BY SHISEIDO

An anti-aging eye mask specially formulated for Asian women Powered by Retino VP8 Technology, a double formulation of Retinol & VP8 Instantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines Infused with a brightening agent 4MSK to improve skin tone... see more...

vanessa v.
Northville
Purchased at: Sephora
This product worked great after I used it but a couple hours after taking it off, the wrinkles came back and my eyes no longer felt lifted. It meet my expectations right away but after not so much. I wouldn’t spend the money again!
Roma A.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
A friend of mine who works here recommended it to me. I was hesitant in buying them because of the price but I loved them so much. I would buy again however need to splurge on them
Cindy P.
Garden Grove, CA
This product really moisturize the undereyes it wrinklelift great products really recommend in your skin care routine
Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
These are amazing but super pricey. These are a must before any party or a night out.
Leticia V.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
I have super dry skin & bad dark circles & this mask helped with both! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a good eye mask!
Xiao L.
Toronto
It is really keep my eye areas moist and supple ne t morningFeel very gentle on the sensitive parts of face. No breakout.
It is very costly. But it makes very beautiful gifts to gurl friends.
Alessia G.
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
Helps me look more alert and awake, great for after a long trip. Under eye looks refreshed and energized!
christᎽna B.
Montreal
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve used it once and enjoyed the cool effect it brought onto my eyes ☺️ would buy it again!