BY SHISEIDO

on any skin tone. Features WetForce technology, which provides the skin a protective veil that becomes stronger as it comes into contact with water or perspiration.* Ideal for outdoor activities and sports, it provides high sun protection, yet is comfortable and gentle on the skin. For use on face and body.

For all Skin Types. Dermatologist-tested. Ophthalmologist-tested. Non-Comedogenic.

Water Resistant 80 Minutes

During Application:

• 96% said formula blends quickly into skin

After Application

• 95% said formula has an invisible finish
  • 94% said formula was non-sticky
    • (Tested by 103 women applied on face)

HOW TO USE

Apply liberally to face and neck. Reducing the quantity of application will lower the level of sunscreen protection significantly. Product can be applied over and under makeup.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• WetForce technology- your sunscreen’s protective veil becomes stronger as it comes into contact with water or perspiration*. Protects against UV rays.
  • *To activate WetForce technology, expose the applied area to water for 15 minutes or perspiration for 30 minutes.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purpose AVOBENZONE 2.5% ・・・・・ Sunscreen OCTINOXATE 4.9% ・・・・・ Sunscreen OCTOCRYLENE 5.0% ・・・・・ Sunscreen OXYBENZONE 3.0% ・・・・・ Sunscreen INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:WATER・DIMETHICONE・SD ALCOHOL 40-B・TALC・METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER・ISODODECANE・CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE・DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE・TRIETHYLHEXANOIN・LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE・GLYCERIN・DEXTRIN PALMITATE・SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE・POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL/PPG-9/1 COPOLYMER・TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE・XYLITOL・SILICA・SODIUM CHLORIDE・PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER・SAXIFRAGA SARMENTOSA EXTRACT・SOPHORA ANGUSTIFOLIA ROOT EXTRACT・DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE・ISOSTEARIC ACID・CALCIUM STEARATE・TRISODIUM EDTA・VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER・ALCOHOL・BHT・BUTYLENE GLYCOL・STEARIC ACID・SODIUM METABISULFITE・SYZYGIUM JAMBOS LEAF EXTRACT・TOCOPHEROL・POLYSILICONE-2・METHYLPARABEN・FRAGRANCE・IRON OXIDES・

• How is this for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Does this have a pleasant smell? I wear sunblick daily an...2 Answers
  • Is this a thick formula? Is it better for dry or oily skin?2 Answers
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Wetforce SPF 50+
  • "I have a really sensitive skin and since I use skin care products that contain vitamin C and other brightening products, I need to use sunscreen everyday, constantly. This is my go-to sunscreen for everyday use and I have not encountered any problems with it when I apply make-up on top of it. " in 26 reviews
Tiffany Y.
Austin, TX
I love this sunscreen!!! It’s really liquidy (vs. the thick, creamy consistency that a lot of mineral sunscreens have), so it’s really easy to rub in and wear under makeup. I’ve worn it to several music festivals under the bright west coast sun and not suffered any burns. I know you’re supposed to reapply sunscreen every couple of hours, but I’m honestly pretty bad about that, and I feel like that’s kind of... okay with this sunscreen? I also wear it when I’m swimming laps in an outdoor pool, and it really does work. One thing that I don’t love about it is that it can become kind of white again if you get it wet/sweat a lot, but I think that’s the “wetforce” protection technology. I honestly don’t mind, as it feels like I’m getting really good protection even if I do sweat.
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
I love this sunscreen. I’m not going to lie it does leave a white cast. But I am super pale so it doesn’t bother me. I could see how it might not work on darker skin tones, however it does eventually go away but you have to wait awhile. It does offer amazing protection because of the high percentage of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Because it is a physical sunscreen it is better for girls like me who tend to get freckles and sunspots. It is also waterproof so it’s great for working out outdoors or days at the pool, just remember to reapply every 80 min! It has a slight sunscreen smell but it goes away. If you have dry skin make sure to moisturize before because it is mattifying.
Allie M.
Dallas , TX
I had been looking for a good lightweight sunscreen and my friend highly recommended it! Because it was on the pricier side, I bought the little version. Well let me tell you! It’s lightweight and you really don’t feel it. I like to put in on right before I apply makeup. The only thing I noticed is that once I step outside, I get this funny smell. I have no idea why! I live in a fairly hot and semi humid temperate city.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
This sunscreen is amazing! I play a lot of sports outdoors and whenever I have a tournament (2 full days in the sun), between the sweat and the hours in the sun, it's almost inevitable that I will get a tiny bit burned, even when I obsessively apply sunscreen. Not the case with this sunscreen!!! I applied several times throughout the day and my light-to-medium skin didn't get burned at all. It really doesn't rub off with sweat and it blends into skin pretty seamlessly without leaving a huge residue. I've used it a couple times under makeup as a day-to-day sunscreen and it was not too heavy given it's such a high SPF, but I probably wouldn't make it my regular go-to daily sunscreen (maybe I'll try the non waterproof one). If you spend a lot of time outdoors playing sports, this is unbeatable.
Mayra A.
The sunscreen is legit! And it smells good! I really like that it’s a spray it soaks right into your sink! It isn't heavy or greasy, very lightweight and easy to apply. I am very light skinned and i dislike the sun, but even on a sunny day in California this has saved me from getting burnt from hours of being out and about.
Cheyanne T.
Granbury, TX
If you have sensitive skin, and you’re looking for some amazing sun protection for your face, look no further! This stuff is so amazing!
It is very lightweight, very emollient, and it soaks into the skin so naturally. It doesn’t leave any weird residue on the top of your skin, and you can put your foundation over this with no issues.
Also, I used this on vacation in Hawaii, and it is completely waterproof and very long lasting. I didn’t burn my face at all and I always do! So this stuff is my new Holy Grail facial sunscreen, and although it is pricey, it is so worth it!
Amanda T.
Flushing, NY
I bought this for vacation over the summer from Nordstrom rack (did not pay full retail price). It is not heavy and does not have a strong scent that most other SPF products contain. Usually when I use products with SPF I get clogged pores and white heads around my nose... I have no idea why. This lotion did not do this to me. I would buy again but I'm not sure if I would purchase this at full retail price. I love shiseido though and it 's definitely worth the hefty price tag. I'd check my local Nordstrom rack first though.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Courtney P.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I love products from Shiseido but this one was jot s favorite. It was heavy on my skin and left a white tint to my face. Didn’t absorb well and I felt like I was trying to get it to rub in for some time. Purchased at Macys (and they let me return it!)
Ivy C.
This is my all time go to! I have been using this for years now. I put this on everyday after my all of skincare steps. Protects my skin amazingly! Although in the winter dry seasons it is a bit dry on my skin unless I put on a lot of moisturizer.
Samantha G.
I have very sensitive skin and used to have allergic reactions to almost all sunblocks as a baby, only being able to use mineral based sun protection of SPF 15 or less, or I'd break out. Has anyone with any former SPF irritation problems had any success with this sunblock?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Does this have a pleasant smell? I wear sunblick daily and Dont always want to smell like the beach.
Daniela D.
How is this under makeup?
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
How is this for acne prone skin?
Griseda H.
Is this a thick formula? Is it better for dry or oily skin?