BY SHISEIDO

SPF 50+ cream sunscreen for the face that becomes more effective when exposed to water.
Broad Spectrum SPF 50+

Swim, play, and enjoy the outdoors, knowing your sunscreen loves water as much as you do. Providing powerful protection for your skin, this innovative protective veil actually becomes even more effective on the applied area when exposed to water for 15 minutes*, because of its WetForce technology. This unique formula especially for the face includes beneficial ingredients to help prevent skin dryness. Ideal for outdoor activities and sports, it provides high sun protection, yet is comfortable and gentle on the skin.

• Broad spectrum UV protection helps reduce the appearance of photo-aging with exclusive SuperVeil-UV 360™ technology.

To activate WetForce technology, expose the applied area to water for 15 minutes or sweat for 30 minutes.

Dermatologist-tested. Ophthalmologist-tested. Non-comedogenic

• I have been looking for a new sun protection for my face,...1 Answers
    DANIEL C.
    Austin, TX
    This is a great product for days when you are outdoors and need good sunscreen protection on your face. It has both chemical and mineral sunscreens in it, and it really will stay put, due to the waterproof texture it has. You obviously would need to reapply if you go swimming, but if you're just working out, this is great. Also, this is wayyyyyyy to thick to wear as your daily sunscreen (especially under makeup). i will also say it will leave a white cast on darker skin tones.
    Mai N.
    I've been using this for years. I don't use it very often, only when I know that I'll be exposed to the sunlight for a period of time. It protects my face from burning but it does wear off after 3-4 hours for me depending on how much I'm sweating. The only downside to this is when I sweat, my sweat and the chemicals in the sunscreen seems to clog my pores, and I end up breaking out the next day.
    Amber E.
    This product was given to me and is wonderful! It goes on evenly and protects the skin even after activity. We would definitely purchase and would recommend to other people looking for a great face sun screen. Didn't make me breakout. Wasn't super greasy.
    Emily W.
    Atlanta, GA
    Would give 5 stars but the price is steep for a sunscreen. It is super creamy so you have to really massage it in when you apply or you do get a slight white film. It is hydrating so I think it would work well with dry or oily skin. I love that it also helps prevent signs of aging. It is a true multitasking product which is the only reason I can excuse the price once in a while.
    Kristen G.
    This has a smooth and non greasy texture. It smells pleasant, almost an herbal freshness. It plays well with my silicone based foundations. It protects and moisturizes my pale skin.
    C Y.
    I LOVE this sunscreen and I HATE sunscreen. This is the only sunscreen that I've ever been able to wear without getting breakouts. It's light scent and great texture (matte but not drying) are also fantastic. The only con is that it does leave a white cast after sweating.
    Evelyn R.
    Los Angeles, CA
    It's a sunscreen and essentially it does the job of protecting your face. You have to make sure to distribute the product otherwise you will have a white cast on your face. The price is my issue!
    Lauren H.
    Mountain View, CA
    Great product! I use this almost everyday and I don't get pimples. Other products I've used created breakouts. I would use this on the daily.
    I love this sunscreen is great the necessary items is not greasy also not harm your makeup is ideal for everyday use.
    SNI R.
    Tampa, FL
    Used this product and did hiking,water sports. Awesome product. It softens wrinkles and protects the skin from sun.
    Marie G.
    Valparaiso
    I have been looking for a new sun protection for my face, I hear this is good, but I don't want my face is to oily. Someone had used this product?