Shiseido WetForce Expert Sun Aging Protection Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY SHISEIDO

The UV protector that is boosted by water.

New WetForce may be the first era-changing advancement in sun protection technology since the invention of sunscreen itself.

Providing powerful protection for your skin, this innovative product actually becomes even more effective when it comes into contact with water or perspiration. It provides high sun protection technology, yet is comfortable and gentle on the skin. Featuring exclusive-to-Shiseido SuperVeil 360 technology that creates a protective veil over the skin to seamlessly fit the surface like a 2nd skin, protecting at every angle.  The highly nourishing, yet lightweight formula smoothes on with no trace of stickiness and an invisible finish that’s absorbed instantly.

VERY WATER-RESISTANT AND PERSPIRATION RESISTANT.

NON-COMEDOGENIC, DERMATOLOGIST AND OPHTALMOLOGIST-TESTED.

Sabrina M.
East Brunswick
I am a swimmer and a teen. The struggles I have with my skin has never felt so bad. The fact that i need a moisturizer that protects my skin and doesnt make me look like a oily mess is hard. When I tried this I could tell the marketors really tried to make this the IT product. It seemed lightening, it tried to spread out evenly, and was goooood. Agh i wanted it to work so well because I love this brand. BUT it did get oily later and just felt and smelled like i was going down town on regular sun screen...which is not what I paid for. Then again I have oily skin when i go out. I forget how it works under makeup but id say its worth a shot if you have the money  and a good matte powder or foundation on hand.
Tina H.
This is an oldie but a goodie. I've always gone back to using this. It doesn't make my skin more oily even though I have combo skin. No white cast or weird flashback when I have my photos taken.
Michelle G.
Lake Worth, Florida
Great product to product your face from the sun. It met my expectations and was very lightweight on my skin. It protects great and is package nicely. Love the travel size to keep in my beach bag at all times. I would most certainly recommend.
Rose H.
Callaway
This product is okay. It gets the job done for the most part. It’s thick and sticky. It feels like you’re putting a layer of grease on your face. Every time I use it I break out with cystic pimples the next day. I will not repurchase.
Tara R.
The sunscreen is very creamy but not too thick. I enjoyed it because it was a nice sunscreen without the texture and feel of it. You did not feel sticky after. The product just melted into your skin.
Michelle B.
Blends nice. It’s a slight white tinge but blends away with my makeup. Seems to go on thick but then I forget that it’s there. Some others are too oily, but this one works well for my combo skin.
Jaclyn T.
North Myrtle Beach
I found this to be very comparable to many other if the big brands available. While the packaging is nice, i didn’t find it to outperform any other. Didn’t sting around the eyes which is always nice
Jasmine H.
It was not for me. I broke out hours after applying it to my skin. I will not repurchase because of that reason. With so many options in the market, it was easy to find a similar product.
michelle l.
Jersey City, NJ
I LOVE Shiseido sunscreen. I have purchased it twice now since receiving it once as a gift years ago. This is one of the only sunscreens I will use on my face because of how lightweight is is, and I do not break out, or get sun burnt while using.
Ashley A.
Skullbone
I love this product. Though a little on the pricey side it doesn’t cause me to have any breakouts which is the best thing. I already have super oily skin and this doesn’t add any extra oil. I also use this on my child while he water skis and it keeps him covered.

back