Shiseido White Lucency Perfect Radiance Clarifying Cleansing Foam Facial Cleansing Products

BY SHISEIDO

White Lucency Perfect Radiance Clarifying Cleansing Foam was launched by the design house of Shiseido. see more...

Amory A.
Tuscumbia
I think this is a great cleanser. It’s pricey but you seriously need not even a pea sized amount. I’ve used it for about 2 weeks. No break outs. Doesn’t make me extremely dry as some cleansers do in the winter. Super light scent. Not bothersome to me. Great product. Would absolutely recommend.
Fatima S.
IRVING
Love this cleanser. It feels like a cream. It cleanses your face and leaves a smooth feeling. It does help in skin lightening and lightens the blemishes and scars. Works great with the white lucent moisturizer
Elizabeth A.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite daily cleanser! It’s perfect for morning and night and gentle enough to take off makeup. It has a nice foam and exfoliating beads to help slush away dead skin. Perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Lei L.
This is one of my favorite brands so far. Everyone has heard how great Korean and Japanese skin care products are. And I agree. The cleanser is so amazing, that the smell is awesome. My boyfriend loves smelling my skin after I use it!!!
Tiffany Y.
Los Angeles, CA
i use this twice a day for my morning and my night routine. it's really gentle on the skin and pairs great with any spinning brush. but the price adds up if you use this line for long periods of time
Shirley K.
This gentle cleanser is nice and foamy and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. A little bit goes a long way.