BY SHISEIDO #73 in Body Sunscreen

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+, 100 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• I have a hard time with sunscreen and love Shiseido, so I...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your face feeling heavy and "clogged" lik...1 Answers
  • Is this really the best product with such a high SPF on t...2 Answers
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+
  • "Prior to using this product, I never used sunscreen on my face because I hated the way sunscreen felt on my face; all thick and greasy." in 1 review
  • "My fair skin needs something that really works and this is it." in 1 review
  • "It blocks sun and doesn't make skin look white or greasy. " in 1 review
Prudence L.
This sunblock is great for layering underneath makeup. It has a watery consistency that absorbed into the skin relatively quickly. It has an SPF of 50 and broad spectrum protection. However, it does leave a white/gray cast that remains into spite of rubbing it in well. Because of this, I would only wear this with makeup rather than on its own.
Heather T.
Amazing coverage and keeps skin protected from the sun. Can be a big difficult to layer more full coverage makeup on top (if that’s what you are hoping to do) as it leaves a sheen on the skin, but I felt it blended well with a B.B. cream for light coverage on a day when I was expecting to be in the heat. Expensive, but can last for a season.
Salina F.
As someone who is Asian, Shiseido is one of those brands you know your mother swears by. I just remember my mom going to standalone Shiseido stores in Brooklyn to pick up all her necessities: cleansers, sunscreen, essence, moisturizers, etc. They usually send her away with a free bag and lots of sample size products which I think was the lure. I've seen my mom repurchase this sunscreen for several summers in my youth. The consistency is light and runny - just remember to shake the bottle before using. I've never had a poor reaction to it and it's just a reliable sunscreen overall, especially at SPF 50+.
Ivelina I.
Heard its an awesome product so when I saw it in TJ Maxx on sale, I jumped on the chance and bought it. Its very runny, but doesnt feel too oily or heavy on the skin. The only problem I have is that I look lile a ghost after i apply it. It looks like a white mask on. Still use it though.
Shania A.
St. Cloud, Minnesota
This is a go to sunscreen for me when I DO NOT want to get my face sunburned AT ALL COST! This sunscreen is really great! Extremely effective so spread it evenly on your face! I thought that it was decently priced for a Shiseido product. 100% recommend!
Ally. p.
turlock,ca
I got a sample from Sephora before buying this and I’m glad I didn’t buy it!!!
It’s super thick and oily! I hate products that smell like sunblock and this wasn’t a good choice for my skin, it made me break out.
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
This is an amazing suncream, formula , protection, never break me out, not acne or something like that .
My only problem is the white of the cream
Stay with you all day long !! I look like a ghost , im kind of used to it to look like that jaja but people always asked why my face look like that .
So definitely I would love a more neutral color
E•CHU•BACCA ✨.
Dublin, OH
Love the scent! Purchased this multiple times! I use this for body and it has never let me down on vacations. I purchased it at Sephora! use to carry in makeup bag and I would recommend for others to use
Jen J.
Graham
Love this product. Would definitely recommend. Sunscreen is really important to my daily skin care and this product offers the best coverage. Not slimy and sinks into the skin perfectly.
Ashley P.
Miami
Okay this is one of my fave Brands!! It’s not harmful and won’t make you breakout. It does work wonders but I wish the sunscreen didn’t leave me looking like a snowman. But for the price I don’t think it’s worth it, I feel like I could just buy a 2 dollar sunscreen, but I still love the brand.
Iris T.
I wanted to try this for a trip that I'm going on in the Caribbean.. How is this product, is it really greasy and does it cover for a long time?
Bethany D.
New Bedford, MA
Is it worth buying this product for the high cost it is? Or is it like any other sunblock?
Olena S.
Is this really the best product with such a high SPF on the market?
Linh V.
Does this leave your face feeling heavy and "clogged" like some facial sunscreens tend to do?
Karen V.