Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenShiseido
Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+, 100 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Is this good for sensitive skin? I'm sensitive to artificial fragrances and harsh ingredients.
How does it work under makeup?
Is it good for allergic skin?
Start your review of Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Prior to using this product, I never used sunscreen on my face because I hated the way sunscreen felt on my face; all thick and greasy.in reviews
My fair skin needs something that really works and this is it.in reviews
It blocks sun and doesn't make skin look white or greasy. in reviews
Irene M.
Orbassano (TO), Piemont
This product is amazing to me! My skin is whither than white and it 50+ protection is real! I have 0 problem with it
Mei M.
Geneva
Insane for my sensible and oily skin, would recommend one hundred percent. Smell amazing too.
Gwyneth C.
Quezon city
I spend a lot of time on the beach+ I live in a tropical country so sunscreen is really a must. And I have really really embraced this sunscreen, it's extremely water resistant and it does help protect you from the sun (vs other brands)
Ivelina I.
Heard its an awesome product so when I saw it in TJ Maxx on sale, I jumped on the chance and bought it. Its very runny, but doesnt feel too oily or heavy on the skin. The only problem I have is that I look lile a ghost after i apply it. It looks like a white mask on. Still use it though.
Eileen K.
The item is on the pricier side, but it really does the job. I have rather pale skin and I need to have some good protection from the sun, so this does it's job. Unlike other sunscreens from Neutrogena for example, the scent of the Shiseido sunscreen doesn't have a very distinct scent and you probably won't be bothered much by the smell. On top of this, many sunscreens that I usually use end up leaving a sticky or disgusting feeling on my skin, but this sunscreen does not have the same feeling. I do lots of yoga exercises during the summertime, but this seems to stay pretty well on my skin, even when I'm sweating.
Nataliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+ uploaded by Nataliia B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a nice sun protection lotion. It has a light nice scent to it. It feels pleasant and smooth on my skin. I use it on my face and happy with it. The only concern I have about it is that it makes my combination skin more oily. But still I like to use it! I recommend this product to all people with dry and normal skin.
elsa Z.
Braintree, MA
I do not like how this sunscreen makes my face so white after I apply it. It is also pretty expensive for a sunscreen. I do however, like that I don't get that icky feeling that most other sunscreen leaves when applied on skin. I think it also works pretty well as a sun protection.
Cassandra S.
Columbus, OH
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+ uploaded by Cassandra S.
The Biggest Skincare Mistake Made In The Winter Is Not Applying SPF. Just Because We Might Not Be Outside As Often As Other Seasons, It Doesn’t Mean Our Skin Doesn’t Need Protection. It’s Especially Important To Use SPF When Using Retinol In Your Skincare Regimen! A Couple Weeks Ago I Was Sent This @shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ Sunscreen Complimentary Of @influenster And It’s Become A Staple In My Morning Routine. Unlike Other Sunscreens That Are Greasy And Heavy And Sit On Top Of Your Skin, This Sunscreen Is Lightweight And Melts Into Your Skin Making It Undetectable. I Also Love How This Sunscreen Doesn’t Leave A White Cast To My Skin, And It Doesn’t Alter How My Makeup Applies Or Looks. I Highly Recommend Picking Up A Bottle The Next Time You’re At Your Favorite Beauty Store!
Eumie J.
Irvine, CA
I love using this lightweight lotion! It wasn't too oily and sticky but has great SPF coverage! Perfect for summer when you need to be outdoors for a long period of time. I wore this during my long runs, and it still seemed to stay put!
Waaza A.
Jersey City, NJ
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+ uploaded by Waaza A.
I received this from influenster and i like the texture of it. It’s not sticky or oily for my skin and doesn’t leave a white residue as well. Also the makeup glides on easily. #influenster #shiseido
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ayna M.
Calgary, AB
il y a un an
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+ is this worth it? did it make u breakout?
Hortensia A. il y a un an
Does not break me out. I have mixed skin and it’s perfect for me. It doesn’t feel heavy or sticky. I can’t say enough great things about it