Shiseido WASO Quick Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Sarahi M.

BY SHISEIDO

An alcohol-free, oil-free, honey-gel cleanser that foams without water to remove makeup while removing dirt and excess oil. Formulated with honey and royal jelly extracts, this gentle cleanser rinses off clean and nurtures skin by protecting its moisture. Skin feels soft, clean and healthy-looking to prevent the appearance of imperfections.

For dry, oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic. Paraben-free. Oil-free. Alcohol-free.

• Formulated with Honey Extract to nurture the skin for a healthy look.
  • Contains Royal Jelly Extract to deliver amino acids, vitamins and minerals to skin’s surface for added moisture.
  • Helps reduce the appearance of skin troubles.

Buy on Sephora
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ['', '', '']
Great cleanser!!! It really does the job and I love the after feel it gives on the skin!! Totally worth the buy! It's a great formula as well!
makeda t.
This cleanser really penetrates your skin and makes it easier for you to feel better about yourself and your skin
Chelsea R.
I wouldn't recommend for dry skin. Left my skin feeling tight and not clean. I didn't enjoy.
Paige J.
This product is great! I use it twice a day, when I wake up and go to bed. It moisturises my face while making it less oily. The price was reasonable and the bottle has lasted me nearly a year. Definitely recommend to all you oily skinned peoples!!!
Sarahi M.
Él cajon
This is so good
I like it and I recommend that cause is so amazing
Try it you gonna love it it's perfect for us
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a face or body wash??
Gia A.
Is it worth the money?
Liz S.
Does this wash off clean and easily?
Doha B.
Casablanca
Ohh wow ! That looks so good. Would love to try it! Anyone of you have tried it yet?