BY SHISEIDO

WetForce Sports BB SPF 50+ is a breakthrough in skincare, skilfully blending makeup with high protection suncare. By combining the brand's exceptional WetForce technology with a flattering skin tint, a perfect yet natural complexion can be achieved during and after exercise. With a dewy, lightweight and wearable texture the intelligent formula is able to provide comfort whilst shielding against UV rays. The powerful technology strengthens its protective veil upon contact with water or perspiration, helping to maintain the skins moisture balance and prevent skin damage. 30ml see more...

Alex M.
This is my summer favorite! It has just enough tint to make your skin look great without looking like you are wearing make up with the additional bonus of a high spf sunscreen. I used this daily for a vacation in Hawaii and loved it so much I continued to use it for the lake. I plan on buying it again this year.  It stays on well even when wet and protects my face from burning which is always my biggest concern in the summer.
Christina Marie G.
Chula Vista, CA
This is perfect when I’m at the beach or just running around errands and don’t want a full face of makeup. This skin protecting sunscreen not only helps protect and keeps skin from aging from harmful rays, but it has a natural tint that gives me an even complexion.
Nicole H.
Sanford, FL
This sunscreen is pretty good for when you don’t want to wear makeup but want just a little tint of color.
Abiha J.
Barrington , IL
Very light weight. I wear it under makeup and it feels really good. Must buy to protect your skin
Marlene H.
Vancouver , BC
Surprising coverage for a sunscreen. It dries very quickly and is very water proof: I received this from Influenster complimentary this summer and used it quite frequently through the summer and will again. I wish I had gotten a lighter shade but was send medium thinking I would tan more but I did not so I mixed it with a lighter foundation and it turned out pretty good and was resistant to my sweat as it was a very hot summer
Lavender O.
I liked this product. I have combo skin and it def doesn’t keep your face matte by any means but it’s got great protective qualities. It’s a good product to have in your kit for those days when you will be in the sun!
Kimly T.
Guelph, ON
I received mine from Influenster (holla @ u!!) and it was honestly the BEST tinted moisturizer i’ve ever used! The coverage was actually impressive, i didn’t feel oily, and it lasted all day. I was really impressed!
ElleBee L.
Windsor, ON
My favourite. Tinted makes it a good primer as well but also love wearing alone for a little bit of coverage while out in the sun. I always pick this one up!!