BY SHISEIDO #77 in Facial Sunscreen

Swim, play, and enjoy the outdoors, knowing your sunscreen loves water as much as you do. Providing powerful protection for your skin, this innovative protective veil actually becomes even more effective on the applied area when exposed to water for 15 minutes*, because of its WetForce technology. This unique formula especially for the face includes beneficial ingredients to help prevent skin dryness. Ideal for outdoor activities and sports, it provides high sun protection, yet is comfortable and gentle on the skin.

• Broad spectrum UV protection helps reduce the appearance of photo-aging with exclusive SuperVeil-UV 360™ technology.

To activate WetForce technology, expose the applied area to water for 15 minutes or sweat for 30 minutes.

Dermatologist-tested. Ophthalmologist-tested. Non-comedogenic.

• How much does this cost? And how much do you get in a bot...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christi W.
San Antonio, TX
If you're looking for a good sunscreen and have sensitive skin that's prone to breakouts and oily this is the sunscreen for you! I even use this on my ten-year-old daughter's face because she is a redhead with Fair sensitive skin. The main difference in this sunscreen compared to other products is that it does not sting your eyes. This is the only facial sunscreen that I have found that does not break me out or burn my eyes. I will continue to use the sunscreen forever. It may be a little bit pricey but it is worth it because not only do you not get sunburned or sun damage but it is a fantastic long wearing sunscreen! I love Shiseido! Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Wetforce SPF 50+
Geri C.
San Diego, CA
I love sunscreens and protecting my face from the harmful UV rays. This brand is everything you need in sunscreen in one. The SPF 50 is great, to know you're getting great protection. I find that when I apply the product onto my face is blends in really well and does not leave a sticky after residue all over my face like certain sunscreens do. It is odorless which is a huge plus and does not leave a white cast on your face after application. I like to apply this all over my face and neck after I use a daily moisturizer and I let it sink in for 15 minutes before applying my concealer and BB cream. My BB cream also have SPF in the product as well but only 15. In terms of longevity I find that when I go running outside I am constantly sweating and I have no got any major burns from being exposed to the sun for a long period of time. If I am just going out and running errands and such I like to re-apply the sun screen to ensure protection throughout the day. This product is a must have!! Protecting your skin from the sun is so important, so investing in this product is a huge must.
Brooklyn D.
Federal Way, WA
I worked at a summer camp this past summer, so I had an obvious need for sunscreen being outside about 10 hours a day total. I decided to invest by using this sunscreen. Unfortunately I am a tan girl and only got tanner over the summer and this left a purple cast all over my face making me look like a corpse without makeup.
Lauren F.
This product has a high SPF so I felt like I was protected from the sun but I did not like how it left a layer of white on my skin. It was difficult to rub in and did not facilitate easy makeup application on top of it. It was effective as a sunscreen but I felt like I could do better for cosmetic purposes.
Sally 💕.
Hinesville, GA
I do enjoy using this product daily! It doesn’t smell like sunscreen and doesn’t clog my pores! It is kinda heavy with a cream like feeling and it makes your face kinda white since it’s a thicker cream. It is pricey so I’m not sure if I would buy it again! Basically: pro is that it doesn’t smell like sunscreen and con is that it makes my face have a white tint.
Kaci B.
Brookhaven
Holy grail of sunscreens. Probably the most effective I’ve ever used, and one of the longest lasting. I can get in pool and this will not come off. It’s very pricey for sunscreen, but I will continue to purchase because the level of sun protection is sky high.
Danielle T.
Goes on nicely without clogging pores, which is a plus for sunscreen. I have tried other sunscreen that goes on even more smoothly and dries up like powder leaving you a little less sticky and much fresher for makeup application,hence the 4 stars
Tera L.
Prague, OK
It is difficult to find a good quality brand that offers a 50+ SPF lotion. I use this every morning, and I feel quite confident that it last a good long time. My nose as a tendency to get pink during the summer, and I haven’t had a hint of it since I started using this product
Venti T.
Santee, CA
I believe this is the one I have used before that is 50+ and water resistant. I have porcelain skin and naturally oily. I had a hard time finding a sunscreen I could count on till I use Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Wetforce SPF 50+.
Crystal K.
I use this daily and i think that it is really great for sports or for extended sun exposure. It does leave a white cast so if that bothers you i wouldn't recommend. I think shiseido is a great company for suncare products. I personally don't like this for daily use (because of the white cast) and prefer it for when i am outside for extended periods of time.
Krystle R.
shreveport, LA
How much does this cost? And how much do you get in a bottle?