Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate uploaded by Melody B.Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate uploaded by Darya G.Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate uploaded by Meggen G.

BY SHISEIDO #79 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Consider this the must-have staple piece of your eye care regimen. It helps enhance the benefits of anything you put on top of it, while also defending and strengthening skin to fight off visible dark circles, wrinkles, and dryness or roughness. Especially for delicate skin around the eyes, this formula acts as both protection from potential damage and a buffer to the daily assault that can visibly age skin.

• 82% of women who used the formula as a pre-treatment before eye cream felt it boosted the benefits of their regular eye care products after 4 weeks, regardless of their skin type, concern and age.*

How to use:

To Use: Apply morning and evening after cleansing, balancing skin and applying Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. Follow with eye cream that addresses targeted concerns.

Key ingredients:

• Shiseido’s exclusive Ultimune Complex™ is formulated with Bulgarian Rose Water, Aqua In Pool and Yeast Extract to protect and strengthen skin against damage and signs of aging.
  • ImuMoisture Extract™ helps enhance the effects of Ultimune Complex™ to strengthen the delicate skin around the eye area.
  • Powerful botanical blend of Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Shiso and Thyme maintains a healthy skin surface and protects against impurities.

Water(Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Sorbitol, Xylitol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Sodium Chloride, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Erythritol, Nylon-12, Cellulose Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Peg/Ppg-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Trisodium Edta, Ectoin, Linalool, Sodium Metabisulfite, Geraniol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract

• F do I use after this? It says pre treatment. I am New to...2 Answers
  • I tried a sample of this and loved it, it worked great an...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 15 Ml / .54 Oz. more...
I ran out of my eye cream(s) at one point (I use one for the am and another for the pm) and as I was looking through my stash, I found a deluxe size of this product that I recently remember getting a few months back and decided to use this until I purchase another eye cream.

I wasn't expecting much from this product since it seemed like it wouldn't be very suitable or will work as well for someone who is 24 years old versus someone who is in their late 20's and so on. That being said, I got my first compliment a couple of weeks after using this product about how smooth my under eyes looked. I was wearing make up that day (nothing heavy nor new that I was testing out) so I knew it was the eye cream.

Pros:
- Hydrates
- Smooths the under eyes
- Gets rid of fine lines and wrinkles
- Only need a little less than a pea size for both eyes
- Sinks into the skin quick

Indifferent:
- Dark Circles - It claims to get rid of dark circles and as I, who is conscious about her dark circles didn't see much of a difference with it. I think if I had used it for a bit longer I think it would have helped lighten them but not get rid of them.
Courtney W.
Arkansas
Where do I begin on how awesome this product is?!? After several applications of Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate daily, I noticed a significant difference in how soft and silky my face felt and looked. At first I was a bit of a sceptic, but now I can say enough good things. The product goes deep into your cells and helps restore amd rebuild leavimg your skin soft and looking healthy and beautiful. I am now a daily user of Shiseido and loving the difference its made for me. I highly recommend at least buying the smaller size if you can't afford the larger ones. The price isn't easily pocket change unless you can afford to splurge. Hey, who doesnt want to splurge every now and then. You deserve it!
Mandy Y.
Ann Arbor
Review for: Eye more...
This product improved my skin condition. It can be absorbed easily and feels light. The bottle is plastic. Although the plastic bottle doesn’t look fancy like those high end products, it’s light weight and good for travel. I’m not sure about how much it prevents the formation of fine lines. But it does provide enough moisture for daily use. I think this is a good product for people in their late 20s.
Kalani D.
Rialto
Ultimune eye really helps to boost the efficiency of your regular eye cream or other eye products, it feels nice and cooling one the skin. Although imo I don’t think you need to get this special one as compared to the regular ultimune I think they both work the same. Soo it’s much more effective if you just get a big size of ultimune and use it for the face and under the eyes
Gail O.
Baton Rouge
Review for: Eye more...
I received a sample of this in a Birchbox. Since I don’t usually use eye cream, I was skeptical about using it and it almost went into my drawer of never-used Birchbox items. But try it I did. Texture is great, no offensive fragrance, felt nice on my skin. Three stars only because I didn’t see any difference, but with a sample I might not have used it long enough to know for certain. I do trust and enjoy the brand, however.
Logan S.
Morgantown, WV
I love Love LOVE the Ultimune! I apply it day and night after cleansing and toning and before my serums and moisturizer. It is the ultimate BOOST for all my most loved products. It speeds up and intensifies all the results that I get from my favorite skincare products. I personally love to pair it with my OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum for some amazing anti-aging!
Allison S.
Review for: Eye more...
This is an eye serum that’s made to be used under another eye cream but for someone who’s in their 20 like me I feel like works fine on it’s own. The packaging for this eye serum is beautiful and stands out on my vanity. Although this product looks great I don’t think it changes the effect of my under eyes much.
Johnathan G.
Nashville
Received a deluxe sample of this product a couple of months ago and I instantly noticed that my dark circles were lighter the day after I tried it. Have yet to purchase the full size product because of the price, but this definitely works if you have eye concerns
Melody B.
Marion
Review for: 15 Ml / .54 Oz. more...
This small size lasts a long time. I love Shiseido products so much. I always feel glamorous when using their skincare products because I feel that the skin on my eyes are truly staying youthful when I use this concentrate. I have gone through only a couple of small tubes throughout the passed two years. This has lasted me and I think it's a great value. Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
Livia F.
Too loose-textured for me - seemed to find its way into my eyes after application. I also didn't notice any substantial difference in dark circles or under eye puffiness in the short-term. Not sure the higher price tag is justified for what you get.
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
I tried a sample of this and loved it, it worked great and I saw the results. But when I went to look how much this cost, I was floored. Do any of you know a lower cost alternative that may do the job just as well or close?
Johanna P.
Hollywood, FL
F do I use after this? It says pre treatment. I am New to the layering of different moisturizers and would love tips so far I just use this after cleansing and toning and then layer on the shiseido refining moisturizer.

back