BY SHISEIDO

An oil-free, skin-brightening tinted day moisturizer that adapts to your skin color to enhance skin tone. Helps protect skin against UV rays with long-lasting, oil-free hydration. Blends into skin with freshness, leaving a non-sticky matte finish. Formulated with whole Loquat Leaf Cells, which are carefully extracted to keep their wholeness harnessed for an anti-oxidant effect and to help balance skin’s oil levels. Loquat leaf has an antioxidant effect that is known to help suppress sebum breakdown.

For dry, oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic. Paraben-free. Oil-free.

• PhytoResist System+ uses the power of botanicals to help heighten skin’s resistance to internal and external stressors while also infusing rich moisture.
  • Helps reduce the look of pores.
  • Anti-Pollution Powder to help skin resist the effects of pollution.

After 1 day:

• 94% felt the texture was fun and addictive.
  • 90% felt skin is brighter in tone.

After 1 week:

• 97% felt skin’s daytime condition improved.
  • 95% felt skin is visibly healthier.
  • 95% felt skin is moisturized.
  • 92% felt visible pores improved.
  • (Tested on 102 women)

Buy on Sephora
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was very awesome to have in your bag! Very inexpensive and love the packaging that it's convenient to use! Very gentle on skin and smell is amazing! I use this everyday and plan to buy again! I feel the bottle just needs to be bigger so we get more for our buck but very nice!
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes this is expensive. Totally worth it. Very silky moisturizer. I like to use this on days I'm in a hurry and want a soft finished look with out effort. Add gloss and go. Id love to see the price go down, but I'm happy with the quality.
Manuel C.
Des Moines , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing I will definitely recommend it to anybody. II'd give it a five star if only that was an extra star I would. I love this product thank you so much hope this review helps everyone out
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives a brightening effect and it
Always has so much moisture ! I love the formula and how flawless it looks on the skin!!!
Regina Z.
Really helps moisturize my skin and lightly correct my skin tone which I love and adore! Perfect for uneven skin tones
Claris T.
very light and smooth, it is a great product, I highly recommend it, all Shisheido products are very good
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Is this worth the money?
Elishia S.
Brownwood , TX
I've never used this or heard of it before. Curious to see everyone's thoughts on it.
Jewel B.
Leavenworth, KS
This looks so tiny, does a little go a long way and is the result worth it?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Is this good for dry skin?
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
How does it work with oily skin? After about 3 hours of primer or foundation my faces gets oily.