Shiseido Wetforce Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face 1.2 oz uploaded by Yaneth M.Shiseido Wetforce Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face 1.2 oz uploaded by JULIANNA C.Shiseido Wetforce Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face 1.2 oz uploaded by Allison F.

BY SHISEIDO

An innovative protective sunscreen for the face that becomes more effective when it comes into contact with water, delivering the best coverage under the sun for healthy-looking, beautiful skin. Swim, play, and enjoy the outdoors knowing your sunscreen loves water as much as you do. Providing powerful protection for your skin, this innovative protective veil actually becomes even more effective on the applied area when exposed to water for 15 minutes, because of its WetForce technology. This unique formula especially for the face includes beneficial ingredients to help prevent skin dryness, just be sure to reapply immediately after towel drying. Ideal for outdoor activities and sports, it provides high sun protection, yet is comfortable and gentle on the skin. Broad-spectrum UV protection helps reduce the appearance of photo-aging with exclusive SuperVeil-UV 360™ technology. *To activate WetForce technology, expose the applied area to water for 15 minutes or sweat for 30 minutes. This product is dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested. see more...

Geri C.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love sunscreens and protecting my face from the harmful UV rays. This brand is everything you need in sunscreen in one. The SPF 50 is great, to know you're getting great protection. I find that when I apply the product onto my face is blends in really well and does not leave a sticky after residue all over my face like certain sunscreens do. It is odorless which is a huge plus and does not leave a white cast on your face after application. I like to apply this all over my face and neck after I use a daily moisturizer and I let it sink in for 15 minutes before applying my concealer and BB cream. My BB cream also have SPF in the product as well but only 15. In terms of longevity I find that when I go running outside I am constantly sweating and I have no got any major burns from being exposed to the sun for a long period of time. If I am just going out and running errands and such I like to re-apply the sun screen to ensure protection throughout the day. This product is a must have!! Protecting your skin from the sun is so important, so investing in this product is a huge must.
Diana A.
Chandler , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best SPF I have tried! I used it on the face while in Hawaii while using a different sun protection on my body. My face did not get a burn at all while my body did . It does not smell like other sun products and it is lightweight!
L F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is so lightweight and the best protection ever. It literally exceeded my expectations. Price is great for what you are getting, it lasts forever. I will be repeating all my Shiseido purchases especially sunscreen. Love love love
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Misleading claims and very pricey for what you get. Average sun protection at best. It doesn’t work more effectively with water as it claims so reapplication is still crucial. For the money there are better products on the market.
Rosaline W.
I use this over my moisturizer for that extra protection for those outdoorsy days. It's light weight and very pleasant smelling. Doesn't feel greasy at all and absorbs into skin pretty quickly.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best brand for suncreams !! I tried so many different ones , and always something would made me hate them , to oily , not gently in the skin or my acne would out of control
I been using this brand for 2 years for suncreams and the best results ever ! Super recommend
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great sunscreen!! It 100% prevents you from getting sun burned. It's very easy to apply and doesn't leave a white cast on your face. The only downfall is it's more expensive than most sunscreens- but in the long run it's worth the investment!
Kendall H.
Laguna Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is light weight enough to feel fine on the face. It's ingredients have not caused me to break out which is great for someone like me with sensitive skin. Because it's good sunscreen it does leave a white residue on your face. Sometimes you have to sacrifice health for beauty. My make up goes right over it and I've never had any issues. It's pricey but worth it.
Adriana L.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but I don't love it. it's a bit pricey and I would rather use the spray than the cream version of this product. It leaves a white residue on your skin if you don't buff it in well enough. If you get this product in a bundle with other shiseido products than i think it's worth it
Kala G.
I used this on my honeymoon in Barbados and fell in love! I have sensitive skin and sunscreens tend to always break me out and burn my eyes no matter how far i keep it away from them. This one did neither and will be my go -to from here on out. It is the best I have found!