Shiseido WetForce Expert Sun Aging Protection Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY SHISEIDO

New Wetforce may be the first era-changing advancement in sun protection technology since the invention of sunscreen itself.

Providing powerful protection for your skin, this innovative protective veil actually becomes even more effective when it comes into contact with water or perspiration. It also includes skincare ingredients that prevent dryness, oxidation* and damage to cells and DNA*. It provides high sun protection technology, yet is comfortable and gentle on the skin.

How to use:

Shake well before use.
Before sun exposure, apply generously and evenly over the skin.
Apply after your regular skincare.
To remove, rinse off thoroughly using daily cleanser.

Technology:

New WetForce may be the first era-changing advancement in sun protection technology since the invention of sunscreen itself.
This means sunscreen with Shiseido’s exclusive SuperVeil-UV 360TM technology now gets stronger when it gets wet*.
Get it wet, and the minerals in water or perspiration boost the power of its protective veil.

Ana P.
I liked the protection given by this sunscreen but it left my skin quite a bit oily and clogged a little my pores. For someone with dry skin this might not be a problem but it was for me this is why I did not bust it again.
Michelle B.
Blends nice. It’s a slight white tinge but blends away with my makeup. Seems to go on thick but then I forget that it’s there. Some others are too oily, but this one works well for my combo skin.
Araceli C.
Modesto, CA
This is to die for! I used it a few days ago because my mom uses it and it really is water resistant! It does not wash off your face! I will definitely be buying more of this one! I love love love it!
Lizz A.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is great it goes on smooth and does what it says it will and protects me from the sun. The packaging is pretty and it feels luxurious and I would def get it again. And recommend to others
Diane
I use this on my face when in the sun! It's light and keeps your skin safe from the rays. I take this on vacation to the Caribbean and don't have to keep reapplying like standard sunscreens. It smells great too.
Tabi P.
La palma, Ca
This is one of my favorite sun screens. There is no white cast, no greasy feeling and not a strong smell of chemicals. It sits great under makeup!
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
Customer testimonials are one of the best stimuli for store sales. For this reason, the best stores allow the customer to comment on the products, and this opinion can be seen by other visitors.
Elan S.
It didn't irritate my skin but it did leave a white residue. After a vacation in Italy, I was not left burnt but it made me not want to apply it, especially noticeable over my tan.
Lisa C.
Love love love this sunscreen. I've been using this for 10 years and so does my mother. It doesn't feel like you are wearing sunscreen and I feel it does a good job protecting my skin. Even when I reapply it, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I haven't broken out using the product, which is a massive bonus, considering my skin is very sensitive. It is a bit on the expensive, I believe it can range from $50-$60 depending on, which store you purchase it from.
Laura M.
San Diego
Its soft , it works but greasy, ita ok product!! Like any other i havent used it many times because i didn't really like it i have better ones , meh ..