Shiseido Waso Color-Smart Day Moisturizer Oil-Free uploaded by Alina K.Shiseido Waso Color-Smart Day Moisturizer Oil-Free uploaded by Alina K.

BY SHISEIDO

A mattifying, oil-free, tinted moisturizer that adapts to your skin color to enhance skin tone with long-lasting hydration.
Broad Spectrum SPF 30

An oil-free, skin-brightening tinted day moisturizer that adapts to your skin color to enhance skin tone. Helps protect skin against UV rays with long-lasting, oil-free hydration. Blends into skin with freshness, leaving a non-sticky matte finish. Formulated with whole Loquat Leaf Cells, which are carefully extracted to keep their wholeness harnessed for an anti-oxidant effect and to help balance skin’s oil levels. Loquat leaf has an antioxidant effect that is known to help suppress sebum breakdown.

For dry, oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic. Paraben-free. Oil-free.
PhytoResist System+ uses the power of botanicals to help heighten skin’s resistance to internal and external stressors while also infusing rich moisture.

Helps reduce the look of pores.
Anti-Pollution Powder to help skin resist the effects of pollution.

After 1 day:

• 94% felt the texture was fun and addictive.
  • 90% felt skin is brighter in tone.

After 1 week:

• 97% felt skin’s daytime condition improved.
  • 95% felt skin is visibly healthier.
  • 95% felt skin is moisturized.
  • 92% felt visible pores improved.

How to use:

Use as the last step of your morning skincare routine. Take two pearl-sized drops onto the fingertips and smooth gently over the face.

Key ingredients:

• Formulated with whole Loquat Cells to help suppress sebum breakdown and balance skin’s oil levels.
  • Anti-Pollution Powder helps suppress shine and helps skin resist the effects of pollutants.
  • Color Change Powder and Glycylglycine help improve the look of uneven skin tone and visible pores.
  • PhytoResist System+ with Trimethylglycine, Trehalose, Lamium Album Extract, Erythritol and Yuzu Seed Extract helps infuse skin with moisture for a healthy, hydrated look.
  • Formulated with Peony Root Extract to help prevent the appearance of skin imperfections.

Buy on Sephora
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
This was very awesome to have in your bag! Very inexpensive and love the packaging that it's convenient to use! Very gentle on skin and smell is amazing! I use this everyday and plan to buy again! I feel the bottle just needs to be bigger so we get more for our buck but very nice!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Yes this is expensive. Totally worth it. Very silky moisturizer. I like to use this on days I'm in a hurry and want a soft finished look with out effort. Add gloss and go. Id love to see the price go down, but I'm happy with the quality.
Manuel C.
Des Moines , IA
This product is amazing I will definitely recommend it to anybody. II'd give it a five star if only that was an extra star I would. I love this product thank you so much hope this review helps everyone out
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
This gives a brightening effect and it
Always has so much moisture ! I love the formula and how flawless it looks on the skin!!!
Regina Z.
Really helps moisturize my skin and lightly correct my skin tone which I love and adore! Perfect for uneven skin tones
Claris T.
very light and smooth, it is a great product, I highly recommend it, all Shisheido products are very good
Alina K.
Melle
I want to give you guys a little review of that „color-smart day moisturizer“ from shiseido @waso_official .
Just for reference -> I have really pale skin with freckles & my skin is pretty dry and sensitive.
If you apply this cream it is white and It will develop color when you’re rubbing it in your skin. Bc I‘m pale as paper it’s a little bit dark for me but you can’t really see it only if I apply a heavy layer (but you don’t need much of this product). It drys matte with a healthy looking glow and it’s oil-free - that means it works for dry, oily and combination skin! The coverage is light but perfect for my everyday look bc I can show my natural freckles and can correct unevenness of my skin (like redness). This cream has got SPF 30 and I don’t break out 😊 (I tested a lot of expensive moisturizer with spf and my sensitive skin tends to break out the last times). I got a little sample the last time I bought something from @douglas_cosmetics and after one week of tryin it I bought the full-size one. That product will cost you 43,00€ for 50 ml/1.9 OZ but I have to say that the sample of 5 ml/0.19 OZ lasted more than one and a half week (Used it everyday) so you can be sure that this product last you for a while. Very happy with that product, one of my new „go-to“ products. 💕☺️
#sanscorpsgras #teint #spf #green #oilfree #matte #skincare #moisturizer #day #review #makeupjunkie #beauty #beautyblogger #makeupblog #skincareluxury #luxury #youth #sensitiveskin
Dragana K.
This is the best spf colored cream for oily skin which I tried. Although my extremely oily skin is shiny in the end of the day if I don't set it, it definitely doesn't leak off of my face 3 hours after as all other oil-free spf creams. It has silky, soft texture and color is suitable for my fair skin tone but I've read it can be orange on porcelain skin. Supposedly it is color smart- and skin looks flawless. Excellent moisturizer for oily skin. Yes, I'm using this instead of foundation because it's more comfortable for daily use in the Southern hemisphere. I put this moisturizer on the top of the  Shiseido Waso Fresh Jelly Lotion  which I would recommend without any doubt.
Generally, I would recommend  Shiseido Waso Color-Smart Day Moisturizer Oil-Free  as a good combination of moisturizer and spf 30 protection (it's not the highest one) for oily skin but still it is not the perfect for my skin and hot weather.
Naomi H.
New Castle, DE
I use this product along with other ones from the Waso line and I am in love! It leaves my skin really smooth and making ut seem so fresh and clean... It might be a little bit expensive but I think it's totally worth it! Will repeat for sure!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How much coverage does it give?
Grey A.
This bottle looks tiny, how many oz.?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Its a bit pricey, is it really worth my money?
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Evelyn M.
New Jersey
Does this product have a matte finish even on oily skin?