BY SHISEIDO #74 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Infusing freshness and radiance into the eye area, this intensive eye cream effectively targets two major causes of dark circles: pigmentation and poor microcirculation. Blue and brown dark circles are visibly reduced over time for a youthful look.

How to use:

To Use: Apply each morning and night as the last step in your skincare routine.

Key ingredients:

Shiseido-exclusive Dark Circle Diminisher defies dark circles three ways by helping to target their root cause, preventing their formation, and addressing microcirculation in the eye area to infuse freshness and radiance into skin
Humectant-rich Super Hydro-Synergy Complex N helps instantly hydrates skin and maintains moisture for hours

Water(Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Potassium Methoxysalicylate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethylacrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Peg-40 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Fragrance (Parfum), Sorbitan Tristearate, Trisodium Edta, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Oryzanol, 2-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Mica, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Metaphosphate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Aluminum Hydroxide, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Linalool, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citronellol, Crataegus Monogyna Flower Extract, Tocopherol

Buy on ULTA
  • "This eye cream works great especially for dark circles." in 1 review
Maggie X.
Phoenix
I used to really like this eye cream, but one thing that’s really bothered me after repurchasing it for the second time is that there’s some inconsistency with the formulation. the cream is usually light and easy to scoop out, but this time it’s been thick and almost has a film on top of it so it’s virtually impossible to get out of the container. my eyes have possible gotten used to the product as well, since I stopped seeing improvement after the first time. the product is supposed to help with dark circles and aging, but in general it just feels nice and hydrating around the eyes. the search for the perfect eye cream continues..
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
I want to preface this with the fact that i like this product but it is extremely pricey. There are plenty of eye creams that are just as good or better but rare a third of the price [cerave and Paula’s Choice] and have the same or more active ingredients. That being said, the cream just feels so luxurious due to what ever emulsifier they are using. It’s super moisturizing and makes you feel like you are indulging yourself. After some research [peer reviewed studies, r/skincareaddiction] I learned that there is nothing special about this product. I moved on to a cheaper product with more active ingredients.
Jessenia V.
Hialeah, FL
An employee at Sephora had shown me this product after I told her about my really bad under eyes. I tried it out for a few months but I didn’t see much of a difference. It’s also a bit pricey. I don’t mind spending money on products unless they actually work. On the other hand this product goes on smooth and I applied it twice a day once in the morning and at night. Also it didn’t make my makeup like Cakey or crease throughout the day which is always a plus. But the product didn’t work for me. I won’t be purchasing again.
Jennifer J.
This eye cream does wonders for chronic dark circles. I’ve always had dark circles since childhood and immediately noticed a difference after using White Lucent for the first time. The dark circles and puffiness under my eyes have been reduced and becoming SO MUCH BRIGHTER. Just to let you know, for me it causes mild eye stinging/rednesses for about 15 minutes after applying it under my eyes, a side-effect that is very minor and barely noticeable. TJ-Maxx and Marshalls sells this jar for $34.99, which is such a great deal. I highly recommend this eye cream, definitely worth it, especially for that price!
❤️ A.
I always have dry skin around my eyes every time I used any of eye makeup remover and this eye cream helps a lot to moist around my eyes and it feels light and silky. I have dark circle because lack of sleep, I used this almost for 3 months now and it shows improvement to lighten my skin tone on my dark circle area. Be careful for sensitive eyes, I gave my husband to tried it but his eyes feel uncomfortable to open.
Erin C.
Staunton
I went into Sephora one day with a strange patch of dryness on the upper inner corner of my eye and was recommend this cream. Within 24 hours of using it, the patch was completely gone. Extremely hydrating but not sticky, and it lasted me a long time so the price point wasn’t that bad to me. Now it terms of noticing a difference in my dark circles, I didn’t notice much, but this is my favorite eye cream of all time.
nikki t.
Massapequa, NY
Shisheido dedinitelf produces high quality products. This under eye product is gentle enough that I use it twice a day, in the morning before my makeup and at night after a shower. It definitely has shown results reducing fine lines around my eyes and reducing bags. It has a nice scent and doesn’t leave any residue. It is slightly higher in price that other brands but I think it’s worth it!
Kalani D.
Rialto
This wasn’t my favorite eye cream, but it wasn’t the worst either. Maybe I didn’t see much of a difference because darkness under the eyes have never been a problem for me in such a long time, not since high school haha. This is a good one for daytime use tho, not overly creamy feeling during the day to where it gets all greasy and slick which is nice! Especially for wear under makeup
Sarah M.
Ravenna, OH
This is the best eye cream I have ever used. I have very dry eyes so I get kind of wrinkly looking with many eye creams (I’m 24) this completely fixed that problem and over time brightened my under eyes more than any other product I’ve tried. I have been through 3 of these and will probably repurchase as long as they are still making it. For reference I have been using this for 2 years now and as soon as I run out I have to repurchase because after one use of another eye cream I can feel the difference. I can not recommend this enough! I have super sensitive skin and this feels like silk. Its not too heavy but keeps me moisturized all day. If you’re debating trying this pull the trigger you will not regret it for a second!!
Debbie C.
This definitely works pretty well for the dark circles under the eye however you need to use it for a few times in a row before you can notice any difference if you know what I’m saying, like it was t an instant noticeable result if that is what you’re looking for then you won’t get it with this. However this does work great and within time it does help the dark circles.
Shannon D.
Are there any areas that hold discounted beauty products such as this one? I want to purchase a full size, but I don't know how great I feel about the price.
Influenster M.
How long did it take to see them lighten?
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
I'm looking for a more affordable dupe for this. (Doesn't have to be drugstore). I have this and love it, but it's sooo expensive. It lasts a long time, but I just hate spending so much. Especially if there's a cheaper alternative.
Tara G.
Would this be more helpful for puffiness or dark circles?
Mary H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have the worst dark circles to the point where I won't wear contacts, because I'm embarrassed. I'm wondering if this product works well enough to help me

back