BeautySkinSun CareShiseido
Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+, 100 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Is it oil-free?
Is this good for sensitive skin? I'm sensitive to artificial fragrances and harsh ingredients.
How does it work under makeup?
Start your review of Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Prior to using this product, I never used sunscreen on my face because I hated the way sunscreen felt on my face; all thick and greasy.in reviews
My fair skin needs something that really works and this is it.in reviews
It blocks sun and doesn't make skin look white or greasy. in reviews
Sahiba K.
Mckinney, TX
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+ uploaded by Sahiba K.
It sits like a luxury kind of moisturizer on the face skin and does not leave a white cast at all and dries down totally dry. It also leaves a little glow, which is the perfect amount for me, and works like a primer under makeup, making the face so smooth and blends so easily. No strong smell of regular sunscreens. It is great for every skin type. Actually great value for the money even though I am usually hesitant to spend money on high-end beauty products. Highly and truly recommend!
Katherine  N.
Rosemead, CA
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+ uploaded by Katherine  N.
I like this sun screen texture. It is different from other sunblock brands. This one leave my skin glowing and shiny finish as not really heavy compared to other brands. However, you do need reapply it every 80 minutes.Shiseido SPF x Active Play Sun Protection Set 4 Pack - Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion N' Broad Spectrum SPF 38 3.3 oz
Genesis V.
Brandon, FL
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+ uploaded by Genesis V.
This blocker is effective. I like its texture and the that it absorbs quickly into the skin. What I don't like is the color it leaves on the skin. It leaves my skin a little yellow, that's bad. It has a good price compared to other protectors. I would not buy it again, I prefer other protectors. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+
Karen V.
Midway City, CA
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+ uploaded by Karen V.
I used to have this with white color before, it was better than this one. This one is just okay but a bit geasy when I apply on my face. It also make my eyes tearing also
Tamari A.
Wilmington, DE
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+ uploaded by Tamari A.
This is the best sunscreen I have ever had. Texture isn’t too thick and absorbs nice. Long lasting. The only problem is scent…
Ivelina I.
Heard its an awesome product so when I saw it in TJ Maxx on sale, I jumped on the chance and bought it. Its very runny, but doesnt feel too oily or heavy on the skin. The only problem I have is that I look lile a ghost after i apply it. It looks like a white mask on. Still use it though.
Eileen K.
The item is on the pricier side, but it really does the job. I have rather pale skin and I need to have some good protection from the sun, so this does it's job. Unlike other sunscreens from Neutrogena for example, the scent of the Shiseido sunscreen doesn't have a very distinct scent and you probably won't be bothered much by the smell. On top of this, many sunscreens that I usually use end up leaving a sticky or disgusting feeling on my skin, but this sunscreen does not have the same feeling. I do lots of yoga exercises during the summertime, but this seems to stay pretty well on my skin, even when I'm sweating.
Tina  P.
Garden Grove, CA
It is really a good product for my skin. It helps to protect my skin under sunlight. I really recommend it.
Kathy M.
Calhoun, GA
It has a great smell. It absorbs quickly. Protects from the harsh Florida UV Rays. It adds moisture back to my skin and lasts a long time even with me being super active. It's price well and is easy to find. I recommend at least trying this product for yourself.
Nataliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+ uploaded by Nataliia B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a nice sun protection lotion. It has a light nice scent to it. It feels pleasant and smooth on my skin. I use it on my face and happy with it. The only concern I have about it is that it makes my combination skin more oily. But still I like to use it! I recommend this product to all people with dry and normal skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ayna M.
Calgary, AB
il y a 2 ans
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion+ SPF 50+ is this worth it? did it make u breakout?
Hortensia A. il y a 2 ans
Does not break me out. I have mixed skin and it’s perfect for me. It doesn’t feel heavy or sticky. I can’t say enough great things about it