BY SHISEIDO

For Everyday Protection. An Ultra-light, Oil-free Sun Protection Lotion For The Face That Controls Excess Sebum And Gives Skin A Matte Appearance While Guarding Against Daily Environmental Aggressors. Promotes The Natural Beauty Of Skin By Protecting Against The Three Major Causes Of Skin Cell Damage – Uv Rays, Oxidation And Over-production Of Sebum – For Beautiful, Healthy-looking Skin.

How To Use:

Before Sun Exposure, Apply A Generous Amount Evenly To Face.

Purpose Octinoxate 4.9% - Sunscreen Octocrylene 3.0% - Sunscreen Zinc Oxide 12.5% - Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xylitol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Thiotaurine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Ectoin, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Bht, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42
  • "My Skin: Sensitive, Combination & Acne Prone I use this product when I go to the beach only. It provides fantastic sun protection. I apply it before leaving the house and after swimming. This is the ONLY sun production for my face that does not cause breakouts. However, I can only use this once or twice per week (beach time). I do not wear makeup over it or anaything else. My normal day routine, includes a moisterizer and BB cream with SPF already in there. I tried using this product on a daily basis and I did breakout after a week. With other facial sunblocks, I brokeout before the day was over. If your face is not as acne prone as mine and you are looking for a good SPF, I highly recommend this product. Also, I bought mine a while ago at Sephora. However, I am finding it a lot at TJ Maxx & Marshalls for a fraction of the cost!!!!" in 45 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I also have very sensitive skin and this product didn't irritate my skin at all." in 1 review
  • "I've never been one to use suncreen on my face because I would always break out due to the product being too oily, but this product does not break me out at all!!" in 1 review
  • "It was smaller than I expected it to be but a little goes a long way to this'll last me for a while." in 1 review
Silvia C.
Renton
Review for: 50 Ml, 30 Ml/ Fl. 1 Oz more...
I generally hate wearing sunscreen on my face so this product is amazing for me. It's very lightweight, aborbs quickly and easily, doesn't have a very white cast that remains on my skin, and it smells rather pleasant. It's a very soft formula that glides right on. It's also a really small and cute package that's easy to travel with. The quantity is perfect also because you don't need a ton of this stuff to get it all over your face. I love this stuff so much I've lately taken to applying it every morning, regardless of if I'm going to be out in the sun all day or not. It works well under makeup, which is perfect, too!
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
I really love this sunscreen! I use it after moisturizer before primer and it works perfectly. My favorite part about this product is that it’s not greasy at all! And it also doesn’t dry me out! It’s great for my combination skin. It’s great for summer on hot days because it leaves a matte finish and helps control oil. It doesn’t break me out which is always a plus as well. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it does a little bit of a white cast but nothing horrible.
Claretny C.
Chesapeake , VA
There is definitely so much I love about this product. I’ve been using it daily for three months now, and even though it seems small, it lasts a LOT!!!!
It’s not oily, you just need a little bit of product (believe me) and it has no scent! You an put it under and over make up! And it feels megalightweight! For sure one of the best sunscreens I’ve ever tried! And overall I must say shiseido has many awesome products, specially wen it comes to suncare! Worth it you guys! ✨
Jodi F.
Lockport , NY
I have oily skin, although in the winter it is combo oily. I bought this last summer and I used it under my makeup and as surprised that it didn't turn me into a grease ball! I used a thin layer, let it absorb and dry completely then went in with a pore filling matteifying Primer and of course a matte foundation. This was my routine 5 days out of each week. I didn't need to blot or touch up until 8 hours into the day once my natural oils came through or what I like to call "my natural glow" . This did not break me out at all as I do have acne prone skin. There is enough product in the bottle that I will be able to use it next summer as well. The packaging is sleek and and convenient to slip into an outside pocket of my purse or tote if I need to take it with me to apply on the go for no makeup days. I would definitely buy this again.
Elaine D.
Tucson
Review for: 30 Ml/ Fl. 1 Oz more...
Goes on smooth and is a great base for my foundation. Just let it soak in a bit before applying my makeup. Only complaint is that it does leave a slight white cast in my skin. I’m very fair so it’s a non issue for me ... but might be problematic for those with darker complexions. My suggestion would be to try it in your skin first ... it is a good product so don’t pass it up!
dior A.
Vallejo, CA
So much praises for this sunscreen! I only have two sunscreens and the other one is La Mer ( I use when I feel like it’s a special day. LOL). Going back, this sunscreen has a liquidy texture that sorta turns into powder/matte form once applied to the face. It works well under makeup. None of that greasy, tangy sunscreen scent. The SPF level is great too. Usually 30 is enough but the extra 12 doesn’t really hurt either. It may sound like it’s way too pricey for a small bottle but since the texture is very liquidy, you will only need a few drops thus making the bottle last for a few months (2-2 and a half for me).
Kathy H.
This is part of my daily routine! It isn’t oily and goes well even under foundation since it is extremely lightweight. A little bit goes a long way so it is definitely worth the price. I only gave it 4 stars because although it did the trick I don’t consider it a holy grail item - I’m still on the lookout for my sunscreen soulmate!
Christina M.
Elmont, NY
Tried this product by recommendation of my mom. Be forewarned, if you’re like looking for anything even SLIGHTLY moisturizing this is not for you. It has a very thin consistency and absorbs pretty well into the skin. I have drier skin so I prefer a sunscreen with a little more body. That being said, it gets the job done.
Cristi C.
I have been trying this product for so many years. I have tried the original and the oil free versin and they are both really good. Although I prefer the oil free, specially on the days when applying make up.This is the only facial sunscreen I actually enjoy using and can imagine using every day (in fact, I do use it every day). As a blonde with fair, oily skin I know I need to use sunscreen but had never found one that works for me -- until now! Works alone or with makeup. I like the small size of the bottle -- it's easy to pack in my carry-on and light enough to throw into my purse. I'm not typically a product evangelist but I do recommend this to anyone who will listen.
Ellie B.
Great for sensitive skin! I have combination learning towards dry skin(slightly oily t zone) and it can be sensitive when it comes to moisturizing products. A little goes a very long way which helps my sensitive skin not be overwhelmed by all the product while still moisturizing and protecting my skin from uv rays
Dre C.
Is there a white-cast when you put it on?
Paola G.
Laredo, TX
I'm looking for a good spf that doesn't leave a white cast and oily. I want to be able to wear my makeup on top of it throughout the day but still get the strongest protection from the son.
Jennifer N.
I keep hearing great reviews about this but is it really worth the price? Is it also a moisturizer or just a sunscreen?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can you buy this product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product and what did you think of it?