Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Cleansing KitsShiseido

White Lucent Brightening 1-2-3 Kit: 1x White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched W 100ml/3.3oz 1x White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam W 75ml/2.8oz 1x White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion W SPF 18 30ml/1oz Ideal both for personal...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido White Lucent 1-2-3 Kit: Balancing Softener 100ml + Cleansing Foam W 75ml +Protective Emulsion W SPF 18 30ml 3pcs!
Lisa P.
Fort lee, NJ
The white lucent line is great for its whitening properties. I have been using the protective emulsion with spf for a long time and I honestly haven’t seen an improvement in whitening but I still do like this product and the cleanser really gives a squeaky clean feeling
Alina B.
Naperville , IL
Nice collection, it works great on the skin, makes it soft and radiant. It might not work for oily skin because it’s very penetrating and can make it more oily. I have combo skin and it worked great for me.

Looking for your answer?