BY SHISEIDO

Providing powerful protection for your skin, this innovative protective veil actually becomes even more effective when it comes into contact with water or perspiration. It also includes skincare ingredients that prevent dryness, oxidation and damage to cells and DNA. It provides high sun protection technology, yet is comfortable and gentle on the skin. Cream: for face Lotion: for face and body About Shiseido Suncare: Strong sun defence with skin-caring technology to minimize sun damage to skin. • Key Benefits/Concerns: High Performance UV Protection, Anti-Aging • About this collection: Shiseido Suncare features renowned UV protection formulas which provide the high quality prestige textures of treatment products, with none of the heaviness or stickiness that sun protection products often have. WetForce technology protects the wearer, even when exposed to water or perspiration. Shiseido’s specially developed sun formula, SuperVeil-UV 360TM, also helps to provide an even, protective veil from the sun. Because of their protective abilities, both these formulas are also ideal for sports and leisure.

Marisol B.
Staten Island, NY
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Wetforce SPF 50+ This is a great sunblock. I use this on my fave and although it is a bit thicker than others that I have tried it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. My make up goes on smoothly over it and I know I am protecting my skin. A win win all around.
Juliette M.
Doesn't make you feel like you just slathered some heavy, greasy Crisco all over your face like some other sunscreens.. and does a really good job of protecting your skin from the sun!!
Meggs R.
Has quite a bit of fragrance but doesn’t irritate my skin. I wouldn’t use this on my face as it leaves a lot of white tint to the skin. Overall I’d use something else.not impressed
may c.
Santa Cruz
I got this sunscreen as a travel size facial sunscreen at Sephora before my trip to Hawaii last year. This sunscreen is durable and definitely prevented my face from getting sunburnt! It worked well for our adventures from hiking in the humidity to swimming in the ocean and just laying on the beach. I’d purchase again!
member-d611f
So far so good! It wasn’t too greasy like normal sunscreen. It went on nicely and didn’t break me out. My face is usually the first to get sunburned but even with swimming it didn’t fail to protect my face from the sun.
Heather T.
Cleveland, MS
This is one of the best sunscreens I have ever used. Other sunscreens will get into my eyes and start to sting by the end of the day, but the Wetforce stays put, even on hot, sweaty days. I have a fair complexion, so sun protection is very important for me. The protection this product gives is effective and long lasting. I put this on in the morning and was outside for most of the day, and did not get burned.
Darling D.
Los Angeles, CA
Me encanto este producto para proteccion del sol especialmente en este tiempo me ayuda bastante a protejer mi piel y es muy liviano
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
Great for those who play sports or sweat a lot this is a super fantastic sunscreen that with protect your skin like no other!!!
SHANNON M.
Great product that works well during Summer! This product has a luxurious feel and really works with my skin type!
Marlyn P.
Katy, TX
I love this brand I have used several serum and some moisturizers and it is very good leaves my face soft and fresh