BY SHISEIDO

For everyday protection. An ultra hydrating, feather-light daily sunscreen for face and body that effectively protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays that cause photo-aging. Provides exceptional hydration and protects against external aggressors such as dryness and air pollution. Invisible finish for beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

• Easily removes with daily cleanser.
  • Water resistant (40 minutes)

Shiseido Urban Environment UV Protection Cream SPF 40
  • "I have super sensitive skin that constantly rejects sunscreens. My ocular area in particular. This product did not burn my sensitive skin or make my eyes water. Was easy to apply make up over top of also." in 12 reviews
Jeff D.
Bronx
I've received this product as a sample which came with two products in one but it has been one of the worst sunscreens I've used Shiseido Urban Environment UV Protection Cream SPF 40 being that I have sensitive skin. The first off it takes forever to blend into your skin and the smell of it isn't quite appealing either. This product makes it look like you're wearing some type of bleaching cream or foundation on your face which is a no-go for me. I don't know if it really works for UV protection but the application process is really Dreadful and will never purchase this product again.
Sally K.
Silver Spring
I love that I can use this sunscreen without worrying if it will pill or not sit well with my foundation. My skin still feels like my skin and not like I’m caking on sunscreen. This sunscreen also tones your skin a tad which I like. I would def recommend to anyone who is looking for an everyday lightweight sunscreen.
Jaime M.
Capo Beach, CA
I love this sunscreen! It goes on light, not greasy, but gives your skin extra moisture which makes a great base prior to putting on your makeup. It does not leave a white cast like other sunscreens. It has great skincare ingredients & I really like that it protects against more than just UVA/UVB, it also protects against pollutants in the air which is a huge plus. I have used this for years & it has never caused any breakouts because it is more than just sunscreen, you can't go wrong with this product!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
This is a great sunscreen! I love this. It's a bit thick, but it wears well throughout the day, and I don't feel like is sweats off super oily either. I'm not sure I like wearing it under makeup, but when I'm going bare faced, I like it!
Caroline K.
Danville, CA
A lot thicker that the other Shiseido sunscreens, but I love this one for the days when you’re keeping things simple. It works well under makeup if you set the makeup, otherwise it makes your face pretty oily when makeup is involved.
Jasmine G.
Overland park
I live for this SPF. It’s nice and i have dark skin and don’t end up with a white film on my face. The only drawback is the price. It’s a lot for a small bottle of SPF nowadays my foundation comes with spf already in it.
Miranda N.
San Antonio
This sunscreen was good for my normal combo skin. I use this for my everyday sunscreen under makeup and it doesn’t change the makeup any. I don’t get any breakouts from the sunscreen either. I recommend this to anyone looking for a daily sunscreen.
Airy C.
Ellicott City, MD
I really like this sunscreen as it is non-greasy. I don't find that clog my pores however I would still recommend that obviously you wash it off at the end of the day. I also like that it doesn't make my makeup look weird as I like to wear underneath my makeup. I would reccomend.:)
Bea Z.
Burke, VA
This sunscreen does not feel like sunscreen at all. It’s very lightweight and it’s so moisturizing to the skin. When you apply your makeup, it blends very easy and its not greasy like other sunscreens.
Sophia B.
Martinez
I got this as a sample and I couldn't use it more than once. It was so runny that I couldn't get it to absorb into my skin. When I sweat, it ran into my eyes and down my face. I just wasn't super satisfied. It did however provide protection to the areas that it did fully absorb in. I was a blotchy, burned mess for a few days after using this.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product good for the environment?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
How well does this product work?
Carolyn M.
Halifax, NS
Does it ok to use for everyday sunscreen base before makeup? Will the cream formula too thick and hard to apply?
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Is the formula thin enough to wear unnoticed under foundation?
Kathy C.