Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream

Visibly lift skin in just 1 week*, and reveal a dramatically firmer, revitalized complexion with this sculpting cream. *Clinically tested on 35 women.

Is it ok to apply Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream at night after retinol serum?
Start your review of Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream!
Lorrie M.
Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream uploaded by Lorrie M.
First, I want to thank @Influenster and @Shiseido for this awesome voxbox! This is my favorite voxbox so far! Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream Enriched is a very rich, silky cream. It comes with a spatula that you use to dispense the cream. I always appreciate when one is included because it helps you dispense the perfect amount of the product and avoid cross contamination. The cream has a Shiseido exclusive, KURENAI-TruLift complex, which contains Benibana flower & Bulgarian rose water and ReNeura Technology++, which strengthens your skin and helps with the appearances of facial contours and definition. It has VP8 which is a blend of 5 antioxidant ingredients, this provides added protection and renewal for a youthful glow. The VP8 technology includes olive root, tea and angelica root extracts, this helps with dullness and addresses any fine lines and wrinkles you may have. You will visibly start to see results within a week. Around 4 weeks, your skin will look brighter and your fine lines and wrinkles drastically diminish. You also will find that your skin is uplifted and firmer. You only need to use a tiny pea size amount to cover your face and neck. I love the light rose scented fragrance, it’s a very calming scent. Paring this with Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum is a winning combination! #ShiseidoVitalPerfection #HealthyGlow #YouthfulSkin #Influenster #voxbox
Katie D.
Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream uploaded by Katie D.
I absolutely love Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream! The results are aloft immediate and it has a great texture and smell. I would definitely recommend.
Cari W.
Hammond, LA
Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream uploaded by Cari W.
I absolutely adored the packaging! When I tried Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream the first time it felt as if my skin was transformed! I have dry/combo skin and this buttery-textured cream hydrated it in no time! Love it!
MICHELE  J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream uploaded by MICHELE  J.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Shiseido Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Serum I am super excited about trying the Shiseido Vital Perfection and giving you my honest feedback!!!! So far so wonderful!!! Its full sizes it smells good and it feels very good on my skin.
sarah Z.
Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream uploaded by sarah Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing product!!! It has changed the look of my skin from dull to a youthful glow. It has helped hide my fine lines and made my face smoother & with less signs of aging. Amazing cream and I’d highly recommended it!!!
Carol C.
West Plains, MO
Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream uploaded by Carol C.
Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream uploaded by Carol C.
I would have given this cream 5 ⭐️ but it is too thick got me during the warmer months. It works just like it says. It is very good for mature skin 😉😉 your face will have a more plump and softer look to it.
Erika L.
San Diego, CA
Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream uploaded by Erika L.
SHISEDIO GINZA TOKYO VITAL PERFECTION CREAM is lightly scented for those who like a scent but not so strong that I found it offensive. I love the weighted glass packaging as it adds a bit of a wow factor for those who appreciate marketing and packaging. A tiny bit goes a really long way so the product will last for a while. I love the rich and creamy formula which allowed for a luxury feel and gave my thirsty skin some much-needed hydration. I would like to see the firming they claimed would happen with this product but I did not see any firming. I am not surprised by that though as most products do make claims that often come to fruition as even if there was a study and it showed firmness, it was likely under a microscope to be able to tout that claim. Overall, I am a fan of Sheseido products. The Asian market typically (not always but usually) blows everyone else out of the water when it comes to skincare. They are way ahead with their product development in general. P.S. - Their eyelash curler rocks too...Buy it!
Yvonne S.
Orlando, FL
Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream uploaded by Yvonne S.
Life changing, I could see my skin at 50 starting to sag a bit. Received a sample and Oh my goodness life changer!!! I used other lines and nothing happened but this was literally within days. I recommend without a doubt!!!😍😍😍
Ashley E.
Port Hueneme, CA
Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream uploaded by Ashley E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I thought the product was too fragrant, very thick and greasy feeling. Not something i would buy again or recommend. I didn't feel like it made my skin feel moisturized throughout the day.
Jackie B.
Punta Gorda, FL
Shiseido Uplifting and Firming Cream uploaded by Jackie B.
Shiseido vital perfection up Lifting and Firming Cream. The rich Luxury Cream visible signs of aging loss of elasticity wrinkles and dark spots for a deep hydration for a firmer lift wth a Pleasant smell, more even radiant look apply at morning and night after cleanser and it's also dermatologist tested.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Goldie L.