Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream Enriched

Experience visibly lifted skin in just 1 week*. This scientifically advanced, silky moisturizer helps visibly offset the effects of aging in record time. Skin feels firm and sculpted with renewed fullness and bounce.

Our exclusive KURENAI-TruLift Complex and ReNeura Technology++™ strengthens skin’s natural support and improves the appearances of facial contours and definition. VP8, a blend of 5 antioxidant ingredients, provides added protection for skin. Powerful renewal for youthful-looking skin.

Rapid Results:

• In 1 week: Visibly lifts skin.
  • In 2 weeks: 87% felt skin appeared brighter.
  • In 4 weeks: Visibly firms and improves the appearance of deep wrinkles and skin brightness.

*Clinically tested on 35 women.

Good for dry to very dry skin. Dermatologist tested.

quisiera probarla me dicen que te deja la piel muy suave es cierto ?
DooEs it clog your pores?
Is this a neck and chest firming cream?
Start your review of Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream Enriched!
Racho S.
Vancouver
I think it’s not for oily face. The texture is very thick if you are dry or combination is okay but not for oily skin. Their product never disappointed me, highly recommended for others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Megha A.
Whitby , ON
Just saw a great before and after reelit if this product and I must say I am amazed with the results. Now I am gonna explore other products of this brand and see if find any great products of this brand. #thanks
Meghan F.
Windsor, ON
I really enjoyed using this. I loved the texture, the scent and although i didn't have enough to draw a results conclusion. None the-less, it was a lovely sample from #topboxcircle #shiseido. It is definately a product i would look into buying. I love how it made my skin feel. Would love to try it for a lengthier period of time, but appreciative all the same.
Pretty R.
Awesome cream my skin could not be happier. I mean I feel different, my skin has improved by a lot. I used it for a month. I think the consistency is a bit thick. But overall it's a great product.
Maryele C.
Canada
Yes, it is expensive but its such an amazing product!!! It is lightly scented (soothing scent) but not as strong as you would probably expect. A tiny bit goes a long way for this product. It has a rich and creamy formula that gives you a luxury feel and needed hydration (locks it in). I wake up to a more glow-y and tighter skin (Glass skin feels) ✨ I highly reccomend giving this a try if you want to go a little extra mile in your skincare routine Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream Enriched
Anrui J.
Burnaby, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
It has a strong scent that smells like moms (probably the whole luxury scent thing) but I don’t really like. It’s not very moisturizing (last less than an hour for my dry skin) and I don’t see lifting effect. A bit pricey for that.
Krysta T.
Grand valley , ON
I would just call this meh, it wasn’t the best product I’ve use but not the worst either. Slight difference after using. Did not enjoy the scent and the feeling of the product.
Gennicatsao T.
Vancouver
Purchased at: Sephora
Desperate and it’s been a long long time ago I recommend you guys buy it mostly Asian people will buy this brand and I recommend you guys buying it because it’s like cantata product is good after for four months I recommend you guys buying it and my mom love this product
Karlie B.
Pasadena, CA
Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream Enriched uploaded by Karlie B.
I had high expectations for this cream because of the brand reputation, and it’s exceeding those expectations! It smells amazing, the packaging is lovely, and the little scoop that comes with it helps make sure I use the right amount each time. The texture is my favorite thing about it - it’s thick and luxurious, but smooth and refreshing - I feel instantly moisturized when I put it on, but it doesn’t feel heavy. My skin is more plump and bright. I’ve been using it for less than a week and the forehead lines I developed from quarantine stress are already shrinking!
Alba O.
Victorville, CA
Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream Enriched uploaded by Alba O.
I am in love with my treatment, both serum and cream, my skin looks alive, a healthier appearance, I noticed an improvement in the appearance of my fine lines, I really liked the consistency of the cream and the feeling of softness that it leaves on my skin. and also after my makeup it looks incredible.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...