Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum, 40 ml

Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum, 40 ml

Discover a fresher, more youthful look in 4 weeks* Experience tightening, lifting and revitalized radiance with an effective face serum. This multi-benefit serum delivers quick lifting, firming and contouring results in a lightweight, non-greasy serum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum, 40 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Punta Gorda, FL
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum, 40 ml uploaded by Jacquelyn B.
Shiseido vital perfection lift define Radiance Serum with brightening firmer tighter for more Define look across the face in the neck ReDiscover youthful radiance you can use it the morning and night on your face and that before moisturizer, dermatologist tested. this brightness the complexion and visibility helps reduce sagging wrinkles and dark spots for a smoother radiant and refined look, with one or two pumps.
West Plains, MO
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum, 40 ml uploaded by Carol C.
If you are in the market for a new serum..... this is the one you should try! I absolutely love the silkiness of it. It make my face feel smooth and refreshed. I would definitely recommend this serum for anybody really. Love love love it!! Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum, 40 ml
Morehead City, NC
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum, 40 ml uploaded by Julie H.
I received this full size bottle in a vox box this week. I immediately googled it to find out about the product. I see that it sells at Walmart for $135 a bottle. I haven't been using it long enough to see if it does what it says. (Visibly reduce sagging, wrinkles and dark spots). It is a dewy serum that feels really good on your face. It takes a minute or two to absorb into your skin but it does leave it feeling smoother. It has a very pleasant smell also. My budget doesn't allow for me to spend this much on skincare products so I'm interested in seeing if you really do get what you pay for. So far I am very pleased. Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream came with this and feels even better when you put it on.
Jacksonville, FL
Recibí este serum ayer por # free # influenster, y es de lo mejor. A mi en lo personal me encanta los productos Shiseido, son unos productos que se los recomiendo a todos. Gracias #influenster por su cajita.
New Bloomfield, MO
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum, 40 ml uploaded by Mary M.
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum, 40 ml uploaded by Mary M.
I must say I absolutely adore this serum and cream. To give an honest and fair review I did before and after pictures I didn't know how to add both pictures to 1 review so here we go I pray you all understand what I did. It's a total much try. It just takes a very tiny bit to work and with this product less is better than more. It's amazing . These pictures speak for themselves. 🙂 Seeing is believing😉p.s. pictures are of same part of face b if your wondering.
Rockledge, FL
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum, 40 ml uploaded by Christy W.
Product has made my skin smoother!! Has lighten the few dark spots I have. And the serum actually has a very nice fragrance!! Very Impressed!! Thank-you for allowing me to try products I’ve never tried before!!

Looking for your answer?