I’ve been using Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum for barely one week, and it has worked great for my post Covid skin. Has anyone had a similar experience?
Indio, CA - il y a 10 mois

15 answers

Yes!! Actually my skin looks better than before covid. And it’s so soft. I love it
il y a 8 mois
My face and neck showed impressive results. I love it! I also enjoy the light scent. Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum
il y a 9 mois
I am 52. We are just coming out of the winter months, with its dry, indoor heat, and I need skin care that is hydrating without overwhelming my skin. This fit the bill nicely.
il y a 9 mois
I have been using it for a few weeks now. I haven’t noticed much other then it is very moisturizing.
il y a 9 mois
YES. I’m incredibly happy with it. Definitely smoothed my skin and hydrated. It feels luxurious.
il y a 9 mois
I have struggled with fairly mild adult acne for years and all my breakouts have cleared up. It’s a miracle worker! I don’t think my skin has looked this good in years!
il y a 9 mois
I love it! The scent is nice too!
il y a 10 mois
Jury is still out for me. Testing it for as long as I can before I review. Not a huge fan of the fragrance.
il y a 10 mois
I love it! My skin is so much softer and smoother.
il y a 10 mois
I had Covid awhile ago, but I can definitely see how it would have helped. I was extremely dehydrated at the time. I love this stuff. I guess I’m going to have to save my pennies so I can continue to buy it. It’s great that you made it through the virus though.