BY SHISEIDO

A feather-light daily sunscreen that provides exceptional hydration while protecting against external aggressors such as UV rays, dryness and air pollution for beautiful, healthy-looking skin. Exceptionally powerful formula effectively protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays that cause photo-aging. Provides long-lasting moisture for skin that is smooth to the touch. Invisible on skin. Can be used as a makeup base for a beautiful foundation finish. Easily removes with daily cleanser.

Technology:

Hydro-Restoring Complex contains moisturizing amino acids that naturally exist in skin. Scutellaria Baicalensis helps prevent UV damage to essential fibroblasts which produce collagen and elastin, the key elements to resilient, youthful-looking skin.

San C.
This sunscreen is a little too pricey for me, but I was excited to try it when I received it as a gift. The sunscreen is very thick like most sunscreen are so I find that I need to apply it right after moisturizer so it can be easier to apply. Overall it has good coverage, but I don't like how it leaves your face looking white because it is so thick and cant be blended out that well.
helen n.
staten island
I apply this product on my face before I apply my makeup to protect it before I head out to work or just to go out. I basically use it everyday even when I am at home. Its not greasy to the touch so it feels weightless on my face. I have sensitive skin but this product do not irritate my skin or cause breakouts.
Bee P.
Saint Louis, MO
This product has been slightly difficult to apply all over my face and it leaves my skin feeling very dry. It does the job though. I don't think I'll purchase this again as I have found better sunscreens at significantly lower prices. I have friends that love this brand for sunscreen, it's just not for me.
Sharon k.
Clearwater, FL
I think that Shiseido skincare is amazing! I think that the Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 intensive eye Contour cream is amazing it really does hydrate the eye area and I feel like my eyes look fresh. I was very excited to try the urban environment moisturizer, however , I felt my skin felt greasy.
Santos S.
new york
Review for: Shiseido Urban Environment UV Protection Cream SPF30 (50ml) more...
I love this ! I am not a fan of spf because it is usually thick and heavy on your face. This creme successfully helped me be safe from the sun. A few days later my skin still felt hydrated and smooth. I would definitely buy it again.
Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
Review for: Face more...
This is a great sunscreen that is so light. It met all of my expectations and I am sure I will get to love it for a long time. I will keep on using this product because it is so effective and has no room for improvement.
Rachel Z.
NEW YORK
IT is very easy to apply and easy to absorb very easily as well. My skin feels hydrated and clean after using it. It doesn't feel heavy or uncomfortable. I do notice small changes around my wrinkles and fine lines. I have very sensitive skin, and my skin feels fine and comfortable after using it.
Tania S.
eugene, OR
Review for: Shiseido Urban Environment UV Protection Cream SPF30 (50ml) more...
I would love to give this a better review since I love shiseido products but it’s not the best for people of color. Leaves a grey/ purple cast on the skin. Nothing wrong with the product, I just found out that the main ingredient that Gives it the sun blocking properties is not the best of medium to deeper skin tones.
Kristina V.
Zapata, TX
This sunscreen is very nice because it doesn’t leave your skin with a white cast. It does a very good job in absorbing into the skin and looks great underneath your foundation. I would keep repurchasing this sunscreen and recommend it to my friends.
Kay Y.
Allston, MA
Review for: Shiseido Urban Environment UV Protection Cream SPF30 (50ml), Face more...
This is the sunscreen that I use daily during the summer. It is late and although it does feel like I’m wearing sunscreen sometimes it could be compared to it just a very heavy moisturizer. Not too bad only need to blot once during the day.
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
Does this help with hyper pigmentation?