Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenShiseido
Ultra Sun Protection Cream SPF 50+ WetForce

Shiseido Ultra Sun Protection Cream SPF 50+ WetForce

Providing powerful protection for your skin, this innovative protective veil actually becomes even more effective when it comes into contact with water or perspiration. It also includes skincare ingredients that prevent dryness, oxidation and damage to cells and DNA. It provides high sun protection technology, yet is comfortable and gentle on the skin. Cream: for face Lotion: for face and body About Shiseido Suncare: Strong sun defence with skin-caring technology to minimize sun damage to skin. • Key Benefits/Concerns: High Performance UV Protection, Anti-Aging • About this collection: Shiseido Suncare features renowned UV protection formulas which provide the high quality prestige textures of treatment products, with none of the heaviness or stickiness that sun protection products often have. WetForce technology protects the wearer, even when exposed to water or perspiration. Shiseido’s specially developed sun formula, SuperVeil-UV 360TM, also helps to provide an even, protective veil from the sun. Because of their protective abilities, both these formulas are also ideal for sports and leisure.

is truly waterproof?
Does this leave a grey shade on darker tone skin and does it clog pores?
Start your review of Shiseido Ultra Sun Protection Cream SPF 50+ WetForce!
How would you rate this product?
Love this product. The packaging is very cute and eye catching. It was promoted very highly in Asia so I thought I’d give it a try! I would get this product again - just hoping there was more sunscreen inside!
Richmond, BC
This sunscreen is strong and waterproof. I used this in Vegas and did not even get half a shade darker. It survived a full day of pool parties and outings. It is not very light weight on the skin and heavily fragrance but it really works and stays put. I use it on my hands too since I'm always washing them.
Surrey, BC
Hands down this is the best facial sunscreen I've used in the 20s and well into my thirties. It has a nice mild smell and works well for coverage. It's not too greasy, however it's a initially a bit shiny in the beginning. It is quite pricey for a small bottle but face isn't that big so it lasts quite a bit. This is my go to facial sunscreen.
Toronto, ON
Great for sun protection. I have been using this for years. Great for all age types. My only complaint is that it leaves a white layer on your skin.
Markham, ON
Heard good things so decided to give this sunscreen for my face alone a try. However, I am not a big fan. I feel like some extra layer is on my skin after its use and it’s not the greatest feeling. Especially if I wanted to wear make up afterwards.
Saint, QC
1,241 reviews
It’s good, works well, not my favorite, but it’s effective, does not give me a white cast. I like it.
Cambridge, ON
Brought this to Bali and it SAVED my skin. I have fair skin prone to easy burning on my face as I never tan it as to not wrinkle. This product lasted through hours of swimming in the Indian Ocean and still kept me burn-free. Will keep buying this product.
Purchased at: The Bay
I (actually my mom) love this brand, especially for sunscreen! It’s super light and dosent have that chemical scent that a lot of brands have. A bit pricey for such a small amount, but that’s what u have to deal with when using high end brands
Courtice, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Such an amazing feel and smell lightweight fairly priced for the brand I love this sunscreen in the summer
Calgary, AB
I LOVE this sunscreen. It does have a bit of a white cast when it first goes on but I find that disappears after a while and with some patience in the application. It works well under makeup when necessary. I think this is worth the spend and I will continue to purchase.