Shiseido UV Protective Stick Foundation uploaded by Kat I.

BY SHISEIDO #20 in Foundation Sticks

Shiseido Uv Protective Stick Foundation SPF 37 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
Review for: 30 Uv-Protective Sunscreen For Unisex, Beige
This stick is one of the best on the market if you're looking for a combination foundation/spf. It's very lightweight with semi-sheer coverage. You can build it if you like but I typically use it to give my skin the spf I want with a soft blur of color. My skin is oily, acne-prone and I haven't broken out to it at all. I will say, however, that toward the middle of the day, since this product seems to be a little oily, I can't really tell that I have foundation on anymore, which is why I took a star away. You only need to use a little bit. This is my "day off work running errands" foundation.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: 37
I have this in the lightest shade and have been using it all summer that I'm about to get another one. This is a great multi functional product that asks as an spf and foundation (at least that's the one I purchased.) I love being able to cover up spots with this product and touch up later in the day. It's easy to apply and blend in with your fingers. This has become a must have for me in the past few weeks!
Susan K.
Review for: 30 Uv-Protective Sunscreen For Unisex, Beige
I carry this stick everywhere I go. I use it as concealer sometimes. I have freckles... When it's time for me to powder up my freckles are showing. I just grab this stick and put it on my face. I love it because so easy to use. If I have dirty hands... No problem!! I don't need my hands to apply the product. I have used over 5 sticks already and still use it! Best gift too!! People love it.
Hoi M. L.
Review for: 37
I will never repurchase this before it made my skin oilier than it used to be and breaks me out a big time. I first used it in winter, it left me a white residue and it's hard to spread it evenly on my face. After a couple of hours, my entire face looked so shiny even I had put product over my makeup before to absorb oil.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

I really like this product because of its format is very practical to carry in your purse and touch up in a way very comfortable fragrance is pleasant and not at all oily skin leaves also have some pigmentation
I recommend it as complement the protector that usually use because it is very practical to retouch
Mary H.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 30 Uv-Protective Sunscreen For Unisex, Beige
I received a sample of this sunscreen and it was amazing. My face didn't feel greasy or sticky and it really kept my skin protected from the sun. Typically I still get red and a slight sunburn but with this product I didn't at all. Really wonderful sunscreen and I'm super excited to try the full size.
Justine A.
Review for: 37
This sun stick from Shiseido is great. It is good for using on your face especially. And it has good sun protection with Spf 37. It is pricey for the amount of product that you get but it works well. I'd probably buy it again in the future. Sometimes it is a better buy to find it in a giftset.
Minami P.
Downers Grove, IL
Review for: 30 Uv-Protective Sunscreen For Unisex, Beige
I play tennis 3 times a week under the sun. I use other shiseido sunscreen but I recently changed for this one. I like to protect my face really well since I have already sun damage so it's important that I have one that I can trust. This is a great one, easy to apply and carry in my bag
Lauren L.
Review for: 37
Perfect sunscreen to keep in your purse for those times when you may not anticipate being outdoors. Easy to keep in a bag for those "just in case" circumstances. Portable and useful for all situations. Not too greasy so it won't make you look like you tried to drink a bottle of baby oil.
Lindsay I.
Ferndale , Wa
Review for: 37
What a great sunscreen stick! I like to use the sunscreen sticks on my face since I don't like to use a spray on it and this was a great buy! It went on smooth and absorbed nicely into my face and left it not sticky or greasy at all. I like the ingredients that shiseido uses as well!
Stephanie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this in place of face sunscreens, or is it still advised to use both?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is medium or high coverage?? This stick foundation it's it good for oil skin??
Sophie B.
Seattle, WA
I have combination skin and I get dry patches on my cheeks when I'm not extremely regimented with my skincare routine. I'm constantly travelling so I love the idea of a stick foundation that also has SPF but is this a good one for dry skin or does it tend to emphasize dry patches?
Ariane K.
Burnett, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this feel on your skin? Is it oily or make your skin dry? looks convenient but not sure?
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
does it have any fragrance?