Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42
For Everyday Protection. An Ultra-light, Oil-free Sun Protection Lotion For The Face That Controls Excess Sebum And Gives Skin A Matte Appearance While Guarding Against Daily Environmental Aggressors. Promotes The Natural Beauty Of Skin By Protecting Against The Three Major Causes Of Skin Cell Damage – Uv Rays, Oxidation And Over-production Of Sebum – For Beautiful, Healthy-looking Skin.
How To Use:
Before Sun Exposure, Apply A Generous Amount Evenly To Face.
Purpose Octinoxate 4.9% - Sunscreen Octocrylene 3.0% - Sunscreen Zinc Oxide 12.5% - Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xylitol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Thiotaurine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Ectoin, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Bht, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Micasee more...
Top Questions See all 50 Q&A
- "My Skin: Sensitive, Combination & Acne Prone I use this product when I go to the beach only. It provides fantastic sun protection. I apply it before leaving the house and after swimming. This is the ONLY sun production for my face that does not cause breakouts. However, I can only use this once or twice per week (beach time). I do not wear makeup over it or anaything else. My normal day routine, includes a moisterizer and BB cream with SPF already in there. I tried using this product on a daily basis and I did breakout after a week. With other facial sunblocks, I brokeout before the day was over. If your face is not as acne prone as mine and you are looking for a good SPF, I highly recommend this product. Also, I bought mine a while ago at Sephora. However, I am finding it a lot at TJ Maxx & Marshalls for a fraction of the cost!!!!" in 45 reviews
- "A little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
- "I also have very sensitive skin and this product didn't irritate my skin at all." in 1 review
- "I've never been one to use suncreen on my face because I would always break out due to the product being too oily, but this product does not break me out at all!!" in 1 review
- "It was smaller than I expected it to be but a little goes a long way to this'll last me for a while." in 1 review
Also, important to note that this is mostly a physical sunscreen with zinc oxide, although I think there’s a little bit of help from the chemicals to boost it up to spf 42.
It’s not oily, you just need a little bit of product (believe me) and it has no scent! You an put it under and over make up! And it feels megalightweight! For sure one of the best sunscreens I’ve ever tried! And overall I must say shiseido has many awesome products, specially wen it comes to suncare! Worth it you guys! ✨
Great by its self or under foundation. It also doubles as a primer. I used it on my T zone and the high points of my cheeks and it gives me a matte finish in those areas to reduce oil production.
This has a white watery consistency, very light weight. Very faint sunscreen scent.
I do wish you got a bit more product in it because I feel like I will go through it quickly. Especially with the warmer days ahead of us.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos