luminous complexion. Enhances the benefits of following skincare.

To use:

Saturate a cotton pad and wipe gently over face after cleanser.

• Does this product work? & where could I get this?5 Answers
Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched W
  • "My wallet dose not like it but my skin looks really good so its totally worth the sacrifice!" in 1 review
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I got this on amazon with all the White lucent mini samples to try. The softener, serum, moisturizer and eye cream. The softener is my favorite. After I shower I love applying it to my skin before my serum. It’s hydrating and really makes you glow. The full size is very expensive so I use it sparingly. If you’re looking for a brightening regimen for discoloration or just for glowy skin, this it a good product line for that. Shiesdo products are very pricey but skincare that works you can’t really put a price tag on!
Marcela V.
Review for: White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched W 5 oz/150 ml/5 oz more...
Great for combination skin . I'm using it every morning before make up. My skin looks brighter.  Just started using it, I  can see the difference after few times used. Great packaging,  nice small pump. One pump is great for the all face. Little bit pricey but great quality.
Lexi P.
It acts as a toner but also a primer and aids in the effectiveness of whatever product you follow with - for me it’s moisturizer. You can also use it alone and it makes your skin feel extremely clean and so soft.
Stefani N.
Santa Monica, CA
one of the best softening toners i've used, and really one of the few toners i've used. not much of a toner person as i don't feel the need to add an extra step as i make sure my face is cleansed (with double cleansing if necessary). but this toner feels like liquid moisturizer and leaves my skin hydrated and soft... but too expensive for my likeness and as such, it's not a staple in my skincare regimen.
ARMY |.
This actually feels super great on the skin. I've used quite a few toners before, and some of them are very abrasive and harsh on the skin, which is horrible for me because my skin is pretty sensitive. This one, on the other hand, feels really soft and yet I can definitely feel a difference on my skin once it's applied. Really recommend this one.
Gabrielle Q.
Camas, WA
I am falling in love with Shiseido Skincare right now. My wallet dose not like it but my skin looks really good so its totally worth the sacrifice! Shiseido uses a 4 step care routine twice a day. Its an investment of time and money but its all in the name of a fresh face. Despite lack of sleep, and not fully taking care of my self, my skin looks amazing with this stuff. I love how it feels. Its not a "toner" its a softener. Like a lotion it moisturizes, and it also preps your skin for soaking up your serum so you can get the full benefits of it. I notice a difference after each wash. My skin looks refreshed and rested. I am using the whole line though and I use it twice a day.
Cai Z.
Seattle , WA
This is one of the best skincare products I've use. I've been breaking out a lot lately and my mom decided to buy this for me to try. This cost around $125 but it works great. After using this product along with the shisedo face wash, and the lotion I've notice that acne scars on my face had gotten lighter. My friends and coworkers have pointed it out as well! I would totally recommend giving this product a try!
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
I feel like this is just okay, especially for the price. I actually feel like it leaves a bit of residue on my skin and doesn't play all that well with my moisturizer.
Esther G.
Brooklyn, NY
I swear by the Shiseido brand because that's what my mom used when she was my age and now she's close to approaching 60 and has fabulous skin. I only recently incorporated the White Lucent Brightening softener. I apply it in the morning and it just makes me look less tired overall, but I feel like I didn't notice until at least 3 weeks.
Sophie C.
The only con of this product is the price; I feel like you can get similar products from other brands (namely, Korean brands) for less. However, this is still a great toner that makes my skin feel soft and supple. It also smells nice!
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
Does this product work? & where could I get this?