Shiseido Wetforce Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face 1.2 oz uploaded by JULIANNA C.Shiseido Wetforce Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face 1.2 oz uploaded by Allison F.Shiseido Wetforce Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face 1.2 oz uploaded by Yaneth M.

BY SHISEIDO

An innovative protective sunscreen for the face that becomes more effective when it comes into contact with water, delivering the best coverage under the sun for healthy-looking, beautiful skin. Swim, play, and enjoy the outdoors knowing your sunscreen loves water as much as you do. Providing powerful protection for your skin, this innovative protective veil actually becomes even more effective on the applied area when exposed to water for 15 minutes, because of its WetForce technology. This unique formula especially for the face includes beneficial ingredients to help prevent skin dryness, just be sure to reapply immediately after towel drying. Ideal for outdoor activities and sports, it provides high sun protection, yet is comfortable and gentle on the skin. Broad-spectrum UV protection helps reduce the appearance of photo-aging with exclusive SuperVeil-UV 360™ technology. *To activate WetForce technology, expose the applied area to water for 15 minutes or sweat for 30 minutes. This product is dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Nevenka S.
Nevenka S.
I am pale and with freckles, so I'm pretty much used to wearing 50+ SPF abd am also used to the white layer an SPF50 leaves on your face, masked only by a foundation. I was super pleasantly surprised when I noticed that the Shiseido wetforce cream does NOT leave a white layer on your skin, and it soaks in pretty nicely. You can go outside barefaced, no need for a foundation to avoid looking like a ghost. It feel very natural but protects your skin fiercely. One of my favorite sunscreens, especially for the price!
Sweenly L.
Sweenly L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is NO joke! It's extremely strong and definitely waterproof. My first time in Mexico, Cancun I didn't know any better and just left my face and body bare without defense against the strong sun. By the next day, I woke up with sun burn. I applied this to my face, went in the pool a number of times, and no additional burns. I did tan but not as much as I did on my body to which I used a lower SPF sunscreen. Definitely great buy.
Christina C.
Christina C.
I use this sunblock under my daily makeup and it's great. I have oily skin but I've never had a breakout because of this product. It doesn't look greasy after application and it doesn't feel heavy on your skin, even after a long day. The texture is a bit thick and goes on white at first, so be sure to apply a little bit of product first, then smooth it into your skin before adding more or applying your makeup.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Dorchester, MA
This is my all time favorite sunscreen. It works like a primer as well and my makeup basically stays glued to my face. It doesn't break me out or stick to my dry spots! It does give a white cast and flashback in photos which is too bad. And I haven't been able to find it as easily since they've come out with new formulas. I will always love it!
Allison F.
Allison F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I received a sample of Shiseido Wetforce Ultimate Sun Protection Cream. I really enjoyed using this product. I'm not a fan of the goopy sunscreen. This product went on smooth and helped protect me from the sun while I was at the pool . I love that this product is an SPF 50. I also liked that it was water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
Petra G.
Petra G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Having oily skin is hard to find a good sunscreen that doesn't break me out... But this does not !is not greasy works very good protecting my face against the sun . I gave 4 stars because of the awful smell and the white film that leaves on the faces( gives a flashback in the pictures when you wear underneath your foundation ) .
Amber W.
Amber W.
Tallahassee, FL
Effective enough to last all day in the sun with the family, gentle enough for my fair skinned, extremely sensitive toddler. I expected it to last a few hours but this stayed on all day with one alternate application. I recommend anyone looking for a good mild product that gets the job done, to try this.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Reisterstown , MD
Love. LOVE. Love. This product is the only sunscreen that does not clog my pores. I purchased this from Sephora and have been using it for the last 5 years. I am a sun worshiper and rely on this to protect the sensitive skin on my face. I would love to see them come out with a mattifying sun screen.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
This is an absolute must have sunscreen for the beach or pool or any waterspout activity. Water actually enhances and makes the SPF and effectiveness of this stronger. It does have a slight white cast so I would not wear it every day, but for days that you are doing water sports it is a must have.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
This formula is very thick and leaves your face looking pasty white. Nonetheless, it's pretty long lasting and protects your face from the sun even through water activities. Still a good practice to reapply every 2 hours. It's also one of the only sun creams that do not make me break out.