BY SHISEIDO

For everyday protection. An ultra hydrating, feather-light daily sunscreen for face and body that effectively protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays that cause photo-aging. Provides exceptional hydration and protects against external aggressors such as dryness and air pollution. Invisible finish for beautiful, healthy-looking skin.

• Easily removes with daily cleanser.
  • Water resistant (40 minutes)

Shiseido Urban Environment UV Protection Cream SPF 40
  • "I have super sensitive skin that constantly rejects sunscreens. My ocular area in particular. This product did not burn my sensitive skin or make my eyes water. Was easy to apply make up over top of also." in 12 reviews
Jackie H.
I was pleasantly surprised to have liked this product ! This was my first official sunscreen I religiously used everyday, so I didn't have much to compare it to.

I have more yellow-toned skin, around a NC25 in Mac and I had no problem with white-cast or anything. This sunscreen blended well into my skin, didn't pill under my makeup, and was great to use !

Although other Asian sunscreens like Biore and Nivea have more thin/liquidy consistencies, this was still enjoyable to use!

I got this for around $28-32 dollars, I don't really remember, but I think it's on the pricier size, especially for the amount that you're getting.

I like that this sunscreen is accessible at your local Sephora !

Although I liked this sunscreen, I'm not going to be repurchasing it because there's other sunscreens on the market that have higher SPF, cheaper, and have more quantity.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Sally K.
Silver Spring
I love that I can use this sunscreen without worrying if it will pill or not sit well with my foundation. My skin still feels like my skin and not like I’m caking on sunscreen. This sunscreen also tones your skin a tad which I like. I would def recommend to anyone who is looking for an everyday lightweight sunscreen.
Jaime M.
Capo Beach, CA
I love this sunscreen! It goes on light, not greasy, but gives your skin extra moisture which makes a great base prior to putting on your makeup. It does not leave a white cast like other sunscreens. It has great skincare ingredients & I really like that it protects against more than just UVA/UVB, it also protects against pollutants in the air which is a huge plus. I have used this for years & it has never caused any breakouts because it is more than just sunscreen, you can't go wrong with this product!
Vanessa A.
Long Beach, CA
Like this product. Is not too heavy goes on smoothly smell is okay. Doesn’t smell strong like most sunscreens. Only
Downside is the color it give, it has a white film. Also gets weird sometimes when I put it with certain moisturizers overall
I like the product especially for the price.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
This is a great sunscreen! I love this. It's a bit thick, but it wears well throughout the day, and I don't feel like is sweats off super oily either. I'm not sure I like wearing it under makeup, but when I'm going bare faced, I like it!
Emily Kate R.
I like this stuff. Strong sunscreen but won’t get in your eyes. Has kept my lil nose from burns more times than I can count! It is expensive for a facial sunscreen but it is strong, smells good, and lives up to expectations.
Airy C.
Ellicott City, MD
I really like this sunscreen as it is non-greasy. I don't find that clog my pores however I would still recommend that obviously you wash it off at the end of the day. I also like that it doesn't make my makeup look weird as I like to wear underneath my makeup. I would reccomend.:)
Bea Z.
This sunscreen does not feel like sunscreen at all. It’s very lightweight and it’s so moisturizing to the skin. When you apply your makeup, it blends very easy and its not greasy like other sunscreens.
Diana H.
Elk grove, CA
It broke me out!! It gave me really painful under the skin pimples. It also felt somewhat oily on my skin. The only real pro about this is that it had a slight tint and made my skin look really healthy.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product good for the environment?
Carolyn M.
Does it ok to use for everyday sunscreen base before makeup? Will the cream formula too thick and hard to apply?
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Is the formula thin enough to wear unnoticed under foundation?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How well does this product work?
Kathy C.