BY SHISEIDO

A convenient spray-type sunscreen that allows for quick, easy application over large areas of skin, especially hard-to-reach areas even while spraying upside down. It protects skin against powerful UV rays, while skincare ingredients help maintain skin’s beauty. This comfortably light, non-sticky spray can also be used on face, body and hair.

• Broad spectrum UV protection helps reduce the appearance of photo-aging with exclusive SuperVeil-UV 360™ technology.
  • Xylitol helps keep skin soft and healthy-looking.
  • Sand-proof
  • Water-resistant (80 minutes)

How To Use:

To use: before sun exposure, spray directly on desired area and spread evenly with palm. Do not spray directly onto face. Spray onto hands and then apply to face.

Active Ingredients:

Purpose Avobenzone 3.0% , Sunscreen Homosalate 15.0% , Sunscreen Octisalate 5.0% , Sunscreen Octocrylene 2.5% , Sunscreen Oxybenzone 5.0%

Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients:

Alcohol 40-b, Dimethicone, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Xylitol, Butylene Glycol, Water, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Fragrance,

Carolina R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Okay this is very expensive BUT I recommend only using this on your face/neck. I have never sensitive skin but also spend about 20+ hours playing sports (ncaa soccer player). This item has helped me so much and doesn’t get greasy or sticky over time. 100/100 recommend
Erica P.
Dryden, MI
It has taken me a long time to find a sunscreen that didn’t break me out. I like this, so far no breakout or burns. I just started using a couple of weeks ago, so I want to give it a bit more time, but so far, I recommend this
Judi M.
Tinton Falls
Bought this for vacation for the first time because it was for face and body. No sunburn with careful reapplying! Very expensive for what it is; other products work well for less
Jessi X.
Roseville, CA
It works wonders but left my hair kinda greasy at the end of the day. Works well for kids too. You be surprise how much it really does help protect the hair and the scalp from getting burnt. All Shiseido sunscreens are amazing. Recommend to all.
J H.
Honolulu, HI
LOVE this sunscreen. The spray application is super convenient. I spray it into my hands and pat it onto my face and neck for continued sun protection throughout the day if I’m outdoors. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. I especially like that it’s not an arisol or a cream. The watery consistency makes for easy application and ensures no white marks from unabsorbed product.Shiseido Ultra Sun Protection Spray SPF 50+
Kimberly S.
Murrieta, CA
The best facial sunscreen! I absolutely love this product . Any Skin specialist will tell you sunscreen is the one thing you need to wear on your face everyday no matter the weather . This will slow down the aging process and keep you’re skin healthy. I went into Macy’s looking for a sunscreen that did not feel oily, heavy, and did not want it to have a chemical smell . After trying many others this was the winner! I love that you can just mist it on after you moisturize or before you apply you’re makeup to have the extra layer of protection besides you’re makeup with SPF in it that may wear off during the day. It also has a nice scent that reminds me of argon or Moroccan oil.
Autumn S.
I have been using shiseidos spf products for a long long time and this one was my favorite thanks to the spray nozzle and I felt like these are better options to a heavy duty sunscreen I feel like these are greatly formulated and do the job especially if you want that super protection from the sun.
Kim❤️❤️ A.
Naperville
This product worked well for me! It isn’t greasy and I really like that! The packaging was okay! I would buy this product again, but it is pricey! I think it did meet it’s expectations! And I don’t think their is any thing I could think of for the product to improve!
member-4c454
this spray is AWESOME i use this whenever i go to the beach or to the pool or to a VACATION this won’t get you too tan this sunblock is very PROTECTIVE from the sun it’s easy to apply u just spray and that’s it i hope you guys enjoy this product !
Lauren W.
This is my go to sunscreen. It a must have. I have red hair and very light skin. This does and excellent job at protecting my skin in the summer. I absolutely love this.

Sephora