BY SHISEIDO #51 in Serums

Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate, 30 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• Any recommendations for additional products that would pair well ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking into this but I am not sure if it is worth the ...4 Answers
Lisa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora. I have a tendency to hoard samples so I decided to treat myself by actually trying it. I applied a small amount of the gel-like solution to my face and neck and let it soak in for a few minutes before applying my regular moisturizer. I didn’t see any noticeable changes after a few days but my face felt softer and seemed to hold in the moisture longer. Not sure that I would splurge on a full size. Hada Labo Tokyo™ Anti-Aging Hydrator is a less expensive option. It’s used in a similar manner but has a watery consistency.
Megan R.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to start this review by telling you that I have no idea what this concentrate is supposed to do.  I read that it is supposed to help your other products absorb in to the skin better, but I can't really say I had a problem with that to begin with, so I have no idea if that a true claim.  I do know that it smells SO divine, and is silky to apply to the skin, and makes my skin feel super healthy and awake.  I probably won't repurchase because I don't know what it does for me long term, but it's nice to use when I want to feel pampered.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this from Macy’s and I’m glad I got to try it out! I am only 23 so I don’t have noticeable signs of aging yet, but this has made my skin so soft and smooth and has improved any skin texture I had! I only give this 4 stars because of the outrageous price. I am still unsure if I am willing to splurge on this product but if you have the money for it, I highly recommend it.
Jamie T.
Akron , OH
YES YES YES! TRY this stuff, it is amazing. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and opens up your pours for the lotions and other products to sink into your pours. This smells wonderful. It's a little pricey but I can't tell you enough how much this serum has helped my face. My skin is sensitive/combination. It helps even out skin tone and dark spots.
Michaela B.
Shorewood, WI
I tried a sample of this serum and I truly enjoyed everything about it. By the time I reached the end of the little sample bottle, I felt immediately that I needed more! Unfortunately, the price is a major barrier for me and I can't see myself committing to spend that much on a serum as just one part of my skincare routine.
Sokleang D.
Great product. I had been using this for two weeks. I have oily yo combination skin with acne prone. Noticing my face have been smoother, softer and clearer. It definitely helps controls any outbreaks.
Jennifer F.
New Orleans
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concentrate is great for those who enjoy a Korean style multi-step skin care regimen (which I do). It is nourishing and makes your skin feel like silk. It is like a gentle, nourishing toner. If you are looking to switch from a harsher, stripping toner to one that acts more like a watery moisturizer, this is for you.
Maria
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to LOVE this serum. I used it daily, it made my skin look nice, and I loved the smell and feel of it. However, after a hiatus, I recently tried this again, and it made me break out. My skin has gotten more dry and sensitive, and so this product no longer works for me. It is also expensive.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adored this serum. I found it in a sample in a magazine and immediately ordered some. The texture is so smooth and it glides onto your skin. It made my skin look and feel healthier and brighter. I haven't used it in awhile because of the price... but I don't think it's overpriced for what you get.
Tracy B.
Henderson, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample from Sephora. Totally loved it. Like stated in previous reviews, I love serums. I love how they go on and feel. This one was exceptional. It is quite pricey though so not sure I will buy full size product.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
How is the scent settle or harsh?
Brit B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this from my friend but how do you use this product? I'm so confused!!! What is it supposed to do?
Michelle L.
I've been looking into this but I am not sure if it is worth the money. How many uses can you get out of a bottle of this size? Is it worth it?
Jae I K.
What does this do and it is good for younger skin?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help to keep your face moisturized?