Shiseido White Lucency Perfect Radiance Brightening Eye for Unisex uploaded by rosalinda S.

BY SHISEIDO

Iris M.
Tampa
This makes my skin feel so nice and its perfect, not too heavy or light. Just enough moisture..if only this were not so expensive. I am going back to this after using Kose Excellent as I feel I like this line much better.
Raluca E.
Queens
I have been searching for a while for a good eye cream and I found it! A bit pricey but a little goes a long way! Extremely hydrating, makes my sensitive under eye area feel soft and better yet, I am seeing a decrease in my dark circles.
Ashley F.
Fort Campbell
The entire white lucent line from Shiseido is incredible. The cleanser from this line is one of my favorites. This eye cream specifically helps with fine lines and hydration, while visibly brightening darkness under the eyes. This pairs great with a concealer under the eyes for highlighting, giving a healthy glow. This is very affective on its own, I find I use less makeup when using this product. Would recommend to someone looking for a good anti-age eye cream.
Genny M.
This eye cream is definitely rich. Since I don't have a very dry skin and I don't suffer that many wrinkles, I find it a bit heavy. I sometimes use it as a night cream so that it doesn't go to waste. I think it could be great for people who are older than me, or for people who have very dry skin.
Deborah J.
Alpharetta
I love and highly recommend this stuff. I have liked every single Shiseido product product I have ever tried. Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing ConcentrateShiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour CreamShiseido Facial Cotton
Grace C.
Anaheim
Highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to rid dull skin and lift brightness. I have a very dull complexion and once I apply it works instantly!! Its a great product to use under makeup. Once you apply you only need just dabs of primer and youre makeup will look radiant.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
I love how this smells and feels on my skin. I feel softer and refreshed. I’m not sure if I feel like it actually minimizes the appearance of dark circles though. I’ve been using it for about 2 months, so I will keep trying!
Danielle V.
This is a great product! Pretty steep in price which is why I’m giving 4 stars but other than that, I thinks it’s a great product! Very effective and does what it promises. I would recommend to anyone asking :)
Kaleigh M.
Raymore
I’m going to be honest this product didn’t compare to my beloved ole ginseng eye cream I didn’t see great immediate results and there isn’t a promise of correction over time I wouldn’t use this again
Dallanara Z.
santa maria
Wow ! Amazing product I have used this to keep my under eyes from getting darker I have seen noticeable change under my eyes my eyes look awake bright and young. The packaging is nice and easy to use .