Shiseido UV Protective Liquid Foundation SPF 30 uploaded by Kat I.

BY SHISEIDO

An anti-aging foundation that protects skin from damage caused by external agressors such as UV rays and dryness. Resistant to water and sebum, it provides a long lasting, natural looking finish, while safeguarding skin’s beauty for the future.
Sebum resistant.

How to use:

Do you want to ensure that your skin stays safe in the sun? Watch our guide on how to support your skin with our UV Protective Liquid Foundation, applied with our Perfect Foundation Brush. Beautiful skin for the future – guaranteed.

Technology:

Protects skin from UVA/UVB rays and helps reduce risk of visible photo-aging, with exclusive SuperVeil-UV 360TM technology
– Formulated with ProfenseCELTM , a complexe of ingredients that reduces enzyme activity*, cell damage* and DNA damage*

Liz K.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Growing up in Hawaii... this is a must. From dives to surf sessions, this is the only product that really sticks and does the job. May be hard to get off, but I'd prefer that task over dealing with sun-damaged, wrinkly skin down the line!
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This honestly has to be one of my favorite products. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and I️t works really well for me. I️t works well for everyday use but I also always use it for special occasions. Overall great purchase and would recommend to anyone!
Wendi H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I've always used these sticks in the summer for extra sun protection for several years after my mom first introduced them to me. They are affordable if you are willing to spend and I always end up using at least two stocks a year. They are definitely the best so far since my skin is sensitive in the sun, and the coverage is also light and not noticeable.
Cris M.
Haleiwa , HI
First of all, I am a surfer in Hawaii, so I really try sun protection in a hard way. This foundation stick is my favorite. I never run out of it. I like to apply on the top of my face sunscreen to block any chance of sunburn. Sometimes I spent 3hrs in the water and no sunburn. The color ocre works for me, I have dark tan color. Do not clog my pores. No dry out my skin. And give you really good coverage. I must to have for sure. No need to much, so I use 1 stick a year, worth every penny.
Miranda H.
Tuscaloosa
Amazing sunscreen. Easy to apply, wears nicely under makeup, cute packaging. My combo-oily skin responded quite well to it, no weird shininess or anything even after a long day on campus. I've bought this over and over after running out!
Kate S.
Kenosha, WI
I don't personally own this stick but while working in Singapore a makeup artist used this product on me and I have fell in love. Feels light, covers lightly and is UV protective. What more could you ask for?
Nikoletta S.
From the first time i saw it, i use it every year, and especially every summer!! I don't change it! It's the best!! You have a matte natural finish for hours and has duration. It can lasts many hours!
Elizabeth Y.
Fresno, CA
I love the shiseido sun foundation stick! I'm more yellow skin tone and this Is perfect for me! I know a lot of dermatologist recommend Shiseido's sun products so this is a must for the summer!
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
This stick is one of the best on the market if you're looking for a combination foundation/spf. It's very lightweight with semi-sheer coverage. You can build it if you like but I typically use it to give my skin the spf I want with a soft blur of color. My skin is oily, acne-prone and I haven't broken out to it at all. I will say, however, that toward the middle of the day, since this product seems to be a little oily, I can't really tell that I have foundation on anymore, which is why I took a star away. You only need to use a little bit. This is my "day off work running errands" foundation.
Stephanie T.
Do you use this in place of face sunscreens, or is it still advised to use both?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This is medium or high coverage?? This stick foundation it's it good for oil skin??
Ariane K.
BURNETT, WI
How does this feel on your skin? Is it oily or make your skin dry? looks convenient but not sure?
Sophie B.
Seattle, WA
I have combination skin and I get dry patches on my cheeks when I'm not extremely regimented with my skincare routine. I'm constantly travelling so I love the idea of a stick foundation that also has SPF but is this a good one for dry skin or does it tend to emphasize dry patches?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
does it have any fragrance?

back