Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener Broad Spectrum SPF 22 uploaded by Glanz B.Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener Broad Spectrum SPF 22 uploaded by Patti Lauren S.

BY SHISEIDO

A daytime brightening moisturizer with timed release capsules for nonstop brightening, for skin that bursts with radiance all day long. Moisturize, brighten, and smooth on sun protection with this Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener Broad Spectrum SPF 22. Perfect for all skin types, this highly effective formula is a moisturizer and brightener in one, featuring timed delivery brightening technology which releases powerful brightening ingredients that work to reduce the appearance of dark spots and uneven skintone. A pearl powder emits a radiance enhancing subtle shimmer immediately. Research results: After 12 weeks: - 92% experienced reduced dullness - 88% reported brighter skin see more...

• I just got this as a sample from Sephora and was wondering how we...1 Answers
  • I have a lot of acne spots that I would love to get rid of. Will ...1 Answers
  • How long does this product take to work and does it help with acn...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Madison M.
Madison M.
I have never used sunscreen with my skincare since I received a small amount in my moisturizer and foundation. That is until my sheisedo beauty advisors gave me a luxury sample of it when I was purchasing my white lucent eye cream. After trying it I can't imagine getting my glow on without it .it does a better glow then any illuminating primer, moisturizer, or serum. The sunscreen protection is great but the glow is what really makes it so amazing. Just make sure to only apply a small amount to the whole face.
Jerilee R.
Jerilee R.
Ashford, AL
Very good serum that does what it claims. Have been using it off and on as a sample for a few weeks and I have seen a good result from it. Cost a lot so that is a downer, but worth it for the results you get. I would buy for sure. I would like to purchase soon!
Glanz B.
Glanz B.
I love while lucent collection and this one in particular gives my otherwise dull skin a gentle glow. Brightens and moisturizes . Smells great like every other Shiseido product. Bit pricey but good value as you don't need too much . Highly recommend!đź‘Ť
Amie L.
Amie L.
Seattle, WA
Love this sunscreen moisturizer!!!! It's not mattifyi get but even for a combination skin person like me, I love the shimmery glow it gives when I use it under makeup or by itself
Mira A.
Mira A.
Abington, ma
This has a light fragrance and is gentle on my skin. The price is fair, so I'm happy that this is a product that I can afford consistently.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Fairfax, VA
Not only it makes my skin brighter and moisture it protects my skin with sunscreen!! I love shisheido products!!
June L.
June L.
Piscataway, NJ
One of my summer favorites! Unlike other sunscreens it has a really light and smooth finish that my oily skin just loves. It's so smooth that most days I use it as a primer too! It's got a lot of really tiny sparkles in it as well, making your skin look bright and shining and healthy. It's great to wear with or without foundation because it acts as a primer but you can also have a natural highlight as well. I highly recommend this product!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
It has taken me a few days to get use to how thick of it, but not I love it! I use it as a lotion, primer, and sunscreen. It isn't super moisturizing but I love that it makes my skin look dewy. I have been using it for 2 weeks and have noticed a difference in my skin. I do use a more moisturizing lotion at night.
Aria C.
Aria C.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love Shiseido's White Lucent products because they give a beautiful radiance to my skin! I have combination skin and this product never leaves me feeling greasy. I also never break out when using this product. It doesn't have the highest of SPF, but I always usually use another moisturizer with spf with this as well as mineral powder spf throughout the day.
Dua S.
Dua S.
Yakima , WA
The best thing I have used on my face. I don't wear foundation but this makes my skin look clear and natural along with powder. Make you look healthy and glowing. Definitely worth the $60 would buy it again and highly highly recommend.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I just got this as a sample from Sephora and was wondering how well it works and is it really worth $57?
Jana B.
Jana B.
Rochester, NY
I have a lot of acne spots that I would love to get rid of. Will this help with that?
Quynh-Nhi N.
Quynh-Nhi N.
Austin, TX
How long does this product take to work and does it help with acne spots?
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
I've never owned anything from Shiseido before. I'm wondering how you would rate their quality of their skincare and makeup lines? Are they worth trying?