BY SHISEIDO

Buy Shiseido Body Lotions - Vocalise by Shiseido for Women 6.7 oz Perfumed Body Gel Lotion. How-to-Use: Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area.

Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
Love the way this makes my skin feel and the smell is just divine. Never leaves me feeling greasy or anything like that. The skin really drinks it up.
Yudelka M.
The best product hands down It made my skin so soft and it smells nice also it will not harsh your skin because it gentle on skin
Elyse W.
My mom gave this to me as a gift. I still have it and will buy again once it runs out. It feels like silk on my skin!
crystal l.
Schenectady, NY
I liked this but the scent was a little too heavy for my liking. If the scent was a tad bit lighter i would like it
Desiree P.
Shirley, WV
Like heaven captured in a bottle not a lotion yet not a cream it just melts into the skin and absorbs so nicely
Sara A.
Perris, CA
Shiseido is an amazing brand. All of their skin care smells amazing! Plus it always feels super luxurious.
nicoletta s.
Worth, IL
I love it! I really really love the gel formula because it gives this this freshy feel on your skin.
Hern J.
Australia
This is an extravagance but I can't help myself. The fragrance is light but memorable (the word "clean" comes to mind) and every time I put it on I feel like I am doing a little something special for ME. If used with the body spray, it leaves enough scent to linger throughout the day.In addition to the great fragrance, it is a very good lotion for dry skin. Not just a pretty face! Worth every penny!
Sandra M.
Me deja la piel suave muy hidratada y si a eso le sumas su perfecto aroma es una loción de la más recommendable para comprar.
Sandra S.