Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenShiseido

SKIN TYPE: For all skin types

To Use

• Shake well before use
  • Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours

Hi, is this only for your body or can I use it as a face sunscreen as well?
[product:shiseido-very-high-sun-protection-lotion-n-spf-50-for-face-&-body] Does this break someone out with oily skin? I have oily skin and wanted to see if someone has had a good or bad experience with it ?
Sabias que el mejor antiedad es el protector solar ? El 98% de las manchas en la piel es causado por el 🌞 , así que usa el protector solar todos los días, aunque estes en casa, y reaplicalo cada 3 o 4 horas 🤗 Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream
Start your review of Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen!
Yana S.
Dubai, Dubai
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen uploaded by Yana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this mini Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen in Sephora Sun Safety Kit. This product was the first one I really wanted to test. And I’m really glad that the mini was quite small, as I had no patience to use this product any longer. I have an oily skin, so I was looking for a lightweight sunscreen 🧴. First of all, the scent is too overpowering. I’m not fragrance sensitive, but this one was too much even for me. It doesn’t give you a while cast at all. It looks like a gel, but once you apply on your face it feels like a heavy oil. It made my skin unbelievably greasy and interfered with my skincare underneath (I use The Ordinary). The skin doesn’t absorb this sunscreen, so your face stays oily all day long. What comes to makeup, it’s a bit hard to apply the foundation on top of the oil. It doesn’t let you blend it well and after a few hours it separates on your skin. The only good point is the amount of the product you receive, while purchasing the full size - 150 mL / 5.0 oz. But it’s a big NO for the owner of an oily and combination skin (maybe it will feel better on the dry skin). With all my heart, I don’t recommend to purchase this sunscreen.
Tamara I.
Yucaipa, CA
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen uploaded by Tamara I.
It has a peach tint to it but rubs on sheer. Has an amazing smell. Left my skin soft, smelling great with a slight shimmer. Light & non greasy. Didn’t clog my pores like other sunscreen. I’m excited to use for the summertime.
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen uploaded by Shianne P.
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen uploaded by Shianne P.
Sun Protection Lotion is as moisturizing as a lotion, the texture is so similar to a lotion while I apply it I momentarily forget it’s a sunscreen I’m putting on. This does entice me to wear more often which I do have a tough time with normally. Again no fragrance no oily or greasy feel at all. The price may turn you off but it’s the quality you’re paying for with this one and with sun protection, something we should be doing every day it’s okay to prioritize that.
Enkie T.
Bay Point, CA
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen uploaded by Enkie T.
I love the new formula! It’s lightweight, not greasy and doesn’t leave a white cast! I also like that it’s an oily consistency so my makeup looks dewy after. I love it! I definitely recommend this 100%
Andrea R.
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen uploaded by Andrea R.
This formula is designed to have stronger protection if you get wet, sweat or are in heat while using it! Know that you are being protected form UV A and UV B no matter your elements and the citrus scent you smell will keep you smelling good even when you sweat! In addition, it is ocean friendly and the packaging is biodegradable! Totally love it
Ria J.
Sandy Springs, GA
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen uploaded by Ria J.
I have bought this product for my entire family! I cannot recommend this product enough! It moisturizes without feeling greasy and best of all it doesn’t leave a white cast! Thank you Shiseido and Influenster for sending these my way!
AnaJane I.
Cumming, GA
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen uploaded by AnaJane I.
I’m so glad this formula isn’t heavy, it blends well and it’s not greasy! I love how it’s 50+ SPF!! We need the extra protection From the sun, even in the winter times!
Kimi O.
Gardena, CA
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen uploaded by Kimi O.
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen uploaded by Kimi O.
This product is very runny but I love that it’s not thick. It seemed greasy when I put the product on my hand at first but once I applied it on my face wasn’t greasy at all. I have acne prone skin and I prefer to use a gel like sunscreen but I am going to use this on my body forsure! It doesn’t smell bad either!
Sue S.
Los Altos Hls, CA
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen uploaded by Sue S.
A transparent sunscreen that goes on clear and leaves behind zero residue. The unique WetForce technology allows the sunscreen to become more powerful when exposed to water or perspiration for 15 min. Easy to apply.
Oleksandr I.
Miami Beach, FL
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen uploaded by Oleksandr I.
Omg! I’m so happy to try this sunscreen! It does protect my fair skin very well + it applies smoothly + it’ doesn’t feel heavy on the skin like most sunscreens do. Perfect for sensitive skin, great smell! My new favorite
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Felicia I.
Chantilly, VA
il y a 2 mois
Chanel B. il y a 4 jours
This is not a spray sunscreen it is a lotion.
Roxanni D.
Virginia Bch, VA
il y a 4 mois
Are you looking for the perfect sunscreen? Look no further than Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen it not only protects you from harmful rays, but it goes on invisible and leaves a hydrated dewy finish! Not that troublesome white film most SPFs seem to leave on the face. Make sure you get the one that says “turns invisible” almost got the wrong one as the bottles are similar. I highly recommend to everyone.
Amy M. il y a 3 mois
Awesome thanks for this
Patricia Q.
Katy, TX
il y a 5 mois
Misty B. il y a 5 mois
It felt more like the moisturizer I use and not oily at all it has a nice shimmer too.