Olivia F.
East Orange, NJ
Review for: 30 Ml / 1 Fl. Oz. more...
I fell in love with this serum through a deluxe sample. I didn't know what the intended purpose was at first. I used it after cleansing and moisturized right after without knowing exactly what it was meant to do. After a week of use, I noticed my skin felt significantly less dry throughout the day. It also calmed and cleared the dry patches I had prior to adding the serum to my routine. I work outside, so I'm constantly exposed to the cold winter air. This serum felt like a protective layer under my skin and combined with a good moisturizer on the top, there was a huge difference in texture and suppleness. My face looked brighter, clear, and stayed moisturized. I plan to buy the full size once I get through my sample. It is a hefty price tag but the bottle will last a long time since you don't need a lot of product.