BY SHISEIDO

A rich powerful brightening treatment to promote the skin conditions Formulated with unique Concentrated Vitamin C Ethyl for ultra high radiance Provides optimal hydration to maintain moisture within cells Enhances the natural defense mechanism against external damage Leaves skin appear soft velvety smooth supple & healthy Recommended for all skin types Dermatologist tested see more...

Noelle V.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I initially came across this product while in Japan, brightening products are super popular there and the market is full of options. I decided to give it a whirl, and while it felt nice putting it on my skin I didn't notice any results. I was hoping that after a month or so of consistent use I'd notice my skin looking well-hydrated and maybe bright enough to not have to enhance it with makeup (i.e. a tinted moisturizer), but there was no change.
Aro
This is a hands on product...the entire white Lucent range is amazing ...it is very aesthetically appealing as well..a little goes a long way it spreads on your face and absorbs so quickly making your skin feeling instantly radiant and lively and with every day usage it also decreases any kind of discoloration
Greetchell M.
Salisbury, MD
I love this product. This serum really brightens up my skin. I think it's a little pricey for me but I would but it again. I am a first time user. Yes it was effective for me. I don't think it needs any improvement. I recommend this to people who want to brighten up their face.
Linh N.
Gresham , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this product is on the more expensive side, it is worth the splurge! Shiseido is known for their skin care and I have never ever been disappointed with any of their product. I use this product twice a week and it does even out my skin tone and hydrates it as well.
Khamoshi P.
Glen Cove, NY
I liked this product. I usually don't like serums but I was surprised with this one. It smelled good and definitely had a brightening effect. Overall, it did meet my expectations although I would recommend it only if nothing else has worked for you before.
Jillian P.
Shiseido is the best! This product definitely brightens my skin and leaves it feeling soft and supple! However, it is a bit pricey. I keep buying it, but I am constantly looking for lower cost alternatives. That being said, I would recommend it!
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shushed I products blow my mind. You notice such a big difference right away. Soft subtle smell, that's actually really pretty. And my skin is just soo smooth after I use it. Love all whisked I products I've ever tried.
Stephanie L.
Had the chance to try out shiseido white lucency and i used it every night. Started to nice after a couple of weeks that my face was getting a more even tone but did not notice any change on old acne scars.
Caly H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Smells great. Moisturizing. Doesn't affect my makeup when I use it before applying. It help with evening out my skin tone after 3 months but it didn't whiten my skin, it just unifies the color.
Ellen H.
Henderson, NV
My skin has never looked or felt more amazing! I can tell such a difference, and I now can go makeupless and not feel insecure! My skin is brighter than ever! You won't regret purchasing this!