Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate uploaded by Melody B.Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate uploaded by Darya G.Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate uploaded by Meggen G.

BY SHISEIDO #85 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Consider this the must-have staple piece of your eye care regimen. It helps enhance the benefits of anything you put on top of it, while also defending and strengthening skin to fight off visible dark circles, wrinkles, and dryness or roughness. Especially for delicate skin around the eyes, this formula acts as both protection from potential damage and a buffer to the daily assault that can visibly age skin.

• 82% of women who used the formula as a pre-treatment before eye cream felt it boosted the benefits of their regular eye care products after 4 weeks, regardless of their skin type, concern and age.*

How to use:

To Use: Apply morning and evening after cleansing, balancing skin and applying Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. Follow with eye cream that addresses targeted concerns.

Key ingredients:

• Shiseido’s exclusive Ultimune Complex™ is formulated with Bulgarian Rose Water, Aqua In Pool and Yeast Extract to protect and strengthen skin against damage and signs of aging.
  • ImuMoisture Extract™ helps enhance the effects of Ultimune Complex™ to strengthen the delicate skin around the eye area.
  • Powerful botanical blend of Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Shiso and Thyme maintains a healthy skin surface and protects against impurities.

Water(Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Sorbitol, Xylitol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Sodium Chloride, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Erythritol, Nylon-12, Cellulose Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Peg/Ppg-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Trisodium Edta, Ectoin, Linalool, Sodium Metabisulfite, Geraniol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract

• F do I use after this? It says pre treatment. I am New to...2 Answers
  • I tried a sample of this and loved it, it worked great an...1 Answers
Mandy Y.
Ann Arbor
Review for: Eye more...
This product improved my skin condition. It can be absorbed easily and feels light. The bottle is plastic. Although the plastic bottle doesn’t look fancy like those high end products, it’s light weight and good for travel. I’m not sure about how much it prevents the formation of fine lines. But it does provide enough moisture for daily use. I think this is a good product for people in their late 20s.
Kalani D.
Rialto
Ultimune eye really helps to boost the efficiency of your regular eye cream or other eye products, it feels nice and cooling one the skin. Although imo I don’t think you need to get this special one as compared to the regular ultimune I think they both work the same. Soo it’s much more effective if you just get a big size of ultimune and use it for the face and under the eyes
Gail O.
Baton Rouge
Review for: Eye more...
I received a sample of this in a Birchbox. Since I don’t usually use eye cream, I was skeptical about using it and it almost went into my drawer of never-used Birchbox items. But try it I did. Texture is great, no offensive fragrance, felt nice on my skin. Three stars only because I didn’t see any difference, but with a sample I might not have used it long enough to know for certain. I do trust and enjoy the brand, however.
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO, IL
Review for: Eye more...
Love this! I noticed results almost immediately. I have a few fine lines that drive me bonkers but I've never come across a product that worked well so I usually end up not using as anything after a week or so. I've been using this twice a day for over a month and actually look forward to using it. Definitely will rebuy and recommend to friends!
Dee A.
Virginia
Review for: Eye more...
This eye cream is just luscious! It feels so good and has really helped my under eye area. I’ve noticed it’s helped with fine lines and that crepe textured skin under my eyes. My dark circles has seen improvement as well. It’s a lil expensive but well worth it! I’d love to try their other products.
Yolanda B.
Tucson, AZ
This eye cream is a great product I got a sample of this from my Sephora one year and used it for a month it helps with my dark circles and my puffiness the only downside is that this product is very expensive so I never got to use it again but hopefully one day in the future I will
Johnathan G.
Nashville
Received a deluxe sample of this product a couple of months ago and I instantly noticed that my dark circles were lighter the day after I tried it. Have yet to purchase the full size product because of the price, but this definitely works if you have eye concerns
Melody B.
Marion
Review for: 15 Ml / .54 Oz. more...
This small size lasts a long time. I love Shiseido products so much. I always feel glamorous when using their skincare products because I feel that the skin on my eyes are truly staying youthful when I use this concentrate. I have gone through only a couple of small tubes throughout the passed two years. This has lasted me and I think it's a great value. Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
Livia F.
Too loose-textured for me - seemed to find its way into my eyes after application. I also didn't notice any substantial difference in dark circles or under eye puffiness in the short-term. Not sure the higher price tag is justified for what you get.
Rina P.
Milledgeville, GA
Review for: 15 Ml / .54 Oz. more...
These products are so ultra luxurious and they work well. With so little fluid in each bottle you learn quickly than a little goes a long way. It is expensive but when you buy the multi battle kits- you end up getting a good deal for a complete regimen.
Johanna P.
Hollywood, FL
F do I use after this? It says pre treatment. I am New to the layering of different moisturizers and would love tips so far I just use this after cleansing and toning and then layer on the shiseido refining moisturizer.
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
I tried a sample of this and loved it, it worked great and I saw the results. But when I went to look how much this cost, I was floored. Do any of you know a lower cost alternative that may do the job just as well or close?