BeautyFaceFacial SkincareShiseido
Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum

Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum

Discover a fresher, more youthful look in 4 weeks.* Experience tightening, lifting and revitalized skin radiance with an effective face serum. This multi-benefit serum delivers quick lifting, firming, and contouring results in a lightweight, non-greasy serum.

Instantly, skin appears radiant and rejuvenated.

In just 4 weeks*:

• Visibly improves dullness and loss of firmness

*Tested over 12 weeks on 118 women aged 41-60 years old, in the US.

HOW TO USE

• Use morning and evening after softener.
  • Pump the dispenser once and slowly massage onto face and neck.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Watercress Extract supports skin's natural production of collagen, strengthens approach to firming and targets smile lines.
  • 4MSK and Vitamin C Ethnyl inhibits the production of melanin, which causes dark spots, and removes accumulated melanin from deep within.
  • White Lily Extract purifies and detoxifies, soothing the skin against irritations while also providing a conditioning and moisturizing effect.
  • KURENAI-TruLift Complex with Benibana flower strengthens and energizes the skin for a visibly lifted appearance.
  • ReNeura Technology++ features Phytoconnect, helps prolong the efficacy of the treatment.

Funciona para cabello ondulado?
I would like to test the product can you?
does this sink into skin easily or leave it with a greasy feeling?
Start your review of Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum!
Anna H.
Andover, KS
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum uploaded by Anna H.
I am obsessed with the whole line of these products from Shiseido! They are pricey but you know right away what you are paying for. Beautiful packaging so they would definitely make a great gift. The serum feels very luxurious. It has a light scent , but nothing overwhelming. I don't like scented skin care but I don't mind this scent at all. My skin truly looks radiant and glowy after using it. I highly recommend it!
Erika L.
San Diego, CA
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum uploaded by Erika L.
SHISEIDO GINZA TOKYO VITAL PERFECTION LIFT DEFINE SERUM is silky smooth, sheer, absorbs quickly and leaves a glow, and brightens. It is lightly scented and a little goes a really long way. You probably only need 1/2 a pump for your full face and neck. If you want to use it on your decolletage then I would suggest a full pump. I found the best results for this product came when I took the time to massage the product in and pressed it in after warming my hands. In general, I think I have liked every Shiseido product I have used over the years. I haven't played much with their makeup but their lash curler and skincare is bomb.
Karlie B.
Pasadena, CA
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum uploaded by Karlie B.
I love everything about this serum! The packaging is lovely and super easy to open, and I really like that you’re supposed to use one pump of it, so I know for sure that I’m using the right amount each time. The scent is amazing - clean and fresh with floral notes - and the texture is really smooth and soft. I’ve been using it for less than a week and I already see my forehead wrinkles getting less noticeable. I’ve even been wearing less makeup because the serum and the moisturizer that goes with it have made my skin look so flawless.
Alina S.
Richmond, TX
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum uploaded by Alina S.
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum uploaded by Alina S.
My skin loves it! It became smoother and more hydrated. The texture is so light! Works better with the Shiseido moisturizer!
Jewel S.
Arlington, VA
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum uploaded by Jewel S.
I love the sleek packaging and pump for easy use as a lot of serums have dropped applicator. There is a slight scent that is not pleasant but I am used to that with serums. I think overall the product works great.
Ashton A.
Emerald Isle, NC
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum uploaded by Ashton A.
This serum feels so good on my skin and I really feel like it’s making a difference in the smoothness of my skin after only a week! I’ve used it with the face cream and it is a game changer!
Enisa  J.
W Springfield, MA
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum uploaded by Enisa  J.
This serum is beautiful! I absolutely love the way how my skin looks all fresh and smooth after. Very light on the skin, not sticky at all. I use it in the morning and the night and definitely in two weeks I see a difference in my skin. I definitely will buy another one for my self and It is worth it to buy it.
Alba O.
Victorville, CA
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum uploaded by Alba O.
I am in love with my treatment, both serum and cream, my skin looks alive, a healthier appearance, I noticed an improvement in the appearance of my fine lines, and also after my makeup it looks incredible.
Kelly B.
New Galilee, PA
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum uploaded by Kelly B.
I received this item free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. When I first opened my package I couldn't believe how pretty the bottle is. Two weeks later and I can't believe how awesome this serum is. It smells great, and has a nice texture. I love that it absorbs quickly, without leaving my skin feel greasy. My skin now feels softer and smoother, and looks a bit firmer.
Ava Roxanne S.
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum uploaded by Ava Roxanne S.
This feels like my own skin only better. I cannot wait to try all their products. I will definitely use this again and again. Wait till I tell my friends and followers about it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
America F.
Indio, CA
il y a 8 mois
I’ve been using Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum for barely one week, and it has worked great for my post Covid skin. Has anyone had a similar experience?
Juliet S. il y a 8 mois
I love it! The scent is nice too!