BY SHISEIDO

A gentle purifying foam that effectively lifts away impurities and excess surface oil, helps exfoliate dead surface cells. Ensures a smooth, evenly luminous and perfectly radiant complexion.

For whom?

For women of any age or skin type who enjoy the sun, but want to reduce the damaging effects that UV rays leave behind. For women who have seen the first signs of pigmentation or dullness and want to act in advance of long term damaging effects caused by the sun. Being pro-active, she enjoys highly advanced products with visible results, as above all she wants to achieve immaculate looking skin with perfect radiance.

Technology:

Formulated with Asian plant extracts.

Amory A.
Tuscumbia
I think this is a great cleanser. It’s pricey but you seriously need not even a pea sized amount. I’ve used it for about 2 weeks. No break outs. Doesn’t make me extremely dry as some cleansers do in the winter. Super light scent. Not bothersome to me. Great product. Would absolutely recommend.
Yuko S.
I like this cleanser. This is 2nd time purchasing this. It smells pretty and cleans my face well but not drys out. I like the packaging as well. It’s not inexpensive but you need just a little bit so it lasts long
Fatima S.
Love this cleanser. It feels like a cream. It cleanses your face and leaves a smooth feeling. It does help in skin lightening and lightens the blemishes and scars. Works great with the white lucent moisturizer
Lei L.
This is one of my favorite brands so far. Everyone has heard how great Korean and Japanese skin care products are. And I agree. The cleanser is so amazing, that the smell is awesome. My boyfriend loves smelling my skin after I use it!!!
Elizabeth A.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite daily cleanser! It’s perfect for morning and night and gentle enough to take off makeup. It has a nice foam and exfoliating beads to help slush away dead skin. Perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Semina M.
warren
This is my all time favorite facial cleanser! I use it twice a day with the shisedo face brush and it cleans my face so well! The smell is amazing I usually prefer things without a scent but this one doesn’t irritate my skin whatsoever
Tiffany Y.
Los Angeles, CA
i use this twice a day for my morning and my night routine. it's really gentle on the skin and pairs great with any spinning brush. but the price adds up if you use this line for long periods of time
Tamara W.
Little Chute
Purchased at: Macy's
Great for exfoliating without over doing it on your skin. Also bought the cleansing brush for easier application. Foams up great and leaves skin feeling clean.
Shirley K.
This gentle cleanser is nice and foamy and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. A little bit goes a long way.
Katherine B.
Lafayette, LA
This leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, but I definitely need to moisturize after cleansing with it.