Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion WetForce for Sensitive Skin and Children SPF 50+ uploaded by selena D.Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion WetForce for Sensitive Skin and Children SPF 50+ uploaded by Leidy Z.Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion WetForce for Sensitive Skin and Children SPF 50+ uploaded by Clare J.

BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido’s Ultimate Sun Protection now formulated especially for sensitive skin and children’s skin. This mineral-based, UV high protection sunscreen is a physical sunscreen free from chemical sunscreen agents, fragrance, alcohol, parabens and has a texture gentle enough for the most delicate skin. The low-irritant formula also features Shiseido's exclusive WetForce technology, so it becomes even more powerful when the applied area is exposed to water or perspiration for 15 minutes.

How To Use:

To activate WetForce Technology, expose the applied area to water or perspiration for 15 minutes.

Active Ingredients: Purpose Titanium Dioxide 9.1% , Sunscreen Zinc Oxide 19.3% , Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients:dimethicone, Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Bis-butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Peg-6, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Aluminum Distearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Isostearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Metaphosphate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Stearic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract,

• Does this have a pleasant smell? I wear sunblick daily and Dont a...1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin and used to have allergic reactions to...3 Answers
  • "This is a fantastic sunscreen brand. I have very sensitive skin, and I find that sunscreen is one of the products I have to be most careful about. I used this quite a lot and haven't had any issues. It worked well too. I also have pale skin and burn easily, but with this I had no such issues. I will definitely buy this one again!" in 42 reviews
Jacqueline C.
shisedo has superior sunscreen products. In this day an age sun damage is becoming more and more dangerous. The sun is no longer our grandmother’s sun. I have worked in dermatology for years and seen the horrors, so if you should indulge in the sun, which can be good for you in moderation please use a product like this. And to those mom’s out there start your kids early using a good product like this. Sun protection is also one of the top 3 treatments to delay aging.
Lelu F.
The best SPF in the world! I have tried every and every SPF out there from physical to chemical and from inexpensive to the most expensive but this is the only true SPF that is really safe, lightweight and no irritating to skin. Safe enough on babies and sensitive skin. You have to make sure to reapply every 2 hours if you are by the pool or by the beach.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
If you have sensitive skin, and you’re looking for some amazing sun protection for your face, look no further! This stuff is so amazing!
It is very lightweight, very emollient, and it soaks into the skin so naturally. It doesn’t leave any weird residue on the top of your skin, and you can put your foundation over this with no issues.
Also, I used this on vacation in Hawaii, and it is completely waterproof and very long lasting. I didn’t burn my face at all and I always do! So this stuff is my new Holy Grail facial sunscreen, and although it is pricey, it is so worth it!
Leslie B.
Church Point
This is my body sunscreen. I don't like to use this on my face unless I'm at the beach, due to the white cast, but other than that, it's a great waterproof/water resistant mineral SPF. My 9yo and I both have eczema that gets sensitive with a lot of products, but this didn't cause any kind of irritation for either of us, and I'd say that makes the price worth it.
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
I love the packaging for these sunscreens. I will say they are a bit thicker in consistency so will need to be blended out a little more that you would a lighter sunscreen.
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
This was my go to SPF for a few years. I didn’t repurchase simply because of the price. Shiseido is a company that knows how to formulate cosmetic sunscreens beautifully! The lotions are always lightweight, non greasy/irritating, with high spf. You’ll look white casted for a few minutes but that goes away.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Lynn B.
I’m giving this a five star as this works. It is a white, liquid formula that spreads easily. You need to blend well because of the zinc oxide. This didn’t irritate my sensitive skin nor did it leave me shiny. I’ve used it under mineral foundation. I’d recommend and buy this again.
Tammy V.
Works well! Being really pale it is hard to find the right sunscreen and after sun lotions as your skin very easily burns from the sun. The more UV protection the better for me! This is better than the brand's at stores like target and Wal-Mart.
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
Great sunscreen for sensitive skin. I have used this a few times in the past with good results. It’s gentle and lightweight. The packaging is nice but I find that it is a little too thin of consistency for my preferences.
Samantha G.
I have very sensitive skin and used to have allergic reactions to almost all sunblocks as a baby, only being able to use mineral based sun protection of SPF 15 or less, or I'd break out. Has anyone with any former SPF irritation problems had any success with this sunblock?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Does this have a pleasant smell? I wear sunblick daily and Dont always want to smell like the beach.