BY SHISEIDO

Infusing freshness and radiance into the eye area, this intensive eye cream effectively targets two major causes of dark circles: pigmentation and poor microcirculation. Blue and brown dark circles are visibly reduced over time for a youthful look.

How to use:

To Use: Apply each morning and night as the last step in your skincare routine.

Key ingredients:

Shiseido-exclusive Dark Circle Diminisher defies dark circles three ways by helping to target their root cause, preventing their formation, and addressing microcirculation in the eye area to infuse freshness and radiance into skin
Humectant-rich Super Hydro-Synergy Complex N helps instantly hydrates skin and maintains moisture for hours

Water(Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Potassium Methoxysalicylate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethylacrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Peg-40 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Fragrance (Parfum), Sorbitan Tristearate, Trisodium Edta, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Oryzanol, 2-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Mica, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Metaphosphate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Aluminum Hydroxide, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Linalool, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citronellol, Crataegus Monogyna Flower Extract, Tocopherol

• How long you need to use to see results1 Answers
  • Tell me your magic eye cream to diminish my dark circles!...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a more affordable dupe for this. (Doesn't...2 Answers
  • "This eye cream works great especially for dark circles." in 1 review
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
I really enjoy this eyecream. It helps to lighten my dark circles and when I use it in the morning it brightens my eyes. The packaging is very cute and dainty and I will be repurchasing it when I run out of my current eyecream.
Kat M.
Lewisburg
I’ve tried this without much success. Granted I’ve only given it a week, so I may have to come back for a more thorough review. Pros—no irritation. Cons—no real change in dark circles yet and it’s a bit pricey.Shiseido Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream
Jessica C.
Bakersfield, CA
this makes miracles it’s like magic in a jar . i had tried it on at sephora & when i get home my husband says did you get fillers or do something to your eyes and i said no& he said your eyes look brighter and no more dark circles & your eye color stands out more ...
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
I love this eye cream. I use it every night, and my eyes look bright and fresh every morning. It is on the pricey side, but you only need to use a tiny bit so it lasts a long time. I think this is one of the best eye creams on the market, and I highly recommend it!
Angicel E.
Yonkers , NY
This under re cream is great for hydration but I would would say that's it. It didn't brighten my under eyes or reduce the appearance of dark circles. Nor did I see a difference on my fine lines I am in age range of 25-30.
Irene K.
Nyack, NY
I have used may Shiseido products over the past 25 years and find they are all amazing and the results are always super reliable. Gets rid of puff as well as smooths the tender eye area. Will definitely purchase again!
Chelsea M.
Perfect product for women with dark circles under eyes, I notice a difference within one week ! I usually apply right before bed and wash my face in the morning, perfect for everyday use
Purva P.
Parsippany, NJ
I used this product for a while but it didn't really help me as much as I would have liked it to, however the packaging is nice. I might try it again later for a longer time but I would try a different product for myself
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is small and mighty! A little goes a very long way very effective, from what I've been noticing. Since this is my 1st time purchasing this I am excited to see some more results. So Its to early to tell but I'm excited to see what's next!!
Amanda T.
Shisiedo is a trusted go to to brand for me. I find their products all deliver on their advertised promises and they seem to be worth the money and leave me very happy with the results which is exactly how this product leaves me feeling!!!
Shannon D.
Are there any areas that hold discounted beauty products such as this one? I want to purchase a full size, but I don't know how great I feel about the price.
Influenster M.
How long did it take to see them lighten?
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
I'm looking for a more affordable dupe for this. (Doesn't have to be drugstore). I have this and love it, but it's sooo expensive. It lasts a long time, but I just hate spending so much. Especially if there's a cheaper alternative.
Tara G.
Mariya P.
Knoxville , TN
How long you need to use to see results