BY SHISEIDO

Consider this the must-have staple piece of your eye care regimen. It helps enhance the benefits of anything you put on top of it, while also defending and strengthening skin to fight off visible dark circles, wrinkles, and dryness or roughness. Especially for delicate skin around the eyes, this formula acts as both protection from potential damage and a buffer to the daily assault that can visibly age skin.

• 82% of women who used the formula as a pre-treatment before eye cream felt it boosted the benefits of their regular eye care products after 4 weeks, regardless of their skin type, concern and age.*

How to use:

To Use: Apply morning and evening after cleansing, balancing skin and applying Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. Follow with eye cream that addresses targeted concerns.

Key ingredients:

• Shiseido’s exclusive Ultimune Complex™ is formulated with Bulgarian Rose Water, Aqua In Pool and Yeast Extract to protect and strengthen skin against damage and signs of aging.
  • ImuMoisture Extract™ helps enhance the effects of Ultimune Complex™ to strengthen the delicate skin around the eye area.
  • Powerful botanical blend of Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Shiso and Thyme maintains a healthy skin surface and protects against impurities.

Water(Aqua/Eau), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Sorbitol, Xylitol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Sodium Chloride, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Erythritol, Nylon-12, Cellulose Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Peg/Ppg-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Trisodium Edta, Ectoin, Linalool, Sodium Metabisulfite, Geraniol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract

• F do I use after this? It says pre treatment. I am New to...3 Answers
  • I tried a sample of this and loved it, it worked great an...3 Answers
michele c.
Newton, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Although pricey shashito brand is one of the best Brands I've ever used! This product sinks into your skin immediately and it feels soft and silky on your skin it doesn't feel heavy it feels like you have nothing on your skin but your skin is Silky Smooth and it helps tighten up your pores and blur those Fine Lines I can't recommend this highly enough! It is pricey but it is well worth the price because it works!
Ju V.
Saint Paul
This product works good too, but not as effective because it seems like it takes a little while for it to work. I've had used this product just once, and it did kind of met my expectations because my puffy eyes were gone, but my dark circles were still there. Not much improve so it disappointed me a little bit. I would and wouldn't recommend this product because to me it's a hit or miss.
Courtney W.
Arkansas
Where do I begin on how awesome this product is?!? After several applications of Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate daily, I noticed a significant difference in how soft and silky my face felt and looked. At first I was a bit of a sceptic, but now I can say enough good things. The product goes deep into your cells and helps restore amd rebuild leavimg your skin soft and looking healthy and beautiful. I am now a daily user of Shiseido and loving the difference its made for me. I highly recommend at least buying the smaller size if you can't afford the larger ones. The price isn't easily pocket change unless you can afford to splurge. Hey, who doesnt want to splurge every now and then. You deserve it!
Andrea T.
Review for: 15 Ml / .54 Oz. more...
I really like this product. I first tried this out through a sample and then decided to purchase the full size and I do not regret it at all. In fact, I will keep repurchasing whenever I finish it because it’s so good! It feels lightweight but I definitely see results in my skin.
Erica L.
The Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate is one of the most effective eye creams I've ever used. It's very gentle on my undereye and plumps that area really well. I would most definitely repurchase in the near future after I finish using up my other eye creams!
innausa
Review for: Eye more...
It's hard for me to talk about the anti-aging properties of this because I'm pretty young I'm 29 years old, but I found it to be a really good eye cream. It smelled nice, was moisturizing and brightened the area under the eyes after several uses. It is also not felt on the skin, (no strange texture or oiliness). Good product, just quite expensive.
Mandy Y.
Ann Arbor
Review for: Eye more...
This product improved my skin condition. It can be absorbed easily and feels light. The bottle is plastic. Although the plastic bottle doesn’t look fancy like those high end products, it’s light weight and good for travel. I’m not sure about how much it prevents the formation of fine lines. But it does provide enough moisture for daily use. I think this is a good product for people in their late 20s.
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Eye more...
The first time I tried this was in a small sample packet given to be from sephora. I managed to make it last a week until I realized I loved it. I was spamming samples of it until I finally had the courage to buy the full bottle. 67 dollars.. was well spent. The bottle lasted me almost 3 months cause a small amount went a long way. I also loved the smell. It really decreased my dehydration caused eyebags as well as the look of my dark circles. When money is plentiful for me in the future, I'd consider buying this again but until then I'd find a cheaper alternative like dr.brandts no more baggage
Johnathan G.
Nashville
Received a deluxe sample of this product a couple of months ago and I instantly noticed that my dark circles were lighter the day after I tried it. Have yet to purchase the full size product because of the price, but this definitely works if you have eye concerns
Melody B.
Marion
Review for: 15 Ml / .54 Oz. more...
This small size lasts a long time. I love Shiseido products so much. I always feel glamorous when using their skincare products because I feel that the skin on my eyes are truly staying youthful when I use this concentrate. I have gone through only a couple of small tubes throughout the passed two years. This has lasted me and I think it's a great value. Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
Johanna P.
Hollywood, FL
F do I use after this? It says pre treatment. I am New to the layering of different moisturizers and would love tips so far I just use this after cleansing and toning and then layer on the shiseido refining moisturizer.
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
I tried a sample of this and loved it, it worked great and I saw the results. But when I went to look how much this cost, I was floored. Do any of you know a lower cost alternative that may do the job just as well or close?