BY SHISEIDO

• How does this wear under makeup? Is it thick and creamy or more ...1 Answers
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
probably one of the best sun screen in the market. Is not oily and doesn't have any smell. Cover perfectly, with just a little amount you can cover your face and neck. It won't clog your pores or affect the makeup
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.
This is a must have!!!
I swear by this product. It's the only sun protection I trust. I never tan, I only burn then turn white again. I hate it but this product makes life easier. I don't burn when I'm using this and it works great even when I go to the beach or pool. I've been using this for years and years. This will last you a long time if your using it for your face only. I also use it under my foundation after applying moisturizer.
You will not have any regrets with this product.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
This is such a great product. I love Sheisedo products anyways but this is one of my favorites. I love how silky and light it goes on and how high the protection factor is. I also like that you can use it on the face and the body and not have to use 2 separate products. Definitely worth the money.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Works great! I burn very easily in the sun and this helps a lot! I think its similar to some neutrogena products, so if you like them you will like this product!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Covina , CA
Great product for sensitive skin. I'm fair and burn easily, unfortunately I do not tan and just develop freckles. This product prevents from Sun damage and new freckles from forming. Really recommended for hikes, beach days and our door activities. For everyday use, I would recommend a less expensive brand.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Halethorpe, MD
Love this product - the bottle is adorable and it smells even better! A bottle lasts me over a month during the summer months when I am in the sun frequently. It doesn't weigh down my skin or feel thick once I apply it. I will continue to buy this product next summer!
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a little pricey for my budget and I wish it wasn't so because this is the best facial sunscreen in this high of an SPF on the market! It applies flawlessly with you other skincare products and wears well under your foundation. I wish I could afford to try it out again.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Georgetown, KY
How does this wear under makeup? Is it thick and creamy or more watery in texture?