BY SHISEIDO

A daytime moisturizer that provides exceptional brightening benefits as it protects skin from the harmful effects of UV rays and dryness. Ensures a smooth, evenly luminous and perfectly radiant complexion.

For whom?

For women of any age or skin type who enjoy the sun, but want to reduce the damaging effects that UV rays leave behind. For women who have seen the first signs of pigmentation or dullness and want to act in advance of long term damaging effects caused by the sun. Being pro-active, she enjoys highly advanced products with visible results, as above all she wants to achieve immaculate looking skin with perfect radiance.

Technology:

More dramatic than diminishing the appearance of spots and freckles, White Lucency skincare enables newborn clarity to emerge. Groundbreaking skincare technology works in three ways to deliver lustrous skin that’s irresistibly touchable: The overall appea

Jillian A.
Covington, LA
The shisedio lucent white protective day cream with spf is a great daytime moisturizer and helps to brighten and lighten your skin while also protecting it from damaging effects like sun, outside elements, pollution ect. You get a decent amount of product and it comes in the heavy luxurious jar packaging with a provided spatula to help keep the container free from becoming unsanitary. I would prefer a pump or something that doesn't expose it to air when opening which is why I deducted a star. I do apply this in the morning and have used it under makeup. Its creamy consistency leaves your skin feeling hydrated but not greasy. All in all this is a good product.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
This is another must have! Or at least try. It moisturizes my combo skin perfectly without a greasy or heavy feeling. It has SPF which is perfect for pairing with a foundation that may not have it. Protection from the environment is hard to find without it just laying on top of the skin. I haven't noticed a great deal of improvment on dark spots from this alone but it's getting there.
Emma B.
Atlanta, GA
I received this cream as a Christmas present and have been using it for almost a year! It lasts forever and I absolutely love it. It's a perfect face moisturizer and smells fresh & floral. It leaves the skin looking young and refreshed, bright! My face feels so smooth after I apply it as well. I know it might be kinda pricey but I definitely plan to buy it for myself once I run out of it!
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
This is a brand that I fell in love with years ago. It was one of my first higher end skincare products when I was in my early twenties and I've loved it since. It is on the expensive side, depending on which line you are buying, but it is very effective and produces incredible results. It's ingredients list is impressive and innovative, mixing natural extracts with technology.
Mary T.
I enjoyed using this product for its moisturizer properties and that it smells very nice. However, I was looking for it to fade some of my discoloration from past acne breakouts, and I did not notice that. I did purchase it from Sephora, so I like that it's easily accessible. However, I will be looking for a product that is better for my facial discoloration.
Millie L.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this white Lucent.. It does help whitening my skin and even out my skin tone as well. Packaging is very nice and pretty... It really like it. It's very gentle and smooth... It doesn't really dry you out or anything but it would be nice if their price is a little cheaper since I paid about $300 for the whole set.
Akankshya P.
Los Angeles, CA
Shiseido products have never really disappointed me and this is no exception. I think it really brightens my face in the long run. It is pricey but I think it is worth it cause my skin feels really great when i use it. It has a faint smell- a nice one - kind of lotus-y. Wouldn't call it a great sunscreen though.
ly n.
Seattle, WA
Shiseido never fails to impress me! I saw a difference in my skin within a week of using this product! It's a great day moisturizer and works great under makeup! I also like how it has a little SPF and doesn't have any hints of sunscreen scent. Highly recommend!
Julia L.
San mateo, Ca
This is a good basic moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin. I found this when I was looking for a line that could reduce some of the darker spots from breakouts and i found this. I do think that it helps brighten the skin and it feels great thoughout the day and sits well under my makeup.
Veronica A.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I worked for Shiseido and swear by all their skincare products. The white Lucent line is for whitening which isn't going to drastically bleach your skin . What it will do is help even put your skin tone and brighten it's overall appearance.