Shiseido WetForce Expert Sun Aging Protection Lotion Plus SPF 50+ uploaded by Catarina P.Shiseido WetForce Expert Sun Aging Protection Lotion Plus SPF 50+ uploaded by Edita P.

BY SHISEIDO

New Wetforce may be the first era-changing advancement in sun protection technology since the invention of sunscreen itself.

Providing powerful protection for your skin, this innovative protective veil actually becomes even more effective when it comes into contact with water or perspiration. It also includes skincare ingredients that prevent dryness, oxidation* and damage to cells and DNA*. It provides high sun protection technology, yet is comfortable and gentle on the skin.

How to use:

Shake well before use.
Before sun exposure, apply generously and evenly over the skin.
Apply after your regular skincare.
To remove, rinse off thoroughly using daily cleanser.

Technology:

New WetForce may be the first era-changing advancement in sun protection technology since the invention of sunscreen itself.
This means sunscreen with Shiseido’s exclusive SuperVeil-UV 360TM technology now gets stronger when it gets wet*.
Get it wet, and the minerals in water or perspiration boost the power of its protective veil.

Shiseido WetForce Expert Sun Aging Protection Lotion Plus SPF 50+
  • "Amazzzzzing when it comes to sunscreen I fee like shiseido is number one ! I got it at Macy's. Simple packaging but product is awesome. It's very gentle. Good for sensitive skin. Totally recommend. It good." in 4 reviews
Xaverie B.
Toledo
I think this works very well and it doesn’t leave a white cast on the skin. I got a sample of it at Sephora and it did all that it was supposed to do and it didn’t make my makeup greasy looking as some sunscreens do. I would recommend this to people who have deeper complexions because of the lack of white cast.
Jessica L.
Beavercreek
This is a nice, comfortable, water resistant luxurious sunscreen. I got it at Sephora a year ago, and used it everyday on my face and body during a weeks long vacation to Disney world. It didn’t burn on my face at all like some sunscreens do, and I used it under makeup.
Lyndsay B.
Clifton Spgs, NY
Love this. Doesn’t make my skin feel or look greasy and oily but it does protect me from the sun. I can wear this under makeup without looking like a mess too. I would prefer a pump because it is very liquid but that’s just me being picky
Sara W.
hinsdale
This is a very good product for someone who is out all day and being very active. It’s very hard to sweat this off. I have used this product very often and it’s a great shape for travel anywhere. I would recommend this for athletes.
Irene K.
I used this on vacation because it was really hot and it left a white cast. Not a huge one but it bothered me. I did a good job at protecting my face form the sun which is great but at the end of the day I did get burned and the white cast was not ideal.
Shelley J.
It was to watery for me. I was looking for a cream type,but wanted to try this one out because of the great reviews. I’ve got used to it after a while, but still tried to looked for a cream type sunscreen instead.
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
Wow! Definitely a good sun screen!

Pros:
- lightweight
- no greasy residue
- smells good

Cons:
- pricey - last I checked it was about $50 /bottle.

Overall, it’s a good sun screen but you can find comparable sun screens for half the price.
member-4f7698e7e
Okay I hated this product for me. I had really high hopes for this because it was in a Sephora favorites sun care kit and because it was 50 spf. I like that the spf in it was high but it was so greasy and make my skin so oily that my makeup would not set. This may be good for days you don’t wear makeup but never for days you need to wear makeup.
Jackie G.
This product had a lightweight freshness about it. I knew it was protecting my skin without leaving a white cast or weird smell. It met my expectations. It’s gentle on the skin and didn’t cause breakouts.
Jeni L.
East Newark, NJ
I think this is expensive for the amount of product and that there are compareable drugstore options. It does last well, almost too well. My fiance had to scrub this off hard and still had a cast to him.