BY SHISEIDO

Brand from Japan: Shiseido. An advanced daytime whitening moisturizer that instantly brightens and evens the skin tone, and releases whitening ingredients over time to suppress discoloration and dullness caused by the harsh environment throughout the day Creating brilliant conditions for skin to achieve perfect radiance, this moisturizer puts daynight on your side

Tanvi W.
Frisco
I would not recommend this product if you have sensitive oily skin. I purchased this product from the Macy’s Shiseido table at $64, and had to return it in a week. I started to break out a lot within the first two applications. However, I know people who have had good experiences with the product.
Rose V.
San Bernardino , CA
This makes your sling look super luminous and beautiful and I am obsessed with it. The price point is high but I feel like it does what it should and it is worth the money. I love how moisturizing it feels on the skin throughout the day.
Jennifer J.
Mcallen, TX
I love love love this sun protectant. It works wonders on my skin and under my makeup. Never leaves a white cast nor does it feel too heavy or greasy when applied. Definitely will be purchasing again
Ellen L.
I’m of Asian decent so I have a fair complexion on the lighter side and my face is covered with freckles. This product does not eliminate the freckles but fade the freckles. Freckles are still there but not as visible. I’ve tried many other brands imported from Asia but didn’t work as well. Instead my freckles are more noticeable now. Just started using this product again a few weeks ago and could tell the freckles are slowly fading. The sunscreen is a benefit because sun exposure is my main reason for my freckles.
Julie N.
Farmington , NM
I have been using this product for about 3 years and this is the only one that I will use as sunscreen. It is a bit pricey but it really does work wonders on your skin so it is worth every penny.
Ellen C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I used to use this product in the morning because it had SPF in it which I really liked! I got this product as a gift but I would never purchase it myself just because of the price and it didn't offer me something super amazing like some other products that I use.
Ferra L.
philadelphia
When I tried this, it really didn’t work for my skin and I have very, very oily skin. I mean it wasn’t bad but I didn’t notice a difference after I put it on. I don’t think I’d buy this product again for use.
Kathleen G.
Been using this product line for 3 years now, and I must say I can see the difference in my skintone. It helps lighten up my acne scars and even out mu skintone.
Crystal R.
Mercedes, TX
This is hands down an amazing sunscreen i usually buy the brand you can get at Walmart etc but this was a sample i had an it made wonders i always burn with the other brands and with this one i didn't
Alice J.
I personally loved the product. It applied nicely on my skin and it felt light. I liked wearing it under my makeup in the summer to give me a bit of a glow while getting sun protection. It does have a smell to it and it does feel a bit tacky but I didn’t mind it.