BY SHISEIDO

A skin-brightening, tinted day moisturizer that adapts to your skin color to enhance skin tone with long-lasting hydration. Helps protect skin against UV rays and environmental stressors while improving the look of pores. Formulated with whole Carrot Cells, the nutrients are carefully extracted to keep their wholeness harnessed and to help hydrate skin. Carrots are high in water content and nutrients that keep skin looking healthy.

For dry, oily, normal, combination and sensitive skin. Dermatologist-tested Non-comedogenic. Paraben-free. Mineral oil-free.

• PhytoResist System+ uses the power of botanicals to help heighten skin’s resistance to internal and external stressors while also infusing rich moisture.
  • Blends into skin leaving a hydrated feel for a healthy glow or foundation kick-start.
  • Anti-Pollution Powder to help skin resist the effects of pollution.

After 1 day of use:

• 99% saw a natural finish.
  • 98% felt the texture was fun and addictive.
  • 95% felt skin is brighter in tone.

After 1 week:

• 100% felt skin is moisturized.
  • 99% felt skin’s daytime condition improved.
  • 99% felt skin is visibly healthier.
  • 96% felt visible pores improved.

Buy on Sephora
Rawan M.
This moisturizer is good but it's not the best for me personally because when I tired it it gave me a red rash I had to go to the doctor it did not meet my expectations and I don't think I would recommend this to others it's not the best quality for me.
Amy W.
Lightweight and super smooth, this moisturizer replenishes skin while protecting your face from harmful UV rays. Shiseido is a master of skincare products; I would definitely buy this product again.
Claudia D.
Miami
It feels great on the skin. So soft and gentle. It's definitely been effective and I am happy I got it. It was my first time and I would definitely purchase again
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ['', '', '']
Amazing product that looks flawless on the skin! It blends perfectly and it has
A beautiful formula! Definitely worth the buy.
maggie f.
North bay, ON
I recently tried this tinted moisturizer it does brighten and gives your skin a nice glow its light weight and doesn't leave a greasy after feel. I have used a cheaper type product and the results were comparable. But I do prefer this one over others because it feels better to me.
Ashleigh V.
I would rate this a strong four stars because the product is really creamy and blend able the feel of the product is weightless and non oily.
Lucy M.
Love this. Makes skin feel really really nice. Not irritating at all. Feels like you have nothing on-lightweight
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
I've never heard of this brand. Is it cruelty free?
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Sounds like this would be great for summer coverage and glow.
hehdh u.
How much is this
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Is this really worth my money?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Too hydration for oily skin?