BY SHISEIDO

This one-of-a-kind boosting pre-treatment defends against multiple signs of aging and damage. And the benefits don't end there. Using Ultimune helps anything you put on top of it, like moisturizer or serum, work harder. Ultimune acts as both protection from potential damage and a buffer to the daily assault that can visibly age skin.

• When used as a pre-treatment, 80% of women felt Ultimune boosted the effects of their skincare regimen.
  • After 4 weeks, 90% noticed an increase in skin's moisture.
  • In 1 week, 86% of women felt skin became more supple and radiant with improved clarity.
  • 90% felt skin became smoother.
  • Daily use of Ultimune will help make skin visibly brighter, softer, and more hydrated and you'll see makeup glide on over softer skin. Wrinkles and lines appear less visible too

How to use:

To Use: Apply two pumps morning and evening after cleansing and balancing skin. Apply Ultimune before using targeted serums or your moisturizer for enhanced results.

Key ingredients:

• Shiseido Exclusive Ultimune Complex™, is formulated with Bulgarian Rose Water, Aqua in Pool and Yeast Extract to protect and strengthen skin against day to day damage and signs of aging.
  • Powerful botanical blend of Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Shiso and Thyme maintain a healthy skin surface and protect against impurities.

Water(Aqua/Eau), Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Peg/Ppg-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Triethylhexanoin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-14m, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Silica, Isoceteth-10, Linalool, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Geraniol, Citronellol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Bht, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate

• Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate1 Answers
  • Any recommendations for additional products that would pa...3 Answers
  • I've been looking into this but I am not sure if it is wo...4 Answers
Jennifer K.
Fresno, CA
Ugh, like with *almost* all expensive skincare products, this is another one of my favorites. I went ahead and invested in the 1.6 oz because I love it so much ❤️ I took off a star because of the price ($97 USD).

I’ve used a couple of other serums from The Body Shop and Belif, and the Shiseido serum takes the cake.

After night time use, I notice a big difference in the morning. My skin looks brighter, it’s much more smooth. My skin looks healthy, glowy, feels firm, and refreshed (and this is coming from someone who needs more sleep, and needs to drink more water 😭). I can’t say how long this bottle will last me. It’s been almost a year since I’ve purchased this, and it’s still half full! A little goes a long way. It’s a good investment... maybe. I’m sure there are other serums on the market that do the job, but I just happen to love and adore this one from Shiseido. I probably will repurchase simply because I won’t run out anytime soon.
Emily O.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: 30 Ml / 1 Fl. Oz. more...
This product is amazing. I love it so much, but it is so expensive. I did get a bottle on sale for half off at Nordstrom Rack, and I stocked up because I have seen such a difference. For starters, the bottle is so luxurious. I love the packaging, it is so chic. And as for the product itself, I have seen such a difference in terms of evenness/brightness in my skin. I believe that this is an all ages product that could work wonders for everyone. This has been a new add to my skin care, and I love it so so so much, I just wish it wasn't as expensive.
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 30 Ml / 1 Fl. Oz. more...
How does this not have 6 stars???? This stuff is truly amazing. I have never used something that makes your skin feel so amazing so quickly. It has INSTANT results. This smooths and moisturizes unlike anything else I have ever tried. The texture is wonderful and feels so lovely going on your skin. Using this feels like an absolute luxury. It's like you're treating yourself every day. I need to buy a full size one and I know they're expensive but they are absolutely worth every single penny. This is a game changer for your skin.
Svetlana S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Review for: 30 Ml / 1 Fl. Oz., 50 Ml / 1.6 Fl. Oz., 75 Ml / 2.5 Fl. Oz., Other more...
I love Shiseido skincare products and this concentrate is one of the most effective anti-aging serums I have ever used. It is in a gel consistency and it soaks to the skin immediately. I use it under my Shiseido Moisturizer and this is a great combo for mature skin. Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
Sarah R.
Memphis, TN
Review for: 50 Ml / 1.6 Fl. Oz. more...
Originally received a sample bottle from a monthly box and ever since I’ve been addicted! It is absolutely the best serum I’ve ever used (& trust me I’ve spent my far share). It leaves your skin so smooth without any film or stickiness on your face. It’s pricey but worth it!!! Part of my daily regiment Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
Camille O.
Perris, CA
Review for: Other more...
I got a deluxe sample of this product. Its consistency is very liquidy and has a slight fragrance. I use it after my moisturizer. It makes my skin moisturized but I can’t tell if it does anything to smooth out fine lines coz I don’t have those yet. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t break me out at all
Megan S.
So I actually won this from a giveaway contest off of Twitter from Dave Lackie who works with Cityline. This product is jaw-dropping amazing! I've never owned anything this luxurious and I sure can say it's made a SERIOUS difference in my skin! I use it after washing my face at night, & it has seriously cleared my skin and KEPT it clear~ which is a feat all in itself! And the scent?? Omg the scent is ENCHANTING! 10 OUTTA 10
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
YOU NEED THIS!!! When I worked at Sephora I got everyone hooked on this!!! This serum smooths out my skin, gets rid of texture, shrinks pores, and makes my foundation look amazing!!! It’s worth the price tag to me for sure. I use it morning and night and it keeps my skin looking great! It also helps anything else I use on top of the serum to work better!
Melissa V.
Review for: 75 Ml / 2.5 Fl. Oz. more...
I really enjoyed trying this serum. I think this was actually the first serum I’ve ever tried and feel in love with serums ever since 🤔🤗 it felt so nice applying this serum and it dried well on my face (not sticky). After a few uses I definitely saw a difference in my skin 👍 After trying some more serums, I’ll probably repurchase 😊 (bought two bottles so far, a little pricey but it does last a long time)
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
Review for: 75 Ml / 2.5 Fl. Oz. more...
I’m just a newbie to this brand and got it in the Tokyo Sephora box! I LOVE using this before my moisturizer. I have combination oily skin and it has helped control my oil so much. My skin looked plump & ‘bouncy’ and beautiful! I sometimes get deep painful zits around my period and I haven’t had that issue since using this concentrate!
Nisha S.
I received a sample of this from my friend but how do you use this product? I'm so confused!!! What is it supposed to do?
Michelle L.
I've been looking into this but I am not sure if it is worth the money. How many uses can you get out of a bottle of this size? Is it worth it?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
How is the scent settle or harsh?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Any recommendations for additional products that would pair well with this serum, to complete a typical skincare routine?
Jae I K.
What does this do and it is good for younger skin?