Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 22 uploaded by Vanessa T.Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 22 uploaded by Patti Lauren S.Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 22 uploaded by Glanz B.

BY SHISEIDO

A daytime brightening moisturizer with timed release capsules for nonstop brightening, for skin that bursts with radiance all day long. Moisturize, brighten, and smooth on sun protection with this Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener Broad Spectrum SPF 22. Perfect for all skin types, this highly effective formula is a moisturizer and brightener in one, featuring timed delivery brightening technology which releases powerful brightening ingredients that work to reduce the appearance of dark spots and uneven skintone. A pearl powder emits a radiance enhancing subtle shimmer immediately. Research results: After 12 weeks: - 92% experienced reduced dullness - 88% reported brighter skin

• I just got this as a sample from Sephora and was wonderin...1 Answers
  • I have a lot of acne spots that I would love to get rid o...1 Answers
  • How long does this product take to work and does it help ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
June L.
Piscataway, NJ
One of my summer favorites! Unlike other sunscreens it has a really light and smooth finish that my oily skin just loves. It's so smooth that most days I use it as a primer too! It's got a lot of really tiny sparkles in it as well, making your skin look bright and shining and healthy. It's great to wear with or without foundation because it acts as a primer but you can also have a natural highlight as well. I highly recommend this product!
Aria C.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love Shiseido's White Lucent products because they give a beautiful radiance to my skin! I have combination skin and this product never leaves me feeling greasy. I also never break out when using this product. It doesn't have the highest of SPF, but I always usually use another moisturizer with spf with this as well as mineral powder spf throughout the day.
Dua S.
Yakima , WA
The best thing I have used on my face. I don't wear foundation but this makes my skin look clear and natural along with powder. Make you look healthy and glowing. Definitely worth the $60 would buy it again and highly highly recommend.
Courtney B.
Everett, WA
I like this stuff, but it isn't as hydrating as I'd like it.  It smoothes and brightens my skin, but I don't find that it moisturized much. I have combination/oily skin, so I would assume that I wouldn't need much hydration with it.
Brooke J.
Waleska, GA
Love this stuff.  It has a super light, un-noticeable scent and brightens all day long. Still halfway through my bottle a year later. It's great under makeup or alone. :) I will be buying more
Brittany M.
Beaufort , SC
I'm not sure how much of a "brightener" this is in the same sense that the other Lucent line items are. There's a slight shimmer (nothing too noticeable) that gives off a nice looking glow. So , to me, it's more of a "perfecter" than a "brightener". The sunscreen is a nice touch, and my skin stays pretty hydrated all day. I like this product but I don't think I would repurchase it due to the price!
Sarah B.
Not exact;y what it is supposed to be. You would think a brightener would have some sort of vitamin c or something to brighten from the inside, but all it has is shimmer to give your skin a temporary "glow" that doesn't last all day. It doesn't moisturize much either so it's really only good if your face is fine, but you want a little shimmer.
Madison M.
I have never used sunscreen with my skincare since I received a small amount in my moisturizer and foundation. That is until my sheisedo beauty advisors gave me a luxury sample of it when I was purchasing my white lucent eye cream. After trying it I can't imagine getting my glow on without it .it does a better glow then any illuminating primer, moisturizer, or serum. The sunscreen protection is great but the glow is what really makes it so amazing. Just make sure to only apply a small amount to the whole face.
Karen L.
San Francisco, CA
I love the idea of this light moisturizer but I don't really like the product itself because it leaves sparkles on my face. This is probably just due to my preference, but I'm not a big fan of looking all sparkly. It's a very light moisturizer and it has SPF which is nice.
Rosalinda F.
Orange Park
I did not purchase this product I actually got it in a sample and I loved it . I put it on my face and it felt so flawless on. No oily feeling and a lot went along way . The smell was amazing as well. I will be buying this once in finished with my other products .
Kirstin H.
I've never owned anything from Shiseido before. I'm wondering how you would rate their quality of their skincare and makeup lines? Are they worth trying?
Quynh-Nhi Nguyen N.
Austin, TX
How long does this product take to work and does it help with acne spots?
Jana B.
Rochester, NY
I have a lot of acne spots that I would love to get rid of. Will this help with that?
Jessica D.
I just got this as a sample from Sephora and was wondering how well it works and is it really worth $57?