Shiseido UV Protective Stick Foundation uploaded by Kat I.

BY SHISEIDO #20 in Foundation Sticks

Shiseido Uv Protective Stick Foundation SPF 37 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Srin Y.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Wendi H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I've always used these sticks in the summer for extra sun protection for several years after my mom first introduced them to me. They are affordable if you are willing to spend and I always end up using at least two stocks a year. They are definitely the best so far since my skin is sensitive in the sun, and the coverage is also light and not noticeable.
Miranda H.
Tuscaloosa
Amazing sunscreen. Easy to apply, wears nicely under makeup, cute packaging. My combo-oily skin responded quite well to it, no weird shininess or anything even after a long day on campus. I've bought this over and over after running out!
Kate S.
Kenosha, WI
I don't personally own this stick but while working in Singapore a makeup artist used this product on me and I have fell in love. Feels light, covers lightly and is UV protective. What more could you ask for?
Nikoletta S.
From the first time i saw it, i use it every year, and especially every summer!! I don't change it! It's the best!! You have a matte natural finish for hours and has duration. It can lasts many hours!
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Review for: 30 Uv-Protective Sunscreen For Unisex, Beige more...
This stick is one of the best on the market if you're looking for a combination foundation/spf. It's very lightweight with semi-sheer coverage. You can build it if you like but I typically use it to give my skin the spf I want with a soft blur of color. My skin is oily, acne-prone and I haven't broken out to it at all. I will say, however, that toward the middle of the day, since this product seems to be a little oily, I can't really tell that I have foundation on anymore, which is why I took a star away. You only need to use a little bit. This is my "day off work running errands" foundation.
Influenster M.
I'm not much of a Shiseido fan but this specific product is pretty great in my opinion, I love that it's practical and water proof, I've made trips to the beach and the pool with this on and I never had to reapply. Great coverage and practical, that's the reason I got this product.
Ann U.
Lake Oswego, OR
Your skin stays fairly moisturized and very easy to apply and reapply. Very handy to have it in your purse and does not make any mess when applying. I've been using thisproduct for years and recently bought a whole stock of it.
Susan K.
Review for: 30 Uv-Protective Sunscreen For Unisex, Beige more...
I carry this stick everywhere I go. I use it as concealer sometimes. I have freckles... When it's time for me to powder up my freckles are showing. I just grab this stick and put it on my face. I love it because so easy to use. If I have dirty hands... No problem!! I don't need my hands to apply the product. I have used over 5 sticks already and still use it! Best gift too!! People love it.
Stephanie T.
Do you use this in place of face sunscreens, or is it still advised to use both?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This is medium or high coverage?? This stick foundation it's it good for oil skin??
Sophie B.
Seattle, WA
I have combination skin and I get dry patches on my cheeks when I'm not extremely regimented with my skincare routine. I'm constantly travelling so I love the idea of a stick foundation that also has SPF but is this a good one for dry skin or does it tend to emphasize dry patches?
Ariane K.
Burnett, WI
How does this feel on your skin? Is it oily or make your skin dry? looks convenient but not sure?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
does it have any fragrance?