Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
Consider this the must-have staple piece of your eye care regimen. It helps enhance the benefits of anything you put on top of it, while also defending and strengthening skin to fight off visible dark circles, wrinkles, and dryness or roughness. Especially for delicate skin around the eyes, this formula acts as both protection from potential damage and a buffer to the daily assault that can visibly age skin.
- 82% of women who used the formula as a pre-treatment before eye cream felt it boosted the benefits of their regular eye care products after 4 weeks, regardless of their skin type, concern and age.*
How to use:
To Use: Apply morning and evening after cleansing, balancing skin and applying Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. Follow with eye cream that addresses targeted concerns.
- Shiseido’s exclusive Ultimune Complex™ is formulated with Bulgarian Rose Water, Aqua In Pool and Yeast Extract to protect and strengthen skin against damage and signs of aging.
- ImuMoisture Extract™ helps enhance the effects of Ultimune Complex™ to strengthen the delicate skin around the eye area.
- Powerful botanical blend of Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Shiso and Thyme maintains a healthy skin surface and protects against impurities.
Water(Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Sorbitol, Xylitol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Sodium Chloride, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Erythritol, Nylon-12, Cellulose Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Peg/Ppg-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Trisodium Edta, Ectoin, Linalool, Sodium Metabisulfite, Geraniol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extractsee more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
27. Clever and imaginative when confronted with obstacles
28. Is continuously experimenting to drive [results]
29. Initiates and executes creative ideas such as [example]
30. Seeks new ideas and approaches
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos