BY SHISEIDO

A rich powerful brightening treatment to promote the skin conditions Formulated with unique Concentrated Vitamin C Ethyl for ultra high radiance Provides optimal hydration to maintain moisture within cells Enhances the natural defense mechanism against external damage Leaves skin appear soft velvety smooth supple & healthy Recommended for all skin types Dermatologist tested see more...

Charlie M.
Great Falls
I felt that this serum actually did what it advertised to do — brightened my skin. I noticed a gentle sheen on my cheekbones and eyes when I’d directly apply it to those areas, and the sheen was visible even with foundation over it. Has a silky smooth texture and a pleasing/light smell. Would recommend.
Shoo S.
Sacramento
I use this product after I apply toner and before I apply sleeping mask. I left this on my face the whole night and I really can see the difference on my dark spots, its fading but slowly, but I think it better than any products I used before.
Ashley M.
It is a good product, but not worth the price! There are definitely other brightening/ toning serums that live up to Shiseido as far as the actual product goes. 5 stars for packaging, and of course I love the story of the origin of the company.
Erika C.
This is a great product not only does it give your skin a glow it's effective as well as gentle for all types of skins. The packing is great and it can be used daily I would recommended anyone to use this.
Jennifer J.
Atlanta, GA
Really like this brand a lot and was excited to try out the brightening serum. It's light weight while also doing its job. The packaging is beautiful but the product is pretty pricy. I would probably purchase again
Rachel N.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a very pleasant product. It felt really nice on the skin as most Shiseido products do. I don't feel as though it worked astoundingly well as a serum, and I would not repurchase it as I feel that it is not a good value for the price point. Did not break me out.
Noelle V.
Washington , DC
I initially came across this product while in Japan, brightening products are super popular there and the market is full of options. I decided to give it a whirl, and while it felt nice putting it on my skin I didn't notice any results. I was hoping that after a month or so of consistent use I'd notice my skin looking well-hydrated and maybe bright enough to not have to enhance it with makeup (i.e. a tinted moisturizer), but there was no change.
Biby F.
Sarasota, FL
This product is good and it helped with melasma. I use it everyday and apply mousterizer and sun block on to of it daily. It is a good product and I love shiseido
Greetchell M.
Salisbury, MD
I love this product. This serum really brightens up my skin. I think it's a little pricey for me but I would but it again. I am a first time user. Yes it was effective for me. I don't think it needs any improvement. I recommend this to people who want to brighten up their face.
Linh N.
Gresham , OR
Although this product is on the more expensive side, it is worth the splurge! Shiseido is known for their skin care and I have never ever been disappointed with any of their product. I use this product twice a week and it does even out my skin tone and hydrates it as well.