BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+, 100 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I have a hard time with sunscreen and love Shiseido, so I am eage...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your face feeling heavy and "clogged" like some f...1 Answers
  • Is this really the best product with such a high SPF on the market?2 Answers
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+
  • "Prior to using this product, I never used sunscreen on my face because I hated the way sunscreen felt on my face; all thick and greasy." in 1 review
  • "It blocks sun and doesn't make skin look white or greasy. " in 1 review
  • "My fair skin needs something that really works and this is it." in 1 review
Prudence L.
This sunblock is great for layering underneath makeup. It has a watery consistency that absorbed into the skin relatively quickly. It has an SPF of 50 and broad spectrum protection. However, it does leave a white/gray cast that remains into spite of rubbing it in well. Because of this, I would only wear this with makeup rather than on its own.
Salina F.
As someone who is Asian, Shiseido is one of those brands you know your mother swears by. I just remember my mom going to standalone Shiseido stores in Brooklyn to pick up all her necessities: cleansers, sunscreen, essence, moisturizers, etc. They usually send her away with a free bag and lots of sample size products which I think was the lure. I've seen my mom repurchase this sunscreen for several summers in my youth. The consistency is light and runny - just remember to shake the bottle before using. I've never had a poor reaction to it and it's just a reliable sunscreen overall, especially at SPF 50+.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing suncream, formula , protection, never break me out, not acne or something like that .
My only problem is the white of the cream
Stay with you all day long !! I look like a ghost , im kind of used to it to look like that jaja but people always asked why my face look like that .
So definitely I would love a more neutral color
Kathleen Z.
Richmond, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product during the summer since I received a sample from Sephora in my order.  I loved this product! its very light and smells very light (not the usual sunscreen smell).  I love how well it blends in your skin and doesnt leave you with white streaks.  The only con to this product is that its a little oily on me but if I'm playing in the water, I don't mind it at all.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great sunscreen. It has a super high SPF of 50 and withstands water and sweat and can be worn under makeup. I noticed a bit of a few stray zits when removing it but I cannot blame the sunscreen because Im not sure. For the price and hassle to get it there are other choices I would recommend for oily/ acne prone skin but it is a great sunscreen with a high SPF for those with fair skin.
Desiree G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it this is lightweight non greasy smells great and lasts a long time. It’s the perfect thing to help protect my face from the sun and strong uv rays. My daughters even use it so it’s a family affair.
Gia M.
Tampa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this sunscreen’s resistance to water but struggled with being allergic to it unfortunately. I am allergic to a lot of sunscreens so I can’t really fault the brand for that. It does have the typical “greasy” sunscreen feel and it seems too pricey for something that comes in a small container to use head to toes.
JustAnotherRoger B.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best sunscreen product I have tried. I have a very sensitive eye and turns red as an allergic reaction to products with spf. However, this one doesn’t sting my eyes. I recommended especially for those that has very active lifestyle.Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+
Sierra M.
Spokane
 This was a little greasy for my liking. However it wasn't the worst. Maybe not worth the price but not a bad facial sunscreen and has good protection. I would say the smell was neutral – nothing good nothing bad.  I think I would have preferred it if the formula was slightly thinner.
Tomomi C.
Northampton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this on my face when visiting some tropical places and it was great! My face didn't burn at all (even my nose that usually burns!). It's a very light formula too so it didn't feel too sticky on my face or my fingers. I would definitely buy it again.
Iris T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to try this for a trip that I'm going on in the Caribbean.. How is this product, is it really greasy and does it cover for a long time?
Bethany D.
New Bedford, MA
Is it worth buying this product for the high cost it is? Or is it like any other sunblock?
Olena S.
Is this really the best product with such a high SPF on the market?
Rebeca G.
Los angeles , CA
I have a hard time with sunscreen and love Shiseido, so I am eager to try this. Has anyone had experience with any breakouts using this on their face?
Linh V.
Does this leave your face feeling heavy and "clogged" like some facial sunscreens tend to do?